Chris Benoit's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test's official website has this message up from him dated February 25th, well before WWE offered him a new contract.

"What's up everyone? Sorry, I haven't been around my brother Mike came down to visit me here in Tampa..which was nice because I realy never get to see him that much. I can still rememberf when he used to kick the sh@# out of me when we were kids!....Oh how times have changed..lol. I didn't realy catch any wrestling this week so I can't make any comments. Just to clear things up and I've said this before....I AM NOT BITTER about my release from wwe..WWE gave me everything I dreamed of and more! Do I miss it? Imiss the fans and the chance to get to perform in front of them..nothing can replace that....who knows maybe I'll get that chance again! Cudos to my skinny litttle buddy Christian....there is a lot of people who never saw money in him..not me, I think he is one of the most entertaining wrestlers there is{plus his wife is hot and I'll never figure out how he scored her}but that's another story! The big 31 is just around the corner...god, I can't believe I'm, 31 already.....oh well they say your only as old as you feel ans I feel 80.Take care...oh yeah and Tommy Dreamer is a fat turd!"

Slidecage'd

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Is it wrong to laugh at that?[/quote]
Nope. Myke wants to laugh but his PC electroshock collar won't let him.;)

[quote name='mykevermin']Oh, man, you so fucking win![/quote]

:lol:

No one has perfect grammar, but Test doesn't even try to get it right.

I'm struggling to see where Test will fit in with the current roster.

:whistle2:k IF only I were part of the WWE creative team, Test would return as the captain of the Spirit Squad.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I'm struggling to see where Test will fit in with the current roster.

:whistle2:k IF only I were part of the WWE creative team, Test would return as the captain of the Spirit Squad.[/quote]

:rofl:

Test should call himself English Test and have the Spirit Squad recite his web musings as cheers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great ideas today. I can picture the Matt Striker/Test feud occuring in ROH, where Matt calls out Test for his poor grammatical skills on the internet, all the while the kids in the crowd are chanting "SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!"

C'mon - a Matt Stryker/Test tag team would be brilliant. They could be the Education System or something absurd like that.

They could even bring back Tomko as their special enforcer - i.e. If something is too much on (or for) Test, they can bring in the Problem Solver!

GIVE US BACK TAG TEAM ACTION, WWE!

[quote name='BigHow']C'mon - a Matt Stryker/Test tag team would be brilliant. They could be the Education System or something absurd like that.

They could even bring back Tomko as their special enforcer - i.e. If something is too much on (or for) Test, they can bring in the Problem Solver!

GIVE US BACK TAG TEAM ACTION, WWE![/quote]

rofl0dr.gif

I love it!

I think they should repackage Snitsky as a black-market abortionist, playing off his original gimmick of killing babies. He would reveal that he's going back to his real name, Roe V. Wade. His finisher would be rechristened the "Pro-Choice Pump Handle Slam".

Mark Henry should disappear for awhile after he gets murdered by the Undertaker at Mania. When he returns, he should reveal that all the times he's been injured throughout his 10-year run in the WWE he went back to law school, and has just passed the bar exam. He's now Mark Henry, The World's Strongest Attorney. His finisher is "The Closing Argument".

Mark Jindrak will come back and reprise Lance Storm's old gimmick of being really fucking boring, except he will be much better at it because he really is boring. He will use a left-handed punch for a finisher, and no one will buy that Mark Jindrak can knock a guy out with a punch and The Big Show cannot. Mark Jindrak will get fired again.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think they should repackage Snitsky as a black-market abortionist, playing off his original gimmick of killing babies. He would reveal that he's going back to his real name, Roe V. Wade. His finisher would be rechristened the "Pro-Choice Pump Handle Slam".

Mark Henry should disappear for awhile after he gets murdered by the Undertaker at Mania. When he returns, he should reveal that all the times he's been injured throughout his 10-year run in the WWE he went back to law school, and has just passed the bar exam. He's now Mark Henry, The World's Strongest Attorney. His finisher is "The Closing Argument".

Mark Jindrak will come back and reprise Lance Storm's old gimmick of being really fucking boring, except he will be much better at it because he really is boring. He will use a left-handed punch for a finisher, and no one will buy that Mark Jindrak can knock a guy out with a punch and The Big Show cannot. Mark Jindrak will get fired again.[/QUOTE]

rofl0dr.gif

Perfect material for.... Wrestlecrap.com! :D

I smell a Henry vs. IRS feud..

So the Sting/Jake Roberts match from WCW (early 90's) is on disc 2 of his dvd set. Good ol' JR is calling the match completely by himself so: (1) whose commentary did they delete and (2) why?

My random thought/WWE creative suggestion of the day:

Repackage Nick Dinsmore. He's easily one of the best wrestlers on the Raw brand right now, plus he's great at generating a crowd response, even with a lousy gimmick. Use a mask, or have him get hit in the head and suddenly become normal, I don't care. Most fans know damn well Dinsmore isn't really retarded, so why not scrap a gimmick that was dead in the water 2 years ago.

The other option of course is to release Dinsmore then cringe as he becomes a star in TNA.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']My random thought/WWE creative suggestion of the day:

Repackage Nick Dinsmore. He's easily one of the best wrestlers on the Raw brand right now, plus he's great at generating a crowd response, even with a lousy gimmick. Use a mask, or have him get hit in the head and suddenly become normal, I don't care. Most fans know damn well Dinsmore isn't really retarded, so why not scrap a gimmick that was dead in the water 2 years ago.

The other option of course is to release Dinsmore then cringe as he becomes a star in TNA.[/quote]

Heh, he could have a Jekyll and Hyde gimmick. One week he could be mentally challenged Eugene (face). The next week he can inexplicably become Nicholas Dinsmore - Refined Gentleman (heel similar to William Regal). :lol:

[quote name='guyver2077']when did they announce that the money in the bank winner can challenge either champion[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it was when they split the participants between the brands.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']OMG!!! SCOTT STEINER!!!!!!
steinerslips8ik.gif

TNA STARTS NOW!!!!!11111ONE!!1111[/quote]

:lol: Classic. No one jobs to an apron like Big Poppa.

[quote name='ace25one']Sting's team vs Jarret's team in wargames. Who do you think sting has on speed dial?[/quote]

The number to whichever jail Luger is in at the moment.

[quote name='Demolition Man']God I am so sick of ad breaks like this on Impact... especially during the main event.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It seam's like whenever they go to a break, it's when a match is in progress.

well my SD jobber team revived me in the CAG fantasy league, might be a case of too little too late though, damn the Spirit Squad for not having a match.

The fact that the wrestling topic dropped to the second page (which almost NEVER happens) and that Wrestlemania is only one week away, pretty much sums up the current state of the WWE.

[quote name='2Fast']Where has MattYoung been?[/quote]

I think that crack whore he was gonna marry and outted as a bitch had him whacked.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The fact that the wrestling topic dropped to the second page (which almost NEVER happens) and that Wrestlemania is only one week away, pretty much sums up the current state of the WWE.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the major letdown Impact was this week.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The fact that the wrestling topic dropped to the second page (which almost NEVER happens) and that Wrestlemania is only one week away, pretty much sums up the current state of the WWE.[/QUOTE]

Eh. My wife still thinks I'll break down and order it on Sunday. I'm in the kitchen and I hear Peter Gabriel coming from the TV, so I sez "you still think I'm gonna order that?" She sez "No shit, you always do."

I also forgot that not only is this the milquetoastiest milquestoast WrestleMania in recent years, it's 50 GODDAMN SHITTING DOLLARS! fuck that; I'll probably buy the DVD to go with my other WM dvds, but I'll surely find it at DDD for under $20.

fucking $50. D'you know how many pints that'll buy you? (answer: 12-14 without tip if you want a decent draft, 20-25 if you want High Life) Like I'm gonna give up three-quarters of a gallon of beer for Cena/HHH. Jaysis!

[quote name='mykevermin']Eh. My wife still thinks I'll break down and order it on Sunday. I'm in the kitchen and I hear Peter Gabriel coming from the TV, so I sez "you still think I'm gonna order that?" She sez "No shit, you always do."

I also forgot that not only is this the milquetoastiest milquestoast WrestleMania in recent years, it's 50 GODDAMN SHITTING DOLLARS! fuck that; I'll probably buy the DVD to go with my other WM dvds, but I'll surely find it at DDD for under $20.

fucking $50. D'you know how many pints that'll buy you? (answer: 12-14 without tip if you want a decent draft, 20-25 if you want High Life) Like I'm gonna give up three-quarters of a gallon of beer for Cena/HHH. Jaysis![/quote]

I can't even fill up my truck for $50. :cry:

[quote name='mykevermin']

fucking $50. D'you know how many pints that'll buy you? (answer: 12-14 without tip if you want a decent draft, 20-25 if you want High Life) Like I'm gonna give up three-quarters of a gallon of beer for Cena/HHH. Jaysis![/QUOTE]

lol i actually payed $50 last year for wrestlemania and i was satisfied.i had a bbq at my house and i split the ppv cost with someone...

anyways.. theres a nice place down here called "Ale House" where they have $5 pitchers!!

thats 10 pitchers of beer !!!!! for $50

[quote name='guyver2077']lol i actually payed $50 last year for wrestlemania and i was satisfied.i had a bbq at my house and i split the ppv cost with someone...

anyways.. theres a nice place down here called "Ale House" where they have $5 pitchers!!

thats 12 pitchers of beer !!!!! for $50[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be 10 pitchers? 5 x 10=50.

[quote name='evanft']Wouldn't it be 10 pitchers? 5 x 10=50.[/QUOTE]

If he can drink 10 pitchers of beer they probably give him the last two free.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']If he can drink 10 pitchers of beer they probably give him the last two free.[/QUOTE]

lmao

yea sorry my math is bad this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back