Christian Bale is a Douche

That was classic. I was LMAO the whole time. If anything I like Bale more now after hearing this. He ripped that guy a new one. It reminds me of the Chris Berman blow up. I want the new Terminator to be a good movie and I don't want some guy messing up the movie. BTW Bale should use that energy for the movie not waste it on that poor guy. I love it when he says "okay lets go agian." " lets not take a fucking minute lets GO AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, please tell me you guys haven't forgotten that actors are better than the rest of society? We are lucky they allow us to even capture them on film or breathe the same air.

you guys should just lay off him.

everyone has there bad days, yes even actors/actresses.

they are not saints.

1. we dont know the entire story or how it went down.
2. its none of our business. would you like ppl recording you every time you got mad, but conveniently not record the after math (he might have apologized)
3. hes a very serious actor, he takes his roles seriously and with alot of pride. this is how he gives you the great performances.

just put youself in his shoes.

theres lots of pressure on you to give a top notch performance, after the dark knight who can expect anything less. in one scene you really give it ALL you got. then the scene is trashed because someone walks on set when they are not suppose to.

yeah, before you start talking crap put yourself in his shoes for awhile.

and this applys to all situations. so before you talk crap about anyone for that matter. stop and think, instead of being ignorant.

I think it's interesting that almost everyone here is ready to crucify him for this. Who here hasn't spent at least five minutes on a tirade about a coworker/boss? The only difference is that Bale said to the guy's face.

[quote name='lovemetal626']you guys should just lay off him.

everyone has there bad days, yes even actors/actresses.

they are not saints.

1. we dont know the entire story or how it went down.
2. its none of our business. would you like ppl recording you every time you got mad, but conveniently not record the after math (he might have apologized)
3. hes a very serious actor, he takes his roles seriously and with alot of pride. this is how he gives you the great performances.

just put youself in his shoes.

theres lots of pressure on you to give a top notch performance, after the dark knight who can expect anything less. in one scene you really give it ALL you got. then the scene is trashed because someone walks on set when they are not suppose to.

yeah, before you start talking crap put yourself in his shoes for awhile.

and this applys to all situations. so before you talk crap about anyone for that matter. stop and think, instead of being ignorant.[/quote]

No.

Pressure is when you lost your job and can't feed your kids. Pressure is when you have you labor cut at work and have to do everything yourself, pressure is going to Iraq.

Pressure is not having to re-take a scene. In his job he can do things as many times as necessary until they get it right. That is a part of the movie business. Most of us don't have that luxury at our jobs.

If someone is an asshole, they deserved to get called out it. The reason for them being an asshole is irrelevant.

If he acts like an asshole who really gives a shit? You guys act like he has to set a good example for the rest of America or some shit. :rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']If he acts like an asshole who really gives a shit? You guys act like he has to set a good example for the rest of America or some shit. :rofl:[/quote]

I don't care if he's a nobody, you don't treat another human being like that. I'm sure the industry has propped up his ego to God level and given him the idea that he has the right to treat people like that. Sad noone just told him to STFU and do his job.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']No.

Pressure is when you lost your job and can't feed your kids. Pressure is when you have you labor cut at work and have to do everything yourself, pressure is going to Iraq.

Pressure is not having to re-take a scene. In his job he can do things as many times as necessary until they get it right. That is a part of the movie business. Most of us don't have that luxury at our jobs.

If someone is an asshole, they deserved to get called out it. The reason for them being an asshole is irrelevant.[/quote]

Exactly. I would have told him to fuck off right to his face. You just don't treat another person like that no matter how annoyed you are. He acted like a complete asshole.

I don't really like him as much as I though... Maybe American Psycho didn't help too, but the best movie I can think of with him in it is Equilibrium. Worst... The Prestige.

I bet there is more to this story than we know... The audio says something like the other guy was playing a prank or joking around ... So if the cinematographer was trying to be funny by walking on to a scene, then bale should have gone to the director and had him chew the guy a new one. Not what he did, But if this is the case I understand why he flipped his lid.

fucking hysterical. Dood getting yelled at should have smirked. That way he could have sued Bale for 1 BILLION DOLLARS after the imminent punch to the face that seemed only a split second away.

Mmmm... still hot. And it doesn't really affect my opinion of him as an actor.

btw, this happened days before the whole police incident with his family in July, so he must have been having a really bad week...

Maybe the guy he was yelling at was an asshole and Bale was calling him out on it. :whistle2:k

[quote name='GuilewasNK']No.

If someone is an asshole, they deserved to get called out it. The reason for them being an asshole is irrelevant.[/quote]

Maybe the guy was walking in all the scenes on purpose to provoke Bale into punching him. Then hire a lawyer and sue him. I know if he yelled at me like that I would of provoked him a little bit. It sounds like he was about to rush him at any second. I hope there is a video that pops up on youtube soon.

batmanej9.png

you guys keep saying the same crap. you dont treat another human being like that blah blah blah.

and you are all saints correct???

screw off. this is what happens when you become famous.

you do one thing, and everyone hates you because the media blows it up.

like i said, you dont know the whole situations.

shit happens.

You don't have to be famous to yell at people. My boss does that all the time. He's yelled people right out of a job.
[quote name='lovemetal626']you guys keep saying the same crap. you dont treat another human being like that blah blah blah.

and you are all saints correct???

screw off. this is what happens when you become famous.

you do one thing, and everyone hates you because the media blows it up.

like i said, you dont know the whole situations.

shit happens.[/quote]

Bale needs a slice of humble pie, but I think we've all gone off on people like that. We're all assholes at some point.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Mmmm... still hot. And it doesn't really affect my opinion of him as an actor.

btw, this happened days before the whole police incident with his family in July, so he must have been having a really bad week...[/QUOTE]

I didn't see a date in the story. What day was it? I'm curious because I was on the set the day the Dark Knight opened and it seemed kind of tense. And I believe the following weekend is when he had the legal problems

I always thought a professional actor was able to ignore everything going on around them and focus on the scene. It seems just because this guy comes within view of Bale he gets pissed off. Id be upset if he was messing with lights and one ended right in my face, but not just cause someone entered my vision.

Also that article seems very biased.

[quote name='Maklershed']American Psycho and The Machinist say hi.

And I'm done posting in this thread now. I'm probably starting to come off as a little creepier than normal. :lol:

Seriously though .. watch American Psycho and The Machinist
or I will feed you to an ATM
[/quote]

I agree, I think he is an amazing actor. In terms of this news story however, I believe he is also the new Russell Crowe. RC is known for being hard to work with and being an overall d-bag. But they both are able to give incredible performances, making you believe the person they are playing is a real person.

Apparently the dumbass guy walked right in front of the camera lens TWICE during filming of a dramatic scene, probably a "Don't you die on me, partner!" kind of scene where you need to be in the zone as an actor or you end up nearing a boiling point because you can't pull it off or end up laughing every take like in blooper reels.

Yeah, it sounds like it wasn't the first time the guy walked onto the set. Understandable why Bale would be mad about that.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, it sounds like it wasn't the first time the guy walked onto the set. Understandable why Bale would be mad about that.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't justify his actions. I have no respect for the guy, he thinks he's a tough guy. He can go fuck himself.

I wouldn't take any of that shit.

Bale is not a douche. I agree Harry Knowles. The DP is a fucking moron. Bale had every right to go off on him.

Why the fuck they hired a dude who's mostly shot shitty comedies to shoot something as huge as T4 is just completely beyond me.

And besides, this probably happens all the time on movie sets. We all know that actors are all drama queens.

I'm more offended that McG is directing this movie more than anything else. He is a serious piece of shit

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Bale is not a douche. I agree Harry Knowles. The DP is a fucking moron. Bale had every right to go off on him.

Why the fuck they hired a dude who's mostly shot shitty comedies to shoot something as huge as T4 is just completely beyond me.

And besides, this probably happens all the time on movie sets. We all know that actors are all drama queens.[/QUOTE]

This does not happen all the time on sets.

bread's done
Back