ChromeHounds - Gen. Discussion & Info

Ok - I sent a few of you Friend Requests.

The next few weeks are a little bumpy for me so I doubt I will be on too much, but things will die down significantly after Oct 15th and I should be able to dedicate more time to this game.

Good games last night guys. We had 5 people going there for a bit. It was a blast. We tried CTF 2 vs 2 and that wasn't so fun. It seems like it would be a great game if we got 12 people with all scouts all piles :D

Sorry, I've been in a funk lately. I haven't played anything all week. I think I may be going to the Tool concert tonight so I won't be on tonight either. Hopefully I'll be back on Friday and all weekend on both Chromehounds and Saints Row. But keep me updated on the squad and status of the war.

I will be on tonight. I'll probably try for around the 20th time to get an S rating on the last level and then go online and get killed some more.

Well I've been sick as hell the last couple of days and saw you guys playing but did not want to jump in because I've been coughing my brains out.

I sure no one wants to hear my coughing all night.

I am finally back at work and feeling a little better so next week I will be back in action.

Sorry i missed the party - I guess I logged on a little to late last night. I couldn't get online until around 11PM PST and everyone was gone. I have gotten my first mech constructed and am ready to see how bad it sucks. Too bad I will be offline on vacation for the next week or so.

Chromehounds tonight bitches!!!! on or after 7pm PST Be there!

BTW Starkweather, I got the legs you wanted last night, I got 4 of them so I have 3 extras if anyone wants to trade. I'm looking for the experimental shields that look like a silver brick wall.

mrs. shipwreck doesn't get home until midnight, so the likelihood of me playing this with you guys tonight has increased a million-fold. I'll at least play for an hour or two, you guys play too late for us working class east coasters. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Chromehounds tonight bitches!!!! on or after 7pm PST Be there!

BTW Starkweather, I got the legs you wanted last night, I got 4 of them so I have 3 extras if anyone wants to trade. I'm looking for the experimental shields that look like a silver brick wall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah? 2 nights ago I went and got 7 sets of them. Now all I need is those brick wall shields too. If anybody wants those Douglass inverse legs, Ill give them to ya.

I am going to try to hop on tonight if I get a chance. I have to help a friend work up a presentation tonight. So when I leave work here in a half and hour I got more work to do.

Awesome games last night guys. We had 8 people show up (not at the same time). We should do it again some time....I wont be able today but maybe tomorrow.

I agree. That was the most fun I have had with this game in a few weeks. We should set a realistic goal of when we should meet. Even if it comes down to 1 day a week where we get several Squadmates on at a time, that would be awesome.

As long as I can continue to kick ass with my lame, backwards-armored chicken walker, I would be in for a set time every week.

Maybe I'll eventually get higher than a "Recruit" status.

I would love a set day to play. I have so many games to play right now.

How does mid week look for people. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday nights?

[quote name='flybrione']I would love a set day to play. I have so many games to play right now.

How does mid week look for people. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday nights?[/quote]

I can do Tuesdays and Thursdays. In fact, anyone wanna play tonight 7pst.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can do Tuesdays and Thursdays. In fact, anyone wanna play tonight 7pst.[/QUOTE]

I usually have a friend of mine that stops by for gaming on Thursday every week. I would love to play but can't tonight.

If we can work out a Tuesday meet up I think that would be great!
At least for me and you Linkin. Anyone else ok with a weekly Tuesday meet up for some chromehounds?

I really dont care whenever someone is on chromehounds and wants to play shoot me an invite or message and ill usually come. Im always down for some chromehounds.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sorry about last night guys. I said I would be on but something came up and I couldn't be there.[/QUOTE]
Tuesdays work for me, I think. We will more than likely get other matches in on other days but Tuesday can be the official weekly meet up.

I'm definately down for every Tuesday as well as any other day that we happen to get a match going. For now I udpated the thread Title to reflect Tuesdays. Everybody put Chromehounds on your planners for every Tuesday... We'll try to shoot for 7pm PST/9pm CST/10pm EST ofcourse if CST/EST people can get a group earlier, go for it.

I can be there late on Tuesdays (after class)...hopefully you guys don't finish up right when I get there (yuk yuk). :)

[quote name='toper']I can be there late on Tuesdays (after class)...hopefully you guys don't finish up right when I get there (yuk yuk). :)[/QUOTE]
That was funny as hell the last time.

[quote name='Santurio']That was funny as hell the last time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I checked my friends list on the internet when I got home and saw everyone on a mission. So, I booted up as quick as I could and heard everyone saying their goodbyes when I got to the lobby...I was just sitting there like "WTF?, did I just miss the session?", LOL.

Would love to start playing some with you guys, just picked up the game the other day, and loving it so far. Feel free to look me up and add to friends.

[quote name='halfbent']Would love to start playing some with you guys, just picked up the game the other day, and loving it so far. Feel free to look me up and add to friends.[/quote]

Sure thing, Read the first post on instructions on how to join, we cant send invites. Ramo (our leader) might have to boot another inactive player for you to join up.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been really deep in homework and basketball, I should be getting some more time in the near future though, I should definitely be able to get on to play on tuesdays.

New content came out today:

Released today is the third Download pack for Chromehounds. There are plenty of new items available, check out the individual descriptions below:

Light arms
WP_SG003
Sniper rifle for delicate shot. Great power but long charging time.
Cost- 100 points

Heavy arms
WH_LR032
Large rocket launcher with shorter charging time.
Cost- 100 points

Light arms
WP_HW032
Redesigned howitzer. Enhanced Ammo capacity.
Cost- 100 points

Light arms
WP_MT033
High energy output combat mortar with long firing range.
Cost- 100 Points

Assist Part
AX_AM072
Special armor that has gunpowder inside. High CE armor property.
Cost- 60 Points

Spacer
AX_SP071
Sal Kari trapezoidal spacer for extending junctions.
Cost- 60 Points

Light arms
WP_CP062
Lightweight parrying blade. Well-balanced output and uses.
Cost- 100 Points

Light arms
WP_GL062
Grenade launcher that fires multiple rounds at a time to attack wide range.
Cost- 100 Points

Color Pattern
Cerberus Camouflage
Color: Cerberus Camouflage
Cost- 100 Points

Color Pattern
Heart Pattern
Color: Heart Pattern
Cost- 100 Points

[quote name='LinkinPrime']New content came out today:

Released today is the third Download pack for Chromehounds. There are plenty of new items available, check out the individual descriptions below:

Light arms
WP_SG003
Sniper rifle for delicate shot. Great power but long charging time.
Cost- 100 points

Heavy arms
WH_LR032
Large rocket launcher with shorter charging time.
Cost- 100 points

Light arms
WP_HW032
Redesigned howitzer. Enhanced Ammo capacity.
Cost- 100 points

Light arms
WP_MT033
High energy output combat mortar with long firing range.
Cost- 100 Points

Assist Part
AX_AM072
Special armor that has gunpowder inside. High CE armor property.
Cost- 60 Points

Spacer
AX_SP071
Sal Kari trapezoidal spacer for extending junctions.
Cost- 60 Points

Light arms
WP_CP062
Lightweight parrying blade. Well-balanced output and uses.
Cost- 100 Points

Light arms
WP_GL062
Grenade launcher that fires multiple rounds at a time to attack wide range.
Cost- 100 Points

Color Pattern
Cerberus Camouflage
Color: Cerberus Camouflage
Cost- 100 Points

Color Pattern
Heart Pattern
Color: Heart Pattern
Cost- 100 Points[/QUOTE]
Yow; those prices are brutal.

Clear your schedules for tomorrow guys. Tomorrow night is Chrome Hounds night. Start to work on a new hound or modify your best warrior for tomorrows battles. :twoguns:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Clear your schedules for tomorrow guys. Tomorrow night is Chrome Hounds night. Start to work on a new hound or modify your best warrior for tomorrows battles. :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

Can I just keep my crappy one and play?

damn...tuesdays? might as well kick me out of the clan now haha :lol:

yea, i'm pretty busy during the week now...so i can usually only play on the weekends...you can remove me for someone else if you see fit

had fun and i hope to see you guys (who i added on my friends list) in the future, but i am pretty sure i can't make any tuesdays :(

[quote name='swetooth9']damn...tuesdays? might as well kick me out of the clan now haha :lol:

yea, i'm pretty busy during the week now...so i can usually only play on the weekends...you can remove me for someone else if you see fit

had fun and i hope to see you guys (who i added on my friends list) in the future, but i am pretty sure i can't make any tuesdays :([/quote]

Tuesdays is the main play date. That doesn't mean we can't play any other days. Put in your request for day/time and I'm sure people will join. I unfortunately can never commit to weekends as hours vary depending on what I'm out doing, but Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights or any late night for that matter works for me. Remember, "hunt like a pack, or die like a dog" ;)

As you see above, JimmieMac just rented the game. Is there room for him so he can try out some clan play?

Also, are we still Tarakia?

[quote name='CheapyD']JimmieMac just rented the game. Is there room for him so he can try out some clan play?

Also, are we still Tarakia?[/quote]

Yup still Tarakia. Ramo is the only one that can edit the squad. If he cant remove anyone, atleast we can invite him to free battle matches.

Awesome matches guys.
Be sure to check the game throughout the day in case our nation gets resurrected (again), you will get the achievement if you log on after its resurrected our flag has to be standing in our Capital.

Sorry I missed it last night, I saw that there were a lot of people playing.

Anyone interested in setting up a secondary time/day to play for any that miss it or for those that Tuesday doesn't work well for (like myself)?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Sorry I missed it last night, I saw that there were a lot of people playing.

Anyone interested in setting up a secondary time/day to play for any that miss it or for those that Tuesday doesn't work well for (like myself)?[/QUOTE]

Thursdays and Fridays usually work well for me. I may not be available every Thu or Frid but most of them.

[quote name='Santurio']Thursdays and Fridays usually work well for me. I may not be available every Thu or Frid but most of them.[/quote]

I'm down for Thursdays as well.

bread's done
Back