Chuck! - Mondays on NBC

[quote name='VipFREAK']WTF... Chuck is a rerun today. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

We didn't even get Chuck today on the east coast. At least you got to see a rerun.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Well that episode sucked...[/QUOTE]
It was that bad? Won't be any new episodes for a few weeks since I caught just the preview of what is to come for the rest of the season. Looking forward to seeing how the season ends.

wtf last nights episode was great, just watched it on hulu and now im tryin to find the preview for the next one

also more people need to watch this show...we need another season of chuck!

[quote name='cdeener']It was that bad? [/quote]

I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite...
I hate it when a show literally turns into a soap box. Up until now they've been developing Chuck and Sarah's relationship, but to drag it out longer they make both sides miss out on a chance to hook up and get it over with. Want a great example? Smallville, Clark and Lana. fuck that shit.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite...
I hate it when a show literally turns into a soap box. Up until now they've been developing Chuck and Sarah's relationship, but to drag it out longer they make both sides miss out on a chance to hook up and get it over with. Want a great example? Smallville, Clark and Lana. fuck that shit.
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you. when you think, oh man this is it. something happens.

The guy just freaking laid down his hand to her, and she freaking doesn't say anything. WTF.

wow just wow.

how the hell you (the CIA/government) don't know the identity of the guy that created the InterSect?

lol, Even as a dork she's hot and casey is funny.

vlcsnap1291348.png

Pretty good episode this week. I know this show can be a bit cheesy at times, but the episodes that actually progress the story are pretty good in my opinion.

When is the season finale? This quest to save [character that needs saving] would make a great thread for the third season, but i do hope that there are many episodes to go.

[quote name='jonlubbe']When is the season finale? This quest to save [character that needs saving] would make a great thread for the third season, but i do hope that there are many episodes to go.[/quote]

april 27th :bouncy: 3 more episodes
caseyclap.jpg

I'm kinda not surprised... sometimes the episodes are redundant or similar. And it's also on the same night as House.

I'd hate to see the show go but I have a feeling somethings gotta give and it might be this show first.

I hope there is a new season of Chuck one of the few shows I watch on TV besides Heroes that interest me.. most of what is currently on just isn't any good in my opinion..:cool:

Then again, I spend more time gaming then watch TV in general..

[quote name='MisterModest']She looks much better like that, than flashing herself around like slut.[/quote]

You are absolutely insane.

Wait a minute... I didn't see any Natalie Martinez. :(

Great Episode though.
Kinda wondering how they're gonna spin it since Chuck doesn't have the intersect anymore allegedly. Bet Chase has something to do with it. lool

Hope Sarah and Chuck's relationship doesn't get messy now that the cat is (pretty much) out of the bag.

I'm really trying to like this show but it's hard. The characters are good but it just feels like a huge circle of "I'm going to get the intersect out of my head!" Followed by a "Darn!"

Not to mention how horrible I find the relationship to be.

AWESOME EPISODE we NEED a 3rd season!

also wtf i think this is the only place online ive seen where chuck is constantly criticized :cold:

OMG Sarah at the beginning of the episode in panties...love how the camera focuses on her assets :drool:

How the fuck are not more people watching this?

Sadly... they're probably watching The Big Bang Theory. Don't ask me why. How that show got beyond the first episode is beyond me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How the fuck are not more people watching this?[/QUOTE]
My friends said they were watching it back when it first started, so I recently downloaded season 1 and gave it a try. I got about halfway through episode 1 and gave up. It's just plain horrible. I later went to my friends asking why they recommended such a bad show and they laughed and admitted that they gave up after 3 episodes.

How the fuck is this show still on the air?

wow only place where ive actually seen people hate chuck :lol:

also subways a sponsor and speaking of which...
To reward and incentivize Subway for their product placement support of Chuck, on the evening of the season finale, April 27th, go to your local Subway to purchase a $5 FOOTLONG. Drop a note in the comment box at the franchise letting them know you’re participating in the ChuckTV.net campaign to save NBC’s Chuck, of which Subway is a product placement sponsor.
also people are watching because the show is great and sarah along with hot female guest stars is an extremely nice bonus ;)

im still tryin to figure out why most ppl here seem to hate it when its loved everywhere else and has a big enough following to help save the show since its on the bubble atm :cry:

Chuck is a great show. Fun, mindless entertainment. I support it every week.

Sarah in her panties is just a bonus :p

I enjoy watching. It is going to be fun to see how it ends. Hopefully, this doesn't go the way of Prisonbreak and only last a little while then just ends.
They really don't have a choice since they took the intersect out of him. Unless they show us how he will work his dad to build a new computer system to hold the info.

[quote name='cdeener']I enjoy watching. It is going to be fun to see how it ends. Hopefully, this doesn't go the way of Prisonbreak and only last a little while then just ends.
They really don't have a choice since they took the intersect out of him. Unless they show us how he will work his dad to build a new computer system to hold the info.
[/quote]

well the creators said w/e happens in the season finale will shake things up and set up for a possible 3rd season

damn, I didn't know this show was in the red zone. I always thought it was doing well with their ratings; but I guess the show does get redundant with their usual antics. I suggest the writers do something risky and change their formula a little; like apart from Chuck having the intersect, he'd also gain "talents", like martial arts or whatever. Kinda like how Neo (from the Matrix) learned Kung-fu instantly. And maybe change it up weekly. I don't know I'm just throwing ideas around.

They should also move it from Monday to Tuesday nights like someone previously mentioned. Having House in the same day and time slot is probably a heavy contributor to Chuck's low ratings.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']well the creators said w/e happens in the season finale will shake things up and set up for a possible 3rd season[/QUOTE]

That is why I made the comment about the other show because it got canned just 3 season. You can already tell that the story is going to change but we shall see in what direction.

Vipfreak, I watch Big Bang Theory and it is decent which I normally watch it on Monday night and just catch Chuck on Hulu on Tuesday or Wednesday.

[quote name='cdeener']That is why I made the comment about the other show because it got canned just 3 season. You can already tell that the story is going to change but we shall see in what direction.

Vipfreak, I watch Big Bang Theory and it is decent which I normally watch it on Monday night and just catch Chuck on Hulu on Tuesday or Wednesday.[/quote]

o well with the quality of season 2 id guess theyd be able to think of something good to keep the show goin :bouncy:
btw i think the real competition is house and dancing with the stars :whistle2:#

Finally caught up last night, I had missed the last 2 episodes...great episodes at that, can't wait for the season finale but at the same time I'm bummed that we wont' have anymore Chuck...at least hopefully till Fall.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']
They should also move it from Monday to Tuesday nights like someone previously mentioned. Having House in the same day and time slot is probably a heavy contributor to Chuck's low ratings.[/QUOTE]

House and Dancing with the Stars are murdering Chuck on Mondays. The afore mentioned Big Bang Theory and HIMYM are also on at the same time. Chuck was stuck into a shit timeslot for a show that people need to watch a couple episodes before you figure out the plot and meet all the characters.
NBC did put a lot of marketing into Chuck during the Superbowl but Mondays are a crap night for it.
Tuesdays would be great but NBC is going to cut anything from their schedule to fit in the most boring hour of television that will be the Tonight show redux @10 next year.

Honestly, 30 Rock had it right when the my little pony obsessed moron was running the network.

bread's done
Back