simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='Ed_']Yeah, recent change of address, but also the post office is just down the street, they have them out in the lobby along with the BB 10% off coupon, not all of those have this CC coupon, though.

So here it is....

Sorry for the long delay, I had to have Lexmark's support help me with the scanner problem.
2164292648_7bc5d25d5e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ah. The new one is $30 off. They reduced it.

Make sure you print the whole AD (fold in 2 halves) but don't cut it out yet then show them and tear it off in front of your cashier register. I'm gonna try out at the same CC from where I bought my PSP Daxter Bundle for $160+tax. But this time they reduced to $30. That is $170+tax.

One issue I have noticed is that the scan image is not that high of resolution. No matter what I do, the fine print can't be read.

Can someone send a higher quality scan?

[quote name='Bearcatkeith']One issue I have noticed is that the scan image is not that high of resolution. No matter what I do, the fine print can't be read.

Can someone send a higher quality scan?[/quote]

Same issue here. It looks like the scan was reduced in size, so it blurs when trying to get it to a more "appropriate" size.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Does this coupon still work? If not, anyone know when new ones are gonna be up?[/quote]

Word, I'm waiting to get my 360 with this

It says it's not good on consoles, but some people have gotten lucky and have been able to use it, right?

I got my PSP Daxter Bundle using this same exact coupon - had to put up a fight with the Manager - he knew it's not valid on consoles - just kept arguing & irritating him till he gave up.

Am going to use it for my 360 Bundle now !! :)

I want to so use this on a Daxter bundle, but I do not have a color printer avaliable. My luck is always so bad with these things. I bring a B/W copy, and they will just ignore it. I have some strict as hell CC in my area.

[quote name='figcoinc']I want to so use this on a Daxter bundle, but I do not have a color printer avaliable. My luck is always so bad with these things. I bring a B/W copy, and they will just ignore it. I have some strict as hell CC in my area.[/quote]

I used black & white, crumpled print out.
The key is "Argument". I kept arguing with the manager two things:
a) My friend just bought this like 2 days ago - he got this discount right here in this Circuity City - It's not fair that he gets it & I don't!
b) This bundle is the exact same price at Best Buy - the only reason I came here is to use this Coupon - If not, I'd rather get it from Best Buy.

Frustrated, Fed Up, and needing to go back to his job - he gave up and gave me the discount!

[quote name='LUCI5R']I used black & white, crumpled print out.
The key is "Argument". I kept arguing with the manager two things:
a) My friend just bought this like 2 days ago - he got this discount right here in this Circuity City - It's not fair that he gets it & I don't!
b) This bundle is the exact same price at Best Buy - the only reason I came here is to use this Coupon - If not, I'd rather get it from Best Buy.

Frustrated, Fed Up, and needing to go back to his job - he gave up and gave me the discount![/quote]

I might give that a try. :bouncy:

To be honest I do not want the daxter game. I might just trade that in to a local mom&pop to get a game I want.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Where do people get these ads from? Like it's sent to them or in the Sunday papers?[/quote]

These come from the USPS when you do a change of address

This might be repeated, but this coupon code works online for 10% off at Circuit City and can be used for in store pickup. It expires this Saturday. I tried it and it works on TVs, even sale TVs. For instance, the 52" 71 series Samsung LCD 1080p TV is on sale for $2999 from $3800. With this coupon, it comes out at $2699.

PUA6J27A7U

[quote name='rcaido']Has anyone been able to use these coupon for Apple products? I want to buy an ipod touch...[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the $40 off $200 coupon? If you are, you will notice on the fine print that using that coupon on apple products is not allowed.

Just used the $40 off $200 and it worked perfectly. It didn't even take up a whole page, just probably %50 of it. Ended up getting...

The Orange Box
Hal 3
Stuntman: Ignition
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

all for $39.xx out of my pocket! (Due to a nice gift card)

Thanks OP =D

There are plenty of stories of it working on the PSP. Any stories of it working on the DS lite? It requires the purchase of $70 in games, which kind of kills it, but there should be some nice games at a low price for a CAG.

bread's done
Back