simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='shrike4242']All the more reason to grab a candy bar or something else for $1-2 before trying to check out. :D[/quote]

I'd definitely make sure to get over $200 before taxes if CC had the PSP in stock for me to buy lol. I'm not the one that tried the coupon and had it not work though. ;)

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Wait. How are you guys using these? Arent the coupons expired...[/QUOTE]

No the one linked on page 22 is valid for the rest of the month but a low quality scan. The coupon makes a beep noise when it scans but does not take off the money. They have to input it manually for it to work.

anyone have the high-res scan of the december coupon? I want to draw as little attention to myself as possible.. thanks

THe coupons on the first page and pg 22 both expired a while ago...

so does anyone have any other coupons for CC that havn't expired?

there is a new coupon every month. Trying to figure out why the busiest shopping month of the year does not have a cc coupon that is so valuable

What's to stop me from doing this:

Buy 4 games:

59.99 x 4 = 239.96

239.96 - 40 = 199.96

Then, return three of them:

199.96 - (59.99 x 3) = 199.96 - 179.97 = 19.99

So basically, I would get a 59.99 dollar game for 19.99...

Thoughts?

[quote name='insanityy']What's to stop me from doing this:

Buy 4 games:

59.99 x 4 = 239.96

239.96 - 40 = 199.96

Thoughts?[/quote]

hmm, i guess?
...too much work though. if youre returning w/ receipt that might get screwed up cause then they'll see that you took $40 off. w/o a receipt, they might only give you store credit. though i dont shop at cc enough to know their return w/o receipt policy...

[quote name='insanityy']What's to stop me from doing this:

Buy 4 games:

59.99 x 4 = 239.96

239.96 - 40 = 199.96

Thoughts?[/quote]
Incorrect.

The $40 discount is divided between each item, distributing them depending on how much each item costs.

Since you're planning on getting 4 games of the same price, you'll receive $10 off of each game.

...and if you decide to return 3 of the games, you're only going to get an estimated $10 savings.

Bought Rockband Today for 360.

Plus bought a Wii game Zack and Wikki

Used the 40 off 200 coupon

Bam, Zak and wikki free.

out the door 169.99 + tax.

So free 39.99 and under game, or 40 off of any game 40 or higher :)

Note, the gamer savings card does NOT work with this deal.. I tried and so did the cashier many times.

The coupon is located near the cashier desk, and Later I will scan a picture of it and post it.

But hey, rockband and a free game rules :)

ENJOY!

This really doesn't deserve it's own thread. If I can find the CC Coupon thread, I'll merge it over there.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

I did the same thing except with the PS3 version of Rock Band and 2 HP black ink cartridges. 2 free ink cartridges FTW!

Should I make a Google Checkout thread for every item that you can save $10 on?

No.

Likewise, this doesn't deserve a thread of its own.

In before lock.

[quote name='OMGpenguin']Should I make a Google Checkout thread for every item that you can save $10 on?

No.

Likewise, this doesn't deserve a thread of its own.

In before lock.[/QUOTE]

This thread has been active for six months. What lock?

[quote name='Gamehead']This thread has been active for six months. What lock?[/quote]

It was for the thread I merged with this one, so just disregard that post.

I just moved and got this in the mover's pack, so I put it to use today.
I got a new wireless printer that was $129.99 but I PM'd their website to bring it down to $99.99. I also got Schindler's List on DVD, The Shining (BD) and Uncharted, all for about $184.
The cool thing is that the cashier is an actual gamer so he was so caught up talking about games with me that he handed the coupon back to me! :cool:

I have been trying to fight off the urge to get a psp slim. Looks like tomorrow I will see if a couple CC's have it. Hopefully everything goes well.

I forgot about this coupon and since i was planning on purchasing a laptop at Circut City tommorow this will come in handy, especially since this coupon expires the day after tommorow.

[quote name='conebone69']well it worked wonders 4 me i just got a 80 gig ipod 4 227 with tax good price[/quote]

lol so did i, black.

Is there any chance of getting this to work retroactively? Or has anyone had success?

I just bought a denon HTIB from them about a week and a half ago, and I'd like to get this discount without just returning and rebuying it.

got a question.

i bought $300 worth of stuff at CC a couple of days ago. i didn't use this coupon since i just saw it today. has anyone tried returning back to CC and tried adjusting the price with the coupon? With just the receipt and not having to return all the stuff that you brought?

I know that it says "Not valid on previous purchases" but i'm just curious if anyone tried it and it worked.

Grrr. Psps sold out. I'll need to check all the stores in the area tomorrow. If I can't find one then maybe it's s sign I shouldn't have it.

the coupon expires today. i was able to use it on a computer monitor. my friend who works there took me to a check out and it went through perfectly. i didn't even tell him that it was a copy. he would've still given me the 40 bucks off tho. thank you for the coupon :)

tried to use the coupon today and no go. Girl helping me was very nice and tried to get it to work, but her efforts were in vain. Coupon didn't scan and she tried entering the code and it still wouldn't work. Oh well...got my zune 80 by just getting rid of my giftcards

Used the same coupon the last CSR gave back to me last time. This time I got WarHawk, Silent Hill Origins, Manhunt 2, Gears of War and the play and charge w/battery kit. All for 189 and some change.
:) I wish this coupon worked past today as the CSR gave it back to me again!

[quote name='Ed_']I just received it today in the mail...if my printer/scanner weren't acting stupid, I'd gladly upload it...hopefully I can get it to cooperate...[/QUOTE]
We'd all really appreciate it.

[quote name='Ed_']I just received it today in the mail...if my printer/scanner weren't acting stupid, I'd gladly upload it...hopefully I can get it to cooperate...[/quote]

Just curious, but how do you go about getting these in the mail? Recent change of address?

bread's done
Back