simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='rockytrh']I think fuzz hit it on the head, just keep em talking and keep talkin, they won't read the fine print that way.

Edited, i just found out i don't have a CC around here :( sad day. i mistook my office depot......[/quote]

lol... thats hilarous :lol:

Check the back inside of your college/highschool textbook. This might have perfect blank glossy page on front and back! Rip them off and print it! Work like a charm!

Got shot down today when I purchased the Star Wars PSP-2000. I ended up going near closing time so a guest service associate rang me up. I made the mistake of handing her the single coupon, since my printout of the collection of coupons was somewhat blurry. She tried scanning the single coupon, sized about 3"x4" and it didn't go through. I asked if she could just type in the code, but she said no. Then she read the "excludes consoles" part and called the video game expert about it. Denied, plus she whispered that my coupon was too big. I got it anyways but I'm gonna try and see if another CC has one and I'll try the coupon there.

Just curious - where do you get this original coupon from? I'm going to try this later on the new PSP slim. I saw someone else using this coupon for PSP the other day. He made the argument that the PSP wasn't really a console, and those would be Xbox360, PS3, & Wii. Although it is a "hand held console" the cashier beleived him and he was able to use it.

Yeah, just say you got the coupon in an Email. I think they had a stand for them at one point, but I havent seen any at all.

Tell 'em its a handheld if they give you shit and if they were to scan it, it would go through because its a handheld.

It works. :D

Shot down again!!! I was sooo close. I was rung up again at customer service and this time gave the full ad w/ all the coupons. I got really nervous when a worker w/ a black shirt came by to look at the coupon, but he swiftly moved on. I started a conversation with the cashier and everything seemed to be going well until the "this is a game console" issue came up. I replied with the "I thought it was a portable" all doe-eyed. It seemed to work and she handed me the free gamer's subscription thing and continued to give me the whole warranty speech. I made it seem like I was interested, but in the end said that I'd think about it. Then she typed in the coupon code and told me it didn't go through.

Either they updated the data to exclude the new Star Wars PSP or she based the validity of the coupon on whether I purcahsed the warranty or not.

This worked for me lastnight. I made mine look like an email and then ripped it out in front of the cashier. He scanned it and asked no questions.

Whoa hold on right there... did you say it look like an email? Thats a good idea but how do make a Circuit City layout, print, message, etc...?

Finally! Only took me three tries. I took the coupon to the CC near my house and the young fellow at guest service didnt even read the fine print. I bought the warranty just in case though. I plan on returning the non-discounted Star Wars PSP-2000 I got at the Montclair CC and the warranty on my discounted one.

[quote name='BladeoftheImmortal']So this does work on PSPs? Because I wanted to buy a slim, and I might go do that today if it works.[/quote]

If the CSR scans it and doesn't think it's a game console. YMMV.

I got this off SD. It was actually posted a few months ago and may have been posted here previously. It's a coupon meant for store associates. The catch is, the coupon will only scan once per circuit city store. Most likely it will scan & read "This coupon has already been redeemed".
My advice would be to only bring in the coupon part with the red dashes or rip it off in front of them. I have gotten this to work 6/6 times in the past week without any major issues. A few times I did have to speak to someone in customer service. Just be patient & courteous. ;)

http://tinyurl.com/3xzz46

[quote name='Ravenous']Will this work on a Wii or PS3?[/quote]

Nah not valid on consoles. You can always push your luck like the other guys here.

[quote name='Ravenous']Will this work on a Wii or PS3?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I have personally purchased a PS3 and two 360s with this coupon.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I want the HD-DVD Player and 120GB HDD... unfair :X

I got an idea, why not just cover the excluded item then print it off![/quote]

If you're referring to the $20 coupon, I doubt you'll have a problem. I cut the coupon at the red dotted lines. They had no idea of the exclusions. I doubt the computer picks it up either, from what we've seen with other cc coupons.
You may have to fight the fact that the coupon will say redeemed. However with a more expensive item, they will probably be more lenient.
My orders were from $25-$40. When I purchased two items under $20 they were pretty confused when manually applying the discount. I explained take $7 off this item & $13 off this one.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I want the HD-DVD Player and 120GB HDD... unfair :X

I got an idea, why not just cover the excluded item then print it off![/quote]

why doesn't the $40 off coupon work on this? aren't these considered accessories? i'm hoping to use this coupon soon to get a hd-dvd add on.

also, are these coupons still available anywhere? i heard they usually take them down once the sales start.

Didn't work for me just in CA, the associate scanned it and it kept saying not on file or something similiar. He then asked a manager who said they don't accept copies of that coupon. Which muddy's the water somewhat as that implies originals would somehow still be accepted, even though the system rejects the code.

[quote name='stoned99']Didn't work for me just in CA, the associate scanned it and it kept saying not on file or something similiar. He then asked a manager who said they don't accept copies of that coupon. Which muddy's the water somewhat as that implies originals would somehow still be accepted, even though the system rejects the code.[/QUOTE]
Ruh-roh. Anyone else having trouble?

I know its been asked, but where exactly do u get originals? Is there a place u sign up for CC mail or do u go to the store and simply ask for them? Just wondering for next month's coupon since thats the ultimate month to shop.

[quote name='whats_the_word']I know its been asked, but where exactly do u get originals? Is there a place u sign up for CC mail or do u go to the store and simply ask for them? Just wondering for next month's coupon since thats the ultimate month to shop.[/QUOTE]
US Post Office, it's part of a moving pack when you change mailing addresses.

The OP's coupons expired 7/31, so uhh, if you're printing those out, that could explain why they're not being accepted. I don't know if any newer ones were posted since the OP.

[quote name='Blade']The OP's coupons expired 7/31, so uhh, if you're printing those out, that could explain why they're not being accepted. I don't know if any newer ones were posted since the OP.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='devildr1ver']

these expire 10/31/07

someone should update the OP links[/QUOTE].

Just wanted to let you guys know that I went in on my lunch a few minutes ago to use this towards a Star Wars PSP and it worked like a charm. The guy took it with no problem but he did have to manually enter it as it wouldn't scan for some reason. I had a clean print so I'm not sure what the deal was. I also tore it off the paper right in front of him.

I was a little concerned since this was a guy at the customer service desk and I figured he might read everything over and stuff but he didn't even act like he cared.

Thanks to those who posted the linked pics. Big ups!

Has anyone used this more than once at the same store? I am planning on using it for two copies of GH3 this Sunday for my friend and I and I already used this about two weeks ago.

Anyone have a new one? I've got enough for a $200 order at CC easily. $100 of it just from big-button trivia games.

apple is excluded on the $40 off...you can use the 10% tho.

i've printed them on regular paper & used them with no problem. just say you received it in an e-mail. if you don't feel comfortable saying that, i'll e-mail it to you and you'll be telling the truth =)

bread's done
Back