Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FaintDeftone']I had over 700 coins and platinum status and now it says I have no coins and that I didn't reach elite status. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it has something to do with the site difficulties that practically EVERYBODY ELSE has already mentioned.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I had over 700 coins and platinum status and now it says I have no coins and that I didn't reach elite status. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Wario is a lousy DBA.

[quote name='2DMention']I registered Sin & Punishment but never got any coins? WTF?![/QUOTE]

You dont get coins for "registering" Virtual Console games, but for the post play survey.

Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying.

Dear Nintendo, one does not deal with exhausted server resources by asking the audience to refresh. That's a Slashdot faux paux from 98, not 2010...

I'm having a lot more problems redeeming this year over last year. I've had it take away everything in my account (i.e. showed I had no surveys, points, etc) to saying I didn't reach the status, at various points. Guess I will wait it out and order it a little later.

Overall, I do like the statue, I think it looks pretty nice. Since I don't have anything like this already, it works out well :D

Glad I reached platinum. I like the statue better than the choices last year. I got the punchout download and haven't even played it yet, but I hate "digital" items. That code went for ~$60 for some people on ebay, but if this is cheap plastic and doesn't come in some fancy display case, I don't see it worth that much, but it's nice to have. At least it's smaller than the useless hat and won't take up as much space in a closet.

I agree with what someone else said that they would want to buy the figurine for coins. They should put some of that type of stuff in there instead of just folders and cards.

114985373_1a38fe7170.jpg

We put on a saucy puppet show. Bowser was relating with a hentai gashapon We bought. Suddenly, his wife Rosalina walked in on him. My, We were drunk.

What were We talking about? Ah, yes. Youth. We were young once, too. Roll up as many youthful items as you can in 3 minutes.

[quote name='Strell'].[/QUOTE]

Got my figurine ordered. It took like 3-4 minutes to log in, but smooth sailing after that. Now im wondering whether to keep it brand new box so that I can sell it later on down the road if/when they become rare or to display it on my desk.

Woot!!! :D Got mine ordered. I just had to work with it for a little while and it finally let it go through... I figured about the time I waited till the site worked better, they would end up making the statue more limited than the hat last year.

Excited to see what it looks like!

An inquiry: does any have a Wario Ware Smooth Moves reg code.... Turns out I have the game, not registered, but no slip inside... Alas.

Wario stole my coins and now I cant order the statue.

Im gonna be quite angry if I have to email nintendo. :roll:

Guess its on me for trying to order today though.

I just ordered the figurine, looks great. I'll probably put it next to my computer or at my office. I just feel like Nintendo should've at least created new character models instead of reusing old models from their other products, but hey it's free.

[quote name='Interstella 5555'] I just feel like Nintendo should've at least created new character models instead of reusing old models from their other products, but hey it's free.[/QUOTE]

This is the reason I'm not too bummed for not finishing up all my surveys in time to hit platinum. I am more into the DS games (and now posters) that are exclusive each year rather than the gold / platinum stuff. Almost have enough coins to continue the G&W tradition!

I just ordered my Platinum reward. The site seems to be functioning fine now. I just filled out two surveys. Slowly, but surely I will be platinum by Monday. My Wii Fit Plus will also be entered so I can get that free tote bag!

Maybe someone can answer this question for me.

I was in a Target or Walmart the other day, and I saw a Wii Fit Plus bundle. There was a paper track wrapped around it that said "Register this game at Nintendo.com and get a tote bag!" I'd never seen that before, but the page is still up at Club Nintendo.

Has anyone registered this lately and knows if they are still giving out the bags? It's not the greatest thing but I kinda like it.

Bad ass, that statue looks damn sweet! It'll have a special place in my entertainment center somewhere :D

Needless to say I have a head start for next year, 110 coins worth of surveys to do now, 110 coins worth to register (SMG2, Starfy, and Glory of Heracles). That's a solid 220 start and I know for damn sure I'm buying S&P2, Metroid Other M, DKCR, and Kirby EY so that's another 200 coins. Getting platinum again is going to be easy.

[quote name='Strell']Maybe someone can answer this question for me.

I was in a Target or Walmart the other day, and I saw a Wii Fit Plus bundle. There was a paper track wrapped around it that said "Register this game at Nintendo.com and get a tote bag!" I'd never seen that before, but the page is still up at Club Nintendo.

Has anyone registered this lately and knows if they are still giving out the bags? It's not the greatest thing but I kinda like it.[/QUOTE]

About two months ago...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7167899&postcount=409

aw the platinum prize looked nice. Too bad I only got Gold this year. Well at least it looks like I'll be able to make platinum next year.

It would have been funny if one of the rewards was another piece of Mario clothing so you could combine it with last years hat.

I was doing the math and it cost me approximately $230 to get enough coins for the platinum rewards....not bad....coulda been better, but I had to pay full price for certain games :(

Why couldn't they give me the statue last year instead of that hat?! That sucks. I want the statue. Can't wait to play with my calendar this year.

I was in London the past few days and forgot about the deadline. My mom was nice enough to give me 2 codes from my NSMBW and SoulSilver over the phone, just got 600 points yesterday.

Probably a dumb question, but this is the first time I've paid attention with the Club Nintendo Awards. I have 600 points right now. If I add 200 more and get the Hanafuda Cards, would those 200 points still apply to me getting Platinum this year?

Yep any coins earned in the current year apply to the gold/platinum status, regardless of you spending them.

Woohoo in for the statue and back up to gold :)

[quote name='icedrake523']If I add 200 more and get the Hanafuda Cards, would those 200 points still apply to me getting Platinum this year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, any points that you add from today till the end of June next year will count towards the 2010-2011 platinum status.

Just a reminder, or word of advice or whatever, maybe more of a question, but why bother locking up your platinum status this far in advance? I get that it's nice to "set it and forget it", but I think there are going to be plenty of opportunities over the course of the new club year to hit the mark.

To be more specific, why complete any surveys, that don't need to be completed i.e. are about to expire, when there might be some bonus surveys like we had this year? And then if you plan on buying any of the upcoming games like Other M, I'm sure there will be bonus Intend to Buy coins. And let's not forget the 3DS coming out this club year, which you'll probably wind up registering anyway to get some free DSiWare points and/or to extend the warranty, whatever they might offer.

Anyway, no big deal, just a public service announcement of sorts.

[quote name='theflicker']Just a reminder, or word of advice or whatever, maybe more of a question, but why bother locking up your platinum status this far in advance? I get that it's nice to "set it and forget it", but I think there are going to be plenty of opportunities over the course of the new club year to hit the mark.

To be more specific, why complete any surveys, that don't need to be completed i.e. are about to expire, when there might be some bonus surveys like we had this year? And then if you plan on buying any of the upcoming games like Other M, I'm sure there will be bonus Intend to Buy coins. And let's not forget the 3DS coming out this club year, which you'll probably wind up registering anyway to get some free DSiWare points and/or to extend the warranty, whatever they might offer.

Anyway, no big deal, just a public service announcement of sorts.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, thus far I have just registered games I was withholding.

'meh. A.) I want Nintendo to know I love them.
B.) I have enough surveys left to be done (after getting platinum already) to get platinum next year. And in 2012. Before buying anything else.
C.) It's nice to have the coins banked in case something just happened to be offered that's in short supply, I'll have a better chance of having the coins available.

[quote name='Strell']Hey if someone doesn't want their calendar, give it to me. :p[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM about the calendar.

[quote name='shadowkast']got me a calender I guess....still would kill for last years hat!!![/QUOTE]

Really? I know somebody that needs to be taken care of......... jk :)

I finally managed to log into the site at about midnight last night. I kept getting the strangest error messages throughout the day.

Anyway, I hope my figurine ships soon. I cannot wait until December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back