Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xGunCrazyx']I can vouch for muzras, he's a good guy
Probably some sort of mistake, I'm sure he'll get everything right :)[/quote]

I hope so man because that would be real foul if he got over on me.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']I can vouch for muzras, he's a good guy
Probably some sort of mistake, I'm sure he'll get everything right :)[/quote]

thanksorz for teh support-sorz :D

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Wassup man with our trade?

I ran my code that I sent you earlier this week and it comes up as this:L

The PIN number you entered has already been registered. Each PIN number may only be registered once.

so where are my codes in exchange for Wii Fit? that is bad business man.[/quote]

I aint going to rip you off. look-sorz at me itraderz and how many N-Codez tradez I have done.

I have been busy. I did not hound you when you took a over a month to reply, be fairz and allow some adequate time. It has been like only a few days not even a week and you are implying me B scam-sorz :cry:

Any hoo, I sent teh codez. checkie your PM-sorz

you sent teh code 03-09-2009, 07:23 PM, lol, give a fellow CAGarooz some slack, especially if ya lookz at me FBz.

next time I will make sure you get teh speedy-ierz servicez. ;)

I do feel bad. Its just that I sent the code on monday and didn't hear anything since then. then I ran the code myself to see if it was used and it was so I panicked.

i apologize but wouldn't you have done the same thing it you ran into a similar situation?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I do feel bad. Its just that I sent the code on monday and didn't hear anything since then. then I ran the code myself to see if it was used and it was so I panicked.

i apologize but wouldn't you have done the same thing it you ran into a similar situation?[/quote]

I guess I would be like nudge nudge wherez B mii codez. lol, but I did not get a chance to even ansorz and ye be poastingz without wating for a reply even.

oh well maybe next time message when you would like the item to be back, to let it be know. We did not set timelines so I thought things could be lax and do it at our convienceZ.

I don't have any code to trade so it might be strange to ask but I would like to buy a code off someone. Does anyone have Mario Strikers Charged code to sell? I offer $5 paypal but to protect myself from fraudulent, I want to try the code first, if it goes in then you will receive $ from me right away. Thanks!

Done! All thanks to muzras!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I work at an internet cafe/console game shop so I have a few extra codes to trade...PM me if interested in even swap

Have to trade:

Wii Play x 1
Mario Strikers Charged x 1
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption x 1
Super Paper Mario x 1

Already Have:

Wii Animal Crossing
Wii Sluggers
Zelda: Twilight Princess
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
Super Paper Mario
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl

[quote name='MiNuN']I just went through the whole thread...

Question...

Is muzras GOD?
[/quote]

lolz?
:whistle2:s :shock: :whistle2:?

I like to get codez and help-sorz CAGz with NintendoZ Codesorz too. O:):grouphug: :whee:
I iz big fanz of Nintendoh and SWAGz in general.:cool:

ya need help to trade ye code?

Pssszzzztz I haZ codez too.;)

I have a Wii Play code to trade (if there's anyone left that hasn't entered one on their account yet.) PM me what Wii codes you are willing to trade for it to see if we can work out a game I haven't already entered.

[quote name='myl0r']about that pearl code, it wasn't worth any points.[/quote]

are you serious?, what happened, did it say someone already used it? because I am sure no one used it, it's my friend's since I used my cousin to do pkmn pearl and when I tried his it said I can't not register the same game twice instead of a message saying this code was already used.

If your serious that it didn't give points, i'll keep your username in mind and get you another code of another game when possible (it may be months, sorry, but I will try before nintendo year ends)

I think maybe the codes are only good for so long? I'm not sure, but it seriously gave me no points. It's not that big of a deal. If you come across another DS game, cool, if not, no biggie. I work in a game store and we had ton of Zelda ones.

Have to trade:
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Sluggers
Animal Crossing City Folk

Already Have entered:
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros.
Wii Play
Mario Party 8
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario sluggers
Animal Crossing City Folk
Pokemon Pearl
Big Brain Acadamy:wii degree
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged
Link's crossbow training
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons:Explorer of Time
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Wii Music
Wario Land:Shake it

I would like to do a straight up trade, though I will also gladly sell any code for a few dollars.

-edit: both codes traded, thanks muzras!-

I already have entered:
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Brain Age 2
Clubhouse Games
Elite Beat Agents
Flash Focus
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Party 8
New Super Mario Bros
Personal Trainer Cooking
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Planet Puzzle League
Professor Layton
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Fit
Wii Play

[quote name='myl0r']I think maybe the codes are only good for so long? I'm not sure, but it seriously gave me no points. It's not that big of a deal. If you come across another DS game, cool, if not, no biggie. I work in a game store and we had ton of Zelda ones.[/quote]

only coins are of concern?...if you were able to register the code but obtained no coins, wise to contact nintendo for the error. I feel bad if you register a game and got no coin out of it because later on you won't be able to register the same game.

[quote name='MiNuN']are you serious?, what happened, did it say someone already used it? because I am sure no one used it, it's my friend's since I used my cousin to do pkmn pearl and when I tried his it said I can't not register the same game twice instead of a message saying this code was already used.

If your serious that it didn't give points, i'll keep your username in mind and get you another code of another game when possible (it may be months, sorry, but I will try before nintendo year ends)[/quote]

[quote name='myl0r']I think maybe the codes are only good for so long? I'm not sure, but it seriously gave me no points. It's not that big of a deal. If you come across another DS game, cool, if not, no biggie. I work in a game store and we had ton of Zelda ones.[/quote]

Are you sure you did not register it? does it show up on your registered game list?
maybe you already had the game reg'd or the code was used/invalid.

Does the game show up in your library?

One way to find out is to login and click on the "My Coins" tab in between "Get Rewards" and "My Account Settings" tabs.

It shows a debit and credit history and the days you added teh codez and the associated points with them.

Does the PokemanZ pearl code show up there??? :whistle2:?

If you already registered that game (and the code is valid) it will say you already registered this game title.

If the code has already been used it will say a different message that the code has been used before.

Keep in mind that you have to do the survey to get the points.

Not to shoot down people who want to trade for the sake of having more unique games registered, but you can easily create a 'family' account and have another person's account register another copy of a game you already have registered. I successfully did this with a second copy of Wii Fit using an account I made for my wife.

[quote name='coflsilk']Not to shoot down people who want to trade for the sake of having more unique games registered, but you can easily create a 'family' account and have another person's account register another copy of a game you already have registered. I successfully did this with a second copy of Wii Fit using an account I made for my wife.[/quote]

I think this is tricky. Not sure how it works, but I think you might have to do this before you combine them. Otherwise it will not allow you to reg. the same codes after the account becomes 1 account. Make sure you register all your doubles before you combine them. Because I think you may not be able to register 2 of the same game after it becomes 1 account.

Anyone know if after you combine a family of 4's account into 1. do you get to enter 4 of the same game and get points for each one?

Can help ya with a trade even if I do not need your code. I match people up sometimes too. Will trade for other stuff and cash too.

Will take codes not listed below too, just depends.

Looking for these codes (have all most all the codes that are not listed below):

*****Wii Games*****
Mario Kart Wii
Link's Crossbow Training
Wii Fit
Wii controls pikmin
Wii controls mario tennis

*****Nintendo DS Games*****

Big Brain Academy
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Clubhouse Games
Crosswords DS
Electroplankton
Elite Beat Agents
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Master of Illusion
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends
Nintendogs: Labrador Retriever and Friends
Nintendogs: Miniature Dachshund and Friends
Personal Trainer: Cooking
Personal Trainer: Math
Planet Puzzle League
Pokemon Platinum
Rhythm Heaven
Super Mario 64 DS
Tetris DS
Yoshi's Island DS

I get a code up but I can't tell if it's been used or not. o_O" I think that's for Super Mario Galaxy...?? XD I plan to get more for you guys.

Whoever uses it gets the 50 coins first! -
HW6-H99T-992P-5TT
Please post if use, don't be a lurker and go off. =P

[quote name='muzras']why a *yawn* z? ^^^^^^

yer avatar is so cute. Is it a pokemanZ???

*snuggle-lyz snuggle-lyz* (snuzzle bunniez :D)[/quote]

MiNuN is a Minun...mouse pkmn...no snuggles please:bomb:

btw what does 'OTT' stand for?

[quote name='greenrocks']I get a code up but I can't tell if it's been used or not. o_O" I think that's for Super Mario Galaxy...?? XD I plan to get more for you guys.

Whoever uses it gets the 50 coins first! -
HW6-H99T-992P-5TT
Please post if use, don't be a lurker and go off. =P[/quote]

it's been used, not by me though.

[quote name='MiNuN']MiNuN is a Minun...mouse pkmn...no snuggles please:bomb:

btw what does 'OTT' stand for?[/quote]

not sure. OTT = Off Topic ThreadZ ? :whistle2:???

how come no snuggle-lyZ? :whistle2:( not you, teh cute avatar.
It would be berry snuggle-able if it was a pet.

Updated Haves
Pokemon Pearl(DS)
Metroid Prime Hunters(DS)
Supa Paper Mario(Wii)
Excite Truck(Wii)-don't think it's worth coins, but could use if you like having lots of unique codes
Legend of Zelda: TP(Wii)

Already Has
Wii
Excite Truck
Zelda: TP
WarioWare:Smooth Moves
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Fit
Mario Super Sluggers
Wii Music
Animal Crossing: City Folk

DS
Personal Trainer: Cooking
Mystery Case Files: Millionheir
Zelda: PH
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond
Metroid Prime Hunters/Pinball
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Codes Needed
Wii Fit
Electroplankton
Excite Bots
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends
Planet Puzzle League
Rhythm Heaven

Codes For Trade
I can get most of the non-rare ones, so if you have one of the above just let me know what you're looking for.

I filled out the intend-to-buy survey for Rhythm Heaven a short while back when that was available, but now it is not showing up as filled out and I can't do it now. :( In fact I filled it out three times, because I was having problems with it and the one for Pokemon Platinum. I'd fill them out and submit them and it would say I'd done it, but then when I went to the to-do list it would show up as if I hadn't filled it out. Repeat. I tried again the next morning and it seemed to work for both games - they were showing up as filled out - so all seemed well, but now when I look Pokemon Platinum shows as filled out, but Rhythm Heaven is showing as if I didn't do it. :( Both games are definite purchases for me - my son will want Pokemon Platinum and I want Rhythm Heaven.

[quote name='muzras']I think this is tricky. Not sure how it works, but I think you might have to do this before you combine them. Otherwise it will not allow you to reg. the same codes after the account becomes 1 account. Make sure you register all your doubles before you combine them. Because I think you may not be able to register 2 of the same game after it becomes 1 account.

Anyone know if after you combine a family of 4's account into 1. do you get to enter 4 of the same game and get points for each one?[/quote]

Under my main account, I went to create a family account. From there, I added a name for my wife and created a new account on he spot. She was then directly added as a family member before any code were applied to her profile. From there, I logged out of my account and was able to register a second copy of the game. I'm not saying that this should be used for any fraud purposes, but if you have multiple people in your house who play this stuff, you might as well make a family account for it all. It works and, assuming you really have a family, it's legit.

[quote name='crunchewy']I filled out the intend-to-buy survey for Rhythm Heaven a short while back when that was available, but now it is not showing up as filled out and I can't do it now. :( In fact I filled it out three times, because I was having problems with it and the one for Pokemon Platinum. I'd fill them out and submit them and it would say I'd done it, but then when I went to the to-do list it would show up as if I hadn't filled it out. Repeat. I tried again the next morning and it seemed to work for both games - they were showing up as filled out - so all seemed well, but now when I look Pokemon Platinum shows as filled out, but Rhythm Heaven is showing as if I didn't do it. :( Both games are definite purchases for me - my son will want Pokemon Platinum and I want Rhythm Heaven.[/quote]

No problem with mine so far, I also intent to buy those two as well as fire emblem, if anything e-mail NOA

I have Wario Smooth Moves code to trade:

I want any of the followings:
Big Brain Acadamy Wii Degree
Wario Land: Shake it

I've not redeemed anything from the Rewards yet. However, I counted the whole available rewards - everything for 7,000 coins!! That's too much! I think Nintendo should lower the cost to pay with coins on items!

what????

how is that possible???

I thought there is about 3000 points at the most including post play.

How is it possible for 7000? :whistle2:???
Are you taking into account there are many nintendo brand games that do not get you any coins at all?
[quote name='greenrocks']I have Wario Smooth Moves code to trade:

I want any of the followings:
Big Brain Acadamy Wii Degree
Wario Land:Shake it

I've not redeemed anything from the Rewards yet. However, I counted the whole available rewards - everything for 7,000 coins!! That's too much! I think Nintendo should lower the value of coins![/quote]

[quote name='muzras']what????

how is that possible???

I thought there is about 3000 points at the most including post play.

How is it possible for 7000? :whistle2:???
Are you taking into account there are many nintendo brand games that do not get you any coins at all?[/quote]

No, I'm not. I don't know which Nintendo brand games that do not get me any coins. Never experience any.

Yeah, like I thought, around 3000 possible coins currently including post plays and such from games that could be registered to earn coins. It would take, I think, like 140 Wii games (OR some 200+ DS games) to get 7000 coins.... that's absolutely insane!! They would cost me at least $5,000 to get 7000 coins! I would say it's huge rip-off - HUGE, BIG time!

But good thing, I know a GREAT, real great way to get codes without buying anything at all. I bet that's HOW muzras get codes, too!! =P I only buy games if I plan to play and own as my collection.

Still, Nintendo is greedy as usual as ever. No surprise, really. =P

there are only like 22 Wii and about 39 DS games that get you coins.

Wii games: 22 games x 60 points (50+10 postplay) = 1320
+
Ds games: 39 games x 40 points (30+10 postplay) = 1560
+
30 extra points
(10 each) for intent to buy (Fire emblem ds, PokemAnZ PlatinumZ, and Rhythm Heaven)

2910 total possible points so far by my count if ya did all teh post play survey too.

:oops:WhoopsyZ I forgotz about the Wii Ware GameZ. But I do not think there are 400 Wii ware game that get you 10 coins each though.

Anyone know how many Wii Ware games get you teh 10 coins so far?

Do you have a list of all the possible coins games? the only one I could find was on Nintendo's forums.

[quote name='greenrocks']No, I'm not. I don't know which Nintendo brand games that do not get me any coins. Never experience any.

Yeah, like I thought, around 3000 possible coins currently including post plays and such from games that could be registered to earn coins. It would take, I think, like 140 Wii games (OR some 200+ DS games) to get 7000 coins.... that's absolutely insane!! They would cost me at least $5,000 to get 7000 coins! I would say it's huge rip-off - HUGE, BIG time! But good thing, I know a GREAT, real great way to get codes without buying anything at all. I bet that's HOW muzras get codes, too!! =P I only buy games if I plan to play and own as my collection.[/quote]

I guess you pretty much have the most, accurate stats. Speaking of 140+ games, I mean imagine the future Wii games.. if I have the desire to have every item from the rewards... x__X;

Which explains my plan on getting all codes as possible as I could, whenever I get time to do so... =P

I have a extra Mario Kart code for trade. I basically need anything, as I have all these, SMG, SSBB, MP3, AC, WL: Shake It, Wii Play, and Link Crossbow Training.

Just got a hold of a couple more PIN codes, so... let's get to trading!

Have
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Want
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Endless Ocean
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Super Sluggers