Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 club nintendo codes for trade (i am not sure off hand what they are, but I think 2 are DS and 2 are Wii games). Also, I have a Rolando (iPhone/iPod Touch) redeption code for trade.

I would trade for things such as: A gifted WiiWare game (swords and soldiers), Wii speak channel, XBLA games, XBL dlc... etc.

PM me and we can work something out!

Looking to purchase 200 Club Nintendo Points in order to hit 600 by the end of the month. I will pay via Paypal. Please PM me your offers.

Here are the codes I have so far:

Mario Kart
Metroid 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Sluggers
Mario Strikers
Wario Shake It

Hi, I got these codes if you are interested. I have a PayPal Premier account, so I hope they don't charge me any fees...

Animal Crossing: City Folk
BWii
Mario Power Tennis
Pikmin
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Alright everyone, here are all the spare codes I've got. I'm not sure if some of them work since I received them second hand, so whoever trades with me, I'll send you the code first to test it.

Codes for trade

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
Metroid Prime Hunters
Animal Crossing Wild World
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Tetris DS
Professor Layton & The Curious Village
Kirby Super Star Ultra

What I already have registered
Kirby Canvas Curse
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Animal Crossing Wild World
Metroid Prime Hunters
Tetris DS
Big Brain Academy
Clubhouse Games
Nintendogs Dalmation
Elite Beat Agents
Yoshi's Island DS
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Picross DS
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Super Mario Galaxy
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Mario Kart Wii
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Legendary Starfy
Mario Kart DS
Link's Crossbow Training
Pokemon Platinum
Nintendogs Daschund
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
Diddy Kong Racing
New Super Mario Bros
Star Fox Command
Mario Party DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing City Folk
Excitebots
Mario Strikers Charged
Pikmin
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Wii Play
Mario Power Tennis

I'm still selling Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum codes (40 coins each) at $2 per code. PM me if you'd like to buy/trade.

I've registered Pokemon x3, Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

[quote name='iGen']I'm still selling Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum codes (40 coins each) at $2 per code. PM me if you'd like to buy/trade.

I've registered Pokemon x3, Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.[/QUOTE]

$2 per code? Do you accept gift cards for any of the following online stores- Space Recordings, DiNG, UsedVideoGameStore.com? I have a couple of them ($5 each).

I'm at 590 coins right now. All I need is one more code.:bouncy:

[quote name='vince220']$2 per code? Do you accept gift cards for any of the following online stores- Space Recordings, DiNG, UsedVideoGameStore.com? I have a couple of them ($5 each).

I'm at 590 coins right now. All I need is one more code.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I don't use any of those sites.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']I have a super paper mario for trade. Need a bunch of stuff pm me what you have[/QUOTE]
I have extra unused Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum codes for trade.

I've registered Pokemon x3, Phantom Hourglass, Mario Galaxy and SSBB.

Have: Links Crossbow Training
Looking For: Another wii code

Dont need these: Fire Emblem, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Super Sluggers, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers, Wario Ware, Wii Fit, Wii Play

thanks

EDIT: traded with muzras...ty

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an extra Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn and Super Mario Galaxy code if anyone wants to trade. I'm already at platinum, but could use some codes for the next Nintendo year.

I don't need:
Elite Beat Agents
Excitebots
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Link’s Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Super Sluggers
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
New Play Control Mario Power Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Tetris DS
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Fit
Wii Play

I need 60 more points to get Platinum. I don't have any to trade, but I'm willing to PayPal.

Thanks muzras, now I'm Platinum.

I have an unused Rhythm Heaven code for trade and 570 points. Can anyone help me get to 600 points? Thanks!

Don't need (DS):
Fire Emblem SD
Pokemon Pearl, Platinum
Mystery Case Files: Millionheir

Helloz fellow ninten'doh catz, Muzras here:D

I haz codes and feelz free to pm me if ya need to trade codes or need help to get over the hump to platinumz status.

If you have none to trade that is fine too. Willing to also help out even if I have your code already. We can work something out.

Or maybe a donation to child's play of your choice (optional and win win you get raffle possibilities and kiddies get games) made deals like that with greenrocks and miranda.

Just try to hurryz before teh new nintendoh year resetz.

Hope us bonus gold or platinum members get some nice stuff. :bouncy:

GL on leveling up your accountz lol

[quote name='muzras']Helloz fellow ninten'doh catz, Muzras here:D

I haz codes and feelz free to pm me if ya need to trade codes or need help to get over the hump to platinumz status.

If you have none to trade that is fine too. Willing to also help out even if I have your code already. We can work something out.

Or maybe a donation to child's play of your choice (optional and win win you get raffle possibilities and kiddies get games) made deals like that with greenrocks and miranda.

Just try to hurryz before teh new nintendoh year resetz.

Hope us bonus gold or platinum members get some nice stuff. :bouncy:

GL on leveling up your accountz lol[/QUOTE]

Second that. GL.

I have an extra code - 50 coins Wii Play. I will trade for almost another Wii code. DONE!

Would need at least 200 50 coins more to reach Platinum on my account. DONE!
I racked up a lot of coins on my niece's account primarily. =D

Whoo, gimme 50 more coins! Well, I think I have a working, unredeemed Wii Nintendo Code but I'm not sure which game =/

If you have a code I can get 50 coins, let's trade - to be fair, I will go first because I don't know which game. =D

UPDATE 2: Great, got 200+ coins in a day on 6/26 Friday. All thanks to Muzras who helped me grab another 50 more coins on 6/27 Saturday an hour after midnight to reach Platinum finally just few days before the Club Nintendo year resets on 30th! Congrats to anyone who's reached Platinum!

I will keep coming back to this thread to offer extra codes to anyone who's in need of codes for the next, 2nd Club Nintendo year. ^-^

hey guys do the intent to buy thingy for

Wii Sports Resort it went up 6/26

(does not matter whether you buy or not but gives you the chance to get an extra 10-20 coins if you reg it)

let me know if you need codes to get to platinum. I will also help you to trade codes after 6/30 if you already are platinum, plz feel free to PM. I help match up people a lot even if you have a code that I have.

[quote name='muzras']hey guys do the intent to buy thingy for

Wii Sports Resort it went up 6/26

(does not matter whether you buy or not but gives you the chance to get an extra 10-20 coins if you reg it)

let me know if you need codes to get to platinum. I will also help you to trade codes after 6/30 if you already are platinum, plz feel free to PM. I help match up people a lot even if you have a code that I have.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I got "intend to buy" for Wii Sports Resort yesterday. Nice of you to give people the head-up! *sighs* Wish it released yesterday June 26 instead of July 26. :p

Thanks muzras for the heads up for Wii Sports Resort Intend to Buy, I completely forgot about that.

PM'd you about the codes as well.

Cheers

I have an extra Brawl code if anybody wants it. I just need one more game for platinum and only a couple of days left, so the more casual games would be preferred because I probably wouldn't buy them.

I'm looking for 170 points still, and I have most of the Wii games covered on my main account. The only thing I can't use is Brawl, since that was also used on the child account.

I only have paypal, so let me know your price.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']If anyone has any DS extras, I have an extra Hotel Dusk code.[/QUOTE]

Hey there :D

Can I trade you for it please?

Please send over a list of registered games so I can offer some you do not have.

Thanks.

^^^
Lol that would be awesome. I have an unused SSBB code that I don't need. I think it's unused, I got it at Gamestop's b2g1 sale.

[quote name='saggypockets']^^^
Lol that would be awesome. I have an unused SSBB code that I don't need. I think it's unused, I got it at Gamestop's b2g1 sale.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you'll send it to me? =D

I have an Excitebots code I'd like to trade someone for another Wii game code ... I can take any Wii code except for Excitebots, Fire Emblem, SSB: Brawl, and Wii Play.

[quote name='Nintendo'] Congratulations! You reached Gold status and earned a Special Reward.

Club Nintendo Special Rewards will be announced by the end of July 2009. We will send you an email notification when your reward is available.[/quote]

God damn it.

The reward is...We get to wait another month in the dark :)

Oh well, with all of the newly-added post-play surveys they put into the system, I'm now at Gold status on day one for the 2010 reward.

Thanks again, Muzzy, for helping me reach platinum this year. I won't even attempt it for next year, at least not until I'm able to compare the prizes between gold and platinum...

[quote name='Kerig']The reward is...We get to wait another month in the dark :)

Oh well, with all of the newly-added post-play surveys they put into the system, I'm now at Gold status on day one for the 2010 reward.

Thanks again, Muzzy, for helping me reach platinum this year. I won't even attempt it for next year, at least not until I'm able to compare the prizes between gold and platinum...[/QUOTE]

No worryz my fellow nintendo catz KerigZ. :bouncy:z
Hope we get sum coolz swags-s0rz. ^_^

[quote name='snipegod']I have an Excitebots code I'd like to trade someone for another Wii game code ... I can take any Wii code except for Excitebots, Fire Emblem, SSB: Brawl, and Wii Play.[/QUOTE]

hey there pm me please. I sent ya one 2 days back no answer :cry:

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']I have an extra super paper mario and fire emblem shadow dragon. Would like to trade them even 1:1 for a wii and ds game. pm me with offers[/QUOTE]

hey there pm me please. I will send ya one, I have not PM yet or ya can PMz me 1st. I think we haz traded before:D

thanks-sorz.

Here's a shot in the dark:
images

Anyone want my Disney Movie Rewards codes for your Club Nintendo codes?

I have codes from:
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Chronicles of Narnia 4-disc extended edition
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Pixar Short Films Collection
Cars

Update: 3 are gone, Cars & Arrr's for any 1 code (that I don't already have), even Pokemon :)

Have Extra Codes for:

Nothing at the moment

Do not need:

iconds.gif
DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Ranger
Super Mario 64 DS
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows Of Almia
Pokemon Platinum
Mario Kart DS

iconwii.gif
Wii
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Link's Crossbow Training
Super Paper Mario
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Super Sluggers

hey guys. i was wondering what other Wii games i need to register that will get me coins. these are the current wii games that i have registered:

Excite Truck
The legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
wario ware smooth moves
wii play
mario party 8
super paper mario
metroid prime 3 corruption
battalion wars 2
donkey kong barrel blast
fire emblem radiant dawn
super mario galaxy
super smash bros brawl
wii fit
mario super sluggers
wario land shake it

reg cards that i have but have not registered yet:

punch out
mario kart
mario tennis
endless ocean
pikmin
big brain academy wii degree
donkey kong jungle beat
wii music
animal crossing city folk
mario strikers charged
pokemon battle revolution

i know that i need excitebots and links crossbow training. just wondering if theres anything else for the wii that im missing? any help would be appreciated! thanks!

I'm looking to buy codes for DS/Wii. Send me offers for what you have. I don't have any extra codes ATM so either I buy or we work out a trade.

I don't need codes for:

:ds:
Super Mario 64 DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS
Brain Age 1
Brain Age 2
Big Brain Academy
New Super Mario Bros.
Clubhouse Games
Elite Beat Agents
Yoshi's Island DS
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Pokemon Pearl
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
Pokemon Mystery: Explorers of Darkness
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Personal Trainer: Cooking

:wii:
Wii Play
Mario Party 8
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart
Wario Land: Shake It!
Link's Crossbow Training
Pikmin (Play Control)
DK Jungle Beat (Play Control)
Punch Out!!

another thing guys, will they updating the prizes that we can redeem our points for or are we pretty much stuck with those?

Have an extra Smash Bros code for the Wii looking for another Wii game code to trade. Heres what I got already

Smash Bros
Mario Galaxy
Punch-Out

[quote name='muzras']hey guys. check out my trade thread to sell 1200 coins that can be added to your account. It also will have the platinum prize with the account too, the 600 of the codes were reg'd before the deadline. It is only like at $1.00. $0.25 bid increments.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228973

looks like there is not much interest. please send in some pity bids. lol[/QUOTE]

Hey Muzras,

Do you have any codes aside from the ones I already have? I don't mind bidding on that but I'd rather add to the 120 coins I already have for this year. I'm sure buying them from you individually (at least from me anyways) will net you more than the ending value of your post.

I have:

:ds:
Super Mario 64 DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS
Brain Age 1
Brain Age 2
Big Brain Academy
New Super Mario Bros.
Clubhouse Games
Elite Beat Agents
Yoshi's Island DS
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Pokemon Pearl
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
Pokemon Mystery: Explorers of Darkness
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir

:wii:
Wii Play
Mario Party 8
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart

Have an extra Wario Land Shake It code. Want to trade for any Wii code (that counts) not listed below:

Coins Added - Animal Crossing: City Folk
Coins Added - Super Paper Mario
Coins Added - Super Mario Galaxy
Coins Added - Mario Kart
Coins Added - Wii Fit
Coins Added - Mario Super Sluggers
Coins Added - Punch-Out!!
Coins Added - Excitebots: Trick Racing
Coins Added - Wario Land: Shake It!
Coins Added - Super Smash Bros Brawl
Coins Added - Wii Play

I may have some other extras - I need to sort through ny junk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back