Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Fossil Fighter (intent to buy survey went up 7/10/09) :D

(does not matter whether you buy it or not, but it gives you the chance to get an extra 10-20 coins if you do buy and reg it)

I somehow came across this on eBay:

Tingle%27s_Balloon_Fight_DS.jpg

You can buy it for around $20 there, but it turns out it was given to all Club Nintendo (Japan) Platinum Members in the past...anywhere from 2007-2009.

Also: Some people officially call it "Game & Watch: Tingle's Balloon Fight".

I am seeking the following registration PIN numbers:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wii Fit
Crosswords DS
Diddy Kong Racing
Electroplankton
Mario Party DS
Master of Illusion
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personal Trainer: Math[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personal Trainer: Walking
Planet Puzzle League
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Ranger[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Legendary Starfy[/FONT]

I have other pin numbers to swap for it, and other things to trade for it as well!

Please PM me if you have ANY of them!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[quote name='Kerig']I somehow came across this on eBay:

Tingle%27s_Balloon_Fight_DS.jpg

You can buy it for around $20 there, but it turns out it was given to all Club Nintendo (Japan) Platinum Members in the past...anywhere from 2007-2009.

Also: Some people officially call it "Game & Watch: Tingle's Balloon Fight".[/QUOTE]

That was a gift for platinum members like two years ago or so.

I received the E-mail today!

Platinum Members choose one of the following two:

clubn_reward_2_04.jpg

clubn_reward_2_05.jpg

Gold members get this worthless calendar:
clubn_reward_2_07.jpg

I guess I'll have to go with the hat since I will never, ever...ever own a Wii.

Gold members really get the shaft. I'll have to work harder now on making sure I get platinum for next year.

I'll go ahead and make this its own thread for those who aren't following the trade points thread religiously.

[quote name='Arakias']it is being discussed in the Club Nintendo thread too just FYI, not sure what mods will do for separate thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202610&page=48[/QUOTE]

I didn't make a separate one, I couldn't figure out which section it belonged in....forgot about the club nintendo thread :)

Anyhow, I have 2 Mario Kart DS codes available for trade

I got them from the Hollywood Video sale, so they'll have to be tested for validation by the recipient.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have an extra code for:
:wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I do not need:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart
Wii Fit
Animal Crossing: City Folk

Have:
Nothing right now.

Looking for:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Wii)
or other code not on list below

I already have:
Endless Ocean
Link’s Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wario Land: Shake It
Wii Play

I'll pay a few bucks via PayPal for a Wii Sports Resort code if someone has it, or I have a 1 Month Xbox Live code I'll trade for 2 or 3 Club Nintendo codes I need. PM me if interested.

i hate the platinum awards this year...can someone trade me the calendar for the hat? lol (im serious, pm me if anyone wants...)

have these codes for trade:
zelda twilight princess
super smash bros brawl x2

dont need these codes:
brawl
new super mario bros
super mario galaxy
mario kart
super paper mario
zelda: twilight princess
pkmn pearl
animal crossing wild world
pkmn diamond
mario kart ds
wii play

want all others. (pm me for trade please)

I have 2 Pokemon Platinum codes, and 1 Mario Kart Wii code for trade. I am looking for any of these game codes: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Excitebots, New Play Control DK jungle beat, Starfy, Punch Out!!, and Personal Trainer Walking. I know that's not a lot of games to chose from, but that's really all I need atm. Just send me a PM. :)

[quote name='Ryusei']i hate the platinum awards this year...can someone trade me the calendar for the hat?[/QUOTE]

I saw a few mentions in the game club thread that it's a possibility that Platinum members might be getting the calendar along with their chosen platinum gift.

I wouldn't put too much faith in that, but it's logically sound. Kind of reminds me of the old PBS donation gifts...$50 gets you a red dwarf mug, $100 gets you the mug and an official Lister Dirty Sock.

Here's what I have is the code I believe is from a DS game 30 coins - possibly Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness*** (tentative?)

First to PM gets the code. Thanks!

***GONE to maigoyume!

[quote name='Staticbill']Would you like a Pokemon Platinum code for it? ;)[/QUOTE]

Would you like a Pokemon Pearl code for it? ;)

I've still got 2 Mario Kart DS codes that might work, and I don't have any PokeMon (actual game) codes registered yet...

nevermind, I registered my wife and son on mynintendo to triple up the mario kart registration.

to check if a code is still valid, enter it to your account, you will get "you have already registered this title" if its still valid and a message saying "code has been used" if its been used.

i have 2x wii fit codes (100 coins!) and one wii music for cash or some other interesting offer. while i post this, please dont waste my time! i dont want any club nintendo codes for these

though mentioned in the Club Nintendo thread I'll share it here
Intend to Buy button/option is now available for
Metroid Prime Trilogy Plan to Buy between: 7/24/09 - 8/17/09
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box Plan to Buy between: 7/24/09 - 8/17/09

and fossil fighters is showing on one account though I thought it was already available.

I have an extra DSi code that will give you 160 coins + 1000 DSi points to spend in the online DSi store (if registered before october), in exchange I want a mix-match of Wii or DS games I do not have and matches the DSi coins value (150 is okay).

Please note, that when you register a DSi, it needs to go online and link with your account to get the coins and points, so if you do use this code, you will need to give me a user name and password (I suggest you change your password in till you receive the coins and points).

No, I am not a scammer =)

I still have a Pokemon Pearl code up for trades, as well as Animal Crossing for the DS.

Does anyone need Japanese Club Nintendo codes? I have 25x Pocket Monsters Purachina codes, which more than suffice for Platinum. This year's Platinum reward is an ocean blue Wii Remote.

I'd redeem them myself, except I don't have a Japanese address.

Just thought I'd update my post. For nintendo codes, I currently still have 2 pokemon platinum codes, 1 Mario Kart Wii code for trade. I also am willing to trade Disney Movie Reward codes for them. (however, I don't know which movies they are for, or if they work, I haven't entered them.) Finally I also have a Vitamin Water code for a free son on myspace music for trade. If you are interested for any of these, shoot me a PM. :)

I got 2 WiiFit codes up for trade. Here is a list of everything that I have.

Link's Crossbow Training
New Super Mario Bros. DS
Brain Age 1
Wii Play
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Darkness
Mario 64 DS
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Pearl
Wii Fit
Animal Crossing Wide World
Animal Crossing City Folk
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl

please make an offer for anything I don't have I will get back to you

I need Club Nintendo codes for the following games:

[FONT=&quot]Wii Games[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wii Fit
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo DS Games[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Crosswords DS
Diddy Kong Racing
Electroplankton
Mario Party DS
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personal Trainer: Math[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personal Trainer: Walking
Planet Puzzle League
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Ranger[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Legendary Starfy[/FONT]

Please PM me if you have any of them! I am highly interested!

Hey guys! How are you doing in the new Nintendo year? Well...I just wanted to brag that I am already at 370 coins and 'gold' ;D *happy* thanks to my awesome friends =P. What an awesome start lol.

Update on some things as well on my side of deals.

- DSi code gone.
- Animal Crossing DS code for trade
- Pokemon Pearl code for trade

P.S. Muzras...is this you?

Who will attempt to reach Platinum in 2nd consecutive year? I know I'll along with my niece. I finally reached Gold today after all post-play surveys that just came in today plus 50 coins (awaiting 20 coins for early registry and post-play) from a newly released game: Wii Sports Resort I bought at Gamestop using my store credit! My niece is about 30 coins away from Gold. I have uhmm, 270 coins more to get to Platinum!

[quote name='greenrocks']Who will attempt to reach Platinum in 2nd consecutive year? I know I'll along with my niece. I finally reached Gold today after all post-play surveys that just came in today plus 50 coins (awaiting 20 coins for early registry and post-play) from a newly released game: Wii Sports Resort I bought at Gamestop using my store credit! My niece is about 30 coins away from Gold. I have uhmm, 270 coins more to get to Platinum![/QUOTE]

I am Platinum already

Hey Guys,

I'm back from a small hiatus to let you know I'm now doing Disney Movie Rewards in exchange for Club Ninty points. Here's a list of what I already have.

:ds:
Super Mario 64 DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS
Brain Age 1
Brain Age 2
Big Brain Academy
New Super Mario Bros.
Clubhouse Games
Elite Beat Agents
Yoshi's Island DS
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Pokemon Pearl
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
Pokemon Mystery: Explorers of Darkness
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Personal Trainer: Cooking

Wii Play
Mario Party 8
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart
Wario Land: Shake It!
Link's Crossbow Training
Pikmin (Play Control)
DK Jungle Beat (Play Control)
Punch Out!!

P.S. - Muzras I haven't bailed on you, I picked up a subscription to TechNet and I'm just waiting until my funds get back to normal.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am Platinum already[/QUOTE]

I'd have gone Platinum too but I stocked so much, almost twice that in first year. =/ I didn't think about 2nd year. =P Anyway, cool congrats, so you rest all the year without worrying on catching up!

Everyone -
Wii Play gone to .... for his Mario Kart Wii
I have another extra Wii Play Code... I will trade for another Wii code. First to PM get it. Thanks.

These are the Club Nintendo codes I need:

Wii Games

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Wii Fit

Nintendo DS Games

Crosswords DS
Diddy Kong Racing
Electroplankton

Mario Party DS
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends
Personal Trainer: Math
Personal Trainer: Walking
Planet Puzzle League
Pokemon Ranger
The Legendary Starfy

I currently have these Club Nintendo code for trade:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,
Mario Kart Wii.

Also, I can probably get other codes, if you are interested and have one of the codes I need.

PM me if you do :)

just to remind you, if you make a family sub-account, you can apply the codes for games 4x or more for cumulative coin pool. For example, I have 4 accounts

and my codes include:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn x3
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess x2
Links Crossbow Training x3
Mario Kart Wii x2
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption x2
Punch-Out!! x2
Super Paper Mario x2
Super Smash Bros Brawl x2
Wii Fit x4
Wii Music x3

Go to "My Account" when logged into club nintendo and edit [USERNAME] family account. People with gmail can use the same account if you use the + trick for your email address. e.g. cag111@gmail = cag111+clubnintendo@gmail

[quote name='Staticbill']...I also have a Vitamin Water code for a free son on myspace music for trade.[/QUOTE]

I already have a son, let me know if you get any free daughter codes and we'll talk :)

ARAKIAS: if you put the birthdate of the new family member as fairly recent, it won't even ask you for an E-mail address. It automatically signs them up as a child account.

[quote name='Kerig']I already have a son, let me know if you get any free daughter codes and we'll talk :)

ARAKIAS: if you put the birthdate of the new family member as fairly recent, it won't even ask you for an E-mail address. It automatically signs them up as a child account.[/QUOTE]

Awesome

[quote name='greenrocks']Will trade Wii Sports Resort code for another Wii code... first to PM gets it.

EDIT: Still have Wii Play code as well...[/QUOTE]

Can I trade for it plz :bouncy:

Edit: NM thanks for the info ^^. I read in the CN FAQs that you are only supposed to get coins for one game per account but it was kinda iffy on family accounts...said multiples could be added for the same amount of people thats on your account but you only get points for the first one. I guess that is if the admin enters them all in, but the tip above ^^, all you do is sign in as the new family member you add (added my 10 month old daughter lol) and enter them in via their account...bam worked perfect haha! :)

Nothing left to trade.

I have:

Wii:

Wii System
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Play
Mario Party 8
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart
Wii Fit
Super Mario Galaxy
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

DS:

Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi Browser
Bird & Beans
Art Style: Aquia
WarioWare: Snapped!
Brain Age Express: Math
Dr. Mario Express
Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics
Paper Airplane Chase
Art Style: PiCTOBiTS
Mighty Flip Champs!
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
Super Mario 64 DS
Nintendogs - Labrador
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
New Super Mario Bros.
Star Fox Command
Magical Starsign
Children of Mana
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Pearl