Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='botticus']Kaigler teased about exclusive artwork being added this month. If it's a physical item, I'll probably be willing to spend points, so hopefully it's not a download.[/QUOTE]

If it's a download I'm going to be annoyed.

[quote name='basketb']Intend to buy is up for Wii Fit Plus and the Wii Fit Plus Bundle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I put in my intend to buy for both on both of my accounts. Also filled out some post-plays while I was there. I'm up to 360 coins on my second account now (already at Platinum on my main account.)

Thanks for the heads on Sky... but the club nintendo page seems to be broken right this minute. When I try to login I get a page saying, "The info you're looking for can't be found...". Will try again later.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Game and Watch Collection has been removed.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this as well. I hope that the Game and Watch Collection 2 from Japan comes over and replaces it!

Dang, I probably should have ordered me one of those Game & Watch games. Oh well, I was holding out for something better.

If someone wants to put together a list of all the "intend to buy" games (both current and past) I'd like to add that to the OP. It is of particular interest to me to add the older ones. Why? Well, if I actually have those games I'd like to register them for the bonus points ASAP. I've already forgotten what the previous ones were before Mario & Luigi. But I can't remember if Diabolical Box was one. Does it show you what you've marked as "intend to buy" on your account? If so, I guess the list isn't necessary.

[quote name='io']Dang, I probably should have ordered me one of those Game & Watch games. Oh well, I was holding out for something better.

If someone wants to put together a list of all the "intend to buy" games (both current and past) I'd like to add that to the OP. It is of particular interest to me to add the older ones. Why? Well, if I actually have those games I'd like to register them for the bonus points ASAP. I've already forgotten what the previous ones were before Mario & Luigi. But I can't remember if Diabolical Box was one. Does it show you what you've marked as "intend to buy" on your account? If so, I guess the list isn't necessary.[/QUOTE]

If you've marked games as intend-to-buy, they will show up as to-do tasks once the game is released. It will say "Product Registration". Also, you don't exactly need to hurry - the expiration dates are all in 2014!

I hope the removal of a prize means the addition of a prize(s?)!

I hope for another DS game, or a really cool peice of swag. Regestering games, and getting games free- is awesome.

Games are my priority and so far, I am 2 for 2.

Game & Watch Collection 1
Doc Lewis' Punch Out!! (I havn't received this yet)

I also got the Hakafuda (spell check??) cards. They are an awesome collectable and reminder of Nintendo's roots!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']
I also got the Hakafuda (spell check??) cards. They are an awesome collectable and reminder of Nintendo's roots![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call them collectible, the company still makes Hanafuda cards to this day. Now a replica of the Nintendo Love Hotels, that would be unique.

[quote name='foltzie']I wouldn't call them collectible, the company still makes Hanafuda cards to this day. Now a replica of the Nintendo Love Hotels, that would be unique.[/QUOTE]

They still make Hanafuda cards?!

Where are you getting your info from?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']They still make Hanafuda cards?!

Where are you getting your info from?[/QUOTE]

The almighty internets. Wikipedia for instance. Unfortunately, Google didnt return any English listings of US based import sellers, but you can find them on eBay.

[quote name='crunchewy']If you've marked games as intend-to-buy, they will show up as to-do tasks once the game is released. It will say "Product Registration". Also, you don't exactly need to hurry - the expiration dates are all in 2014![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted. But don't you get a 10 coin bonus for doing it within 30 days of the release of the game? In any case, I went ahead and registered the new Professor Layton and got 50 coins (thinking 30 for the game, 10 for the intend to buy, and 10 for the 30 day deal that may not need to be within 30 days). For Fire Emblem I also got 50 and I had registered it well after 30 days (about 60 or so). But maybe at some point they do take away the extra 10 (like if you waited till 2014 ;)).

I thought the Mario Hanafuda cards were only available from Club Nintendo? No? I.e. I would have presumed those ones on ebay *were* from Club Nintendo. Does Nintendo sell them for cash in Japan (and perhaps elsewhere)?

[quote name='crunchewy']I thought the Mario Hanafuda cards were only available from Club Nintendo? No? I.e. I would have presumed those ones on ebay *were* from Club Nintendo. Does Nintendo sell them for cash in Japan (and perhaps elsewhere)?[/QUOTE]

The Mario ones are from Club Nintendo, but if you look through more listings you will find other Hanafauda decks, like the one I listed, which has other likenesses on it.

Hanafauda is actually in Clubhouse Games as well. Under the name Koi-Koi. I played it for a couple hours one day and still only had the vaguest idea what I was trying to accomplish. The cards look too alike for me to differentiate.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Game and Watch Collection has been removed.[/QUOTE]

Darn, I was just about to order it too! Hopefully that means newer games. I think it would be cool if we could get the Tingle ds one, or even some older GBA games (for cheap or course).

[quote name='muzras']I hope tehy relist G&W 1. plz-sorz Nintendoz.

And tehn bring out teh G&W 2 alsoz. ^_^
I luv me sum tinglez. lolz[/QUOTE]

Seriously, disable your Z key, and quit flipping H and E around.

I hope whatever game they put up it's something better.

[quote name='xycury']Seriously, disable your Z key, and quit flipping H and E around.

I hope whatever game they put up it's something better.[/QUOTE]

Why so serious?

[quote name='xycury']Seriously, disable your Z key, and quit flipping H and E around.

I hope whatever game they put up it's something better.[/QUOTE]

I cannot help it sir. lolz, its a gimmick. :bouncy:

[quote name='foltzie']Why so serious?[/QUOTE]

my brain broke after reading it. :bouncy:

[quote name='muzras']I cannot help it sir. lolz, its a gimmick. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I didn't lol, sorry.

(muzras is friendly catz, just haz an inner luv 4 lolz & lolcatz speak)

:'( nobody luvz lolcat I tell ya. Gonna shud up nao z .......... ._.

Rather than searching through the 57 pages I figured I'd just ask.

Has anyone received their free Club Nintendo calender for being a Gold Member I think it was? Because I've yet to get mine in the mail.

[quote name='woodcan']Rather than searching through the 57 pages I figured I'd just ask.

Has anyone received their free Club Nintendo calender for being a Gold Member I think it was? Because I've yet to get mine in the mail.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on my Mario hat.

[quote name='Halo05']I'm still waiting on my Mario hat.[/QUOTE]
Ditto.

Nothing yet from Nintendo on my platinum reward hat-o-greatness.

So I have a little over 300 points but I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to redeem the Wiimote holder, and another wants me to save up for the DS bookends game holder to use for DVD size games.

Either way, I can't help but wonder why the US Club Nintendo is so nerfed in comparison to the Japan store. I did a quick search of prizes on Google and Club Nintendo of Japan gets all this kickass shit. SNES controllers for the Wii? Bling bling Wii wheels?

Where the fuck are our awesome prizes?

[quote name='lolwut?']So I have a little over 300 points but I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to redeem the Wiimote holder, and another wants me to save up for the DS bookends game holder to use for DVD size games.

Either way, I can't help but wonder why the US Club Nintendo is so nerfed in comparison to the Japan store. I did a quick search of prizes on Google and Club Nintendo of Japan gets all this kickass shit. SNES controllers for the Wii? Bling bling Wii wheels?

Where the fuck are our awesome prizes?[/QUOTE]

Those were End of Year Platinum Club member prizes. They were never regular items.

[quote name='KingBroly']Those were End of Year Platinum Club member prizes. They were never regular items.[/QUOTE]

I never said they were. Even the end of the year prizes for the U.S. look like they blow as well.

[quote name='lolwut?']I never said they were. Even the end of the year prizes for the U.S. look like they blow as well.[/QUOTE]

This is NA first year for club nintendo. Give it time. I really don't think we'll see the awesomeness for awhile, and we're probably not going to see any of the past awesomeness either. Limited print/manufactured runs.

IGN hinted at a new prize for Club Nintendo this month. The removal of an item- makes me think they could be right. Whatever the item is, it is supposed to be something exclusive and something to do with being some sort of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back