Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears nothing has changed other than the G&W collection having a "sold out" button below.

I really don't expect we'll see a refresh or push of new items until at least Nov/Dec of this year.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']It appears nothing has changed other than the G&W collection having a "sold out" button below.

I really don't expect we'll see a refresh or push of new items until at least Nov/Dec of this year.[/QUOTE]
Makes sense for them to wait until the gold/platinum rewards go out.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Some Zelda posters are up. 350 coins.

Meh.[/QUOTE]

boooo

at least they are doing it proper, with a tube... and the size is good.

but meh too.

I've refreshed a few times and browsed in through different links on the site but I can't for the life of me get the posters to show up. Maybe it's a US-only thing. I'm in Ontario.

Would anyone be a darling and post an image of the posters, please?

I bit the bullet and ordered the posters. I was saving up for the G&W anyway and since that's gone, I might as well get something that's relatively cool looking.

Hmm... the poster set somehow disappeared for me now too.

Does the "Reward Order Inquiry" update instantaneously once you place a order down? Mine still has the Gold Reward Calendar as the only thing listed with no sign of the Zelda posters although it is noted down on my Coin Transaction History page.

I love the posters! The Phantom Hourglass poster is the cover art in japan. I think the same goes for Twilight Princess, though I am not 100% sure.

The collecters edition history of link poster is icing on a very sexy cake.

[quote name='maigoyume']Anyone else notice the missing 6 cart case w/ metal stylus and the standalone one?[/QUOTE]

Well sumbitch.

For once I think the prize is nicer than Japan's equivalent. I went ahead and ordered the posters since that was one of the things I was hoping would come to the US store.

[quote name='batman1939']You get a Collector’s Edition History of Link Poster measures 16.5" x 28.7", The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess promotional posters measure 22" x 28" in a poster tube for 350 coins and you say meh?

I've been hoarding my coins for something cool. I order this as soon as I saw it[/QUOTE]
It's 250 coins in Japan. I want some of those sexy game card holders.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']For once I think the prize is nicer than Japan's equivalent. I went ahead and ordered the posters since that was one of the things I was hoping would come to the US store.[/QUOTE]

The posters are already available in Japan for 250 coins. It's not equivalent. It's the exact same thing.

I'd be willing to bet we see some game sleeves and maybe G&W 2 at the end of the year.

[quote name='cochesecochese']It's 250 coins in Japan ... The posters are already available in Japan for 250 coins. It's not equivalent. It's the exact same thing.[/QUOTE]

Uh ... what's your point? Every single item that is shared between the US and Japanese Club stores costs less of their coins than of ours. I don't know how many coins they get per game registration (+ survey, date, etc. bonuses), but I know it's less than the 50 base we get.

That being the case, the Zelda posters are one of the best in terms of coin maximization comparing the US and Japaneses prizes. In Japan, they cost 250 coins vs. 350 here. The G&W collection is 500 coins there vs. 800 here -- another decent one.

Compare those to the Wii remote holder: 150 in Japan, 300 here. The Hanafuda cards also cost twice the amount of US coins vs. Japanese.

Wow... no one has posted the images yet...

Here ya go, folks who can't see them...
zelda_poster_big_1.jpg

zelda_poster_big_2.jpg

zelda_poster_big_3.jpg

Grabbed the psoters. I have fewer points pending than I thought, but I figure I'll get a couple hundred points worth of games in the next 6 months or so for better prizes.

[quote name='cochesecochese']The posters are already available in Japan for 250 coins. It's not equivalent. It's the exact same thing.[/QUOTE]

Go to the Club Nintendo Japan store and look at the posters and compare them. The two posters other than the Zelda Timeline one are slightly different, hence why I think the US store's posters are better.

I got the Posters as well. I have like 220 coins now or something like that, 400 for the Yearly status. I have 2 DS games yet to register (Pokemon Diamond and Kirby SSU). I shouldn't have problem getting another 200 coins with Wii Fit Plus for $20, NSMB Wii, Layton 2, and M&L 3 still to pickup.

I got the posters. Mostly because I think they are cool. I only have 120 coins for my yearly totaly, I think I'll make up the rest with some games yet to be released.

Thanks for the info about the posters. I originally thought they were 350 each, but 350 for all three posters is great, especially since they look good (except the Twilight Princess poster) and my points have just been sitting in my account.

Come on. Phantom Hourglass and ugly Twilight Princess posters? I LOVE the one with all of the links, but why not something like, A Link To The Past, or some Ocarina of Time poster. I guess it's because those games are so outdated now, that it'd be weird. I just don't like the bright colors on the Phantom Hourglass one, and the Twilight Princess is very messy-looking.

My kids should love them. I'll show them to them tonight. We've got 310 coins on our second account, but will be getting a replacement copy of Animal Crossing in a few days which will put us over 350 there. I suspect they'll want to dress up their room a bit....

The Zelda posters are going to look great alongside the Metroid Trilogy one

mptposter.jpg

Though I am tempted to flip over the Metroid poster so it'll match the vertical orientation of the Zelda ones.

Have our statuses been reset, yet? I want to start registering again after the statues reset. You know, like, platinum, gold, etc. Someone answer my questions! Also, that framed poster is BEAUTIFUL. Where did you get the perfect-sized frame?

[quote name='FallMoon']Have our statuses been reset, yet? I want to start registering again after the statues reset. You know, like, platinum, gold, etc. Someone answer my questions! Also, that framed poster is BEAUTIFUL. Where did you get the perfect-sized frame?[/QUOTE]

I thought they reset on July first? I haven't added any new coins yet to be 100% positive, but I don't see anything next to my account on Club Nintendo saying I am still Platinum.

[quote name='FallMoon']Have our statuses been reset, yet? I want to start registering again after the statues reset. You know, like, platinum, gold, etc. Someone answer my questions! Also, that framed poster is BEAUTIFUL. Where did you get the perfect-sized frame?[/QUOTE]

Well it resetz on the last day of June every year.
Teh new year startz on teh 1st of July.

[quote name='maximumzero']The Zelda posters are going to look great alongside the Metroid Trilogy one

mptposter.jpg

Though I am tempted to flip over the Metroid poster so it'll match the vertical orientation of the Zelda ones.[/QUOTE]

I have that poster too, but your framing is fantastic.

[quote name='maximumzero']The Zelda posters are going to look great alongside the Metroid Trilogy one

mptposter.jpg

Though I am tempted to flip over the Metroid poster so it'll match the vertical orientation of the Zelda ones.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the frame and how much did it cost?

I hope Wii Fit Plus is 50 points... just pre-ordered it. I don't know why anyone would buy the bundle when Wii Fit has been reduced to $70-80. For the price of the WF+ bundle you can get both games and a balance board.

Is there any reason to have both Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus? I thought WF+ contained all the exercises/games of Wii Fit, plus new ones. No?

In any case there's no reason to believe that they'd change the CN value of Wii games, so WF+ should be 50 coins + 10 post-play.

I am interested in Super Mario Bros game card holder, but seriously, who the hell needs seven styluses? And if you did want that many, why would you possibly need to carry them around with you at all times?

[quote name='dyeknom']Posters show backordered, which sucks... since I ordered mine a few hours after they were posted.[/QUOTE]

I believe the posters are back ordered because they aren't actually available yet...

I ordered the Zelda posters today, but I've been waiting for that calender I got for my gold award status that I ordered back in July..

[quote name='br26']I ordered the Zelda posters today, but I've been waiting for that calender I got for my gold award status that I ordered back in July..[/QUOTE]

I believe we've all been waiting for our gold/platinum awards.

I have a spare code for Wii Twilight Princess. I am trying to only register games which I actually own, so the only code I can trade it for right now is Rhythm Heaven.

These post-play surveys are ridiculous. Do they know the first two questions are virtually identical. The first says "rate your satisfaction from 1-100" and the next says "how satisfied were you?".

They also ask "have you recommended this game to anyone" immediately after asking how likely it is that you would recommend the game to someone.

I got it (software only) and registered it, but haven't done the survey yet - waiting until next year, as I've already hot 600 for platinum this year. :(

[quote name='KingBroly']Did anyone get Wii Fit Plus and see how many coins it gives you?[/QUOTE]

I received 70 coins, probs because it was in my "Intend to Buy" list.

[QUOTE='Cube Daddy;6368827]Yay! They're "preparing my order" now for the Platinum prize. Very soon shall that ridiculous hat be placed atop my son's head.[/QUOTE]

Pfft. I'm looking forward to wearing it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back