COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Killzone 3 artbook $1

Catherine sound disc + artbook - $2

Is the Helghast helmet the one that came with the CE game? What would be a good shipping estimate on that, I'm assuming it kinda large.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killzone 3 artbook $1

Catherine sound disc + artbook VGC17 - $2

Is the Helghast helmet the one that came with the CE game? What would be a good shipping estimate on that, I'm assuming it kinda large.
Oh, I forgot to upload a picture of it, I'll load one up now. But to answer your question, yes, it's the one from the CE...it's very large. I can get a guestimate soon though, good point.

Also, I edited the post to take VGC's name out since I copy/pasted and forgot....he's not gonna win it anyways but didnt wanna have confusion thinking he made the bid ;). And thanks for the clarifications.

Catherine is probably in one of my top 10 360 games that I've played so far. I'm upset I missed out on the Love Is Over edition, so I guess I'll have to gather these pieces separately lol.
Makes sense then. I like to collect the artbooks and stuff like that. I had a Love is Over edition ordered through Amazon Warehouse for like $30, but I cancelled it because I wasn't sure if the game was up my alley and didn't want to splurge that much just for the artbook.

I was a very late adopter into the 360/PS3 generation. Catherine is an interesting game to say the least lol. I only went through it twice cause of the multiple endings, but the puzzles & story is definitely what made it one of my favorites. The game isn't for everybody, but I think it's worth playing.

Helghast Helmet - $1

Eternal Sonata (Beat) - $2

Eternal Sonata (Chopin) - $1

Soul Eater Meister - $6

Soul Eater Weaopns - $6

Fullmetal Brotherhood - $6

Riddler Lithograph - $2

Also curious on the shipping cost of the helmet if you get a chance to get an estimate.

Thanks!

Helghast Helmet - $1

Eternal Sonata (Beat) - $2

Eternal Sonata (Chopin) - $1

Soul Eater Meister - $6

Soul Eater Weaopns - $6

Fullmetal Brotherhood - $6

Riddler Lithograph - $2

Also curious on the shipping cost of the helmet if you get a chance to get an estimate.

Thanks!
will do! gimme a little, and I'll have an estimate up. list updated as well!

Well he gave up the GTA trilogy so he had to substitute it for something. But he's not even the front runner now.

Helghast Helmet $2

Catherine Artbook/soundtrack $11

Catherine artbook is the one that came bundled with first run copies, the one that holds the CD right?

EDIT: Okay it is that one, I see it in the pics.

updated list, for some reason I took a picture of the Ni No Kuni collectors guide but never put it in the list.  Well, it's added on the list finally, so bid away if you'd all like!

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition Guide $2

EDIT: Is that Nintendo DS cartridge case on the pictures also for sale? If so, $1 for that as well.

bread's done
Back