COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Updated and I'm extending the sale until tomorrow (Sunday 4/27) at 8pm PST.  I had plans, but they fell through, so may as well push the sale one more day.

Also, I seem to keep forgetting to add the things I took pictures onto the list of things up for bids.  Added:

- Yoshi DS cartridge case

- Goldeneye 007 CE box only (no controller!)

- Bundle of old school video game magazines

- LBP 2 CE box only (no extras/game!)

- Bioshock CE guide keychain

Last edited by a moderator:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (C.I.B.) - $13

[SIZE=12pt]LBP 2 CE box only (no extras/game!) - $1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Katamari Damacy VGC17 - $3[/SIZE]

• Soul Eater The Meister Collection (episodes 1-26) blu-ray $7
  • Soul Eater The Weapon Collection (episodes 27-51) blu-ray $7
  • L.A. Noire $1
  • Bioshock keychain $4

If you set an end time and date, you should adhere to it. BS

Updated and I'm extending the sale until tomorrow (Sunday 4/27) at 8pm PST. I had plans, but they fell through, so may as well push the sale one more day.
Be cool, gave everyone a heads up way early in the day yesterday. Being MY lowball, I can dictate that as long as I respect everyone involved. I gave enough notice.

And since you have zero bids, you now have a great opportunity to go ahead and do some bidding. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's happened before. I think as long as the bidders dont take issue with it you're fine. It would be different if there were 10 minutes left and you weren't happy with the bids and did it. I didn't notice anyone complain when you said it initially.

If you set an end time and date, you should adhere to it. BS

Be cool, gave everyone a heads up way early in the day yesterday. Being MY lowball, I can dictate that as long as I respect everyone involved. I gave enough notice.

And since you have zero bids, you now have a great opportunity to go ahead and do some bidding. Good luck!
Ditto. It is not like you waited till the last minute or anything. I don't condone this type of move, but you posted in an appropriate manner and gave enough warning. Good luck with the end!

also, I find it suspect that that was doods only post as a member. Me thinks it may be an angry, old user whom was banned...

bread's done
Back