COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Ok, subtotals are up!  If you can help me out and double check I have your name and items and prices right, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks again guys!!

Looks like a GS pre-order item.
Yea, I saw that. I guess I didn't expect it to go for that much. Is it somewhat hard to find?

Yep. I just bought it as a neat item for my Wii collection.
It's definitely cool. Guess I didn't expect others to find it as cool as me, lol.

Speaking of, I wish they done more Pre-order items. I'd be more tempted to bite day one, especially on Nintendo First Party that rarely drops in price anytime soon after launch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, all items are organized, separated and ready for packing.  I will hopefully have full, complete totals up by no later than Thursday but please, please be patient.  I work throughout the week and I do no own a postal scale and will have to pack everything up and go to the post office for accurate shipping costs for everyone.  I will keep this thread updated with statuses and such.  If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM.  I check this site a few times a day, so it is no bother.  I love this community and the people, so I'm sure you all are understanding. 

Hey everyone, all items are organized, separated and ready for packing. I will hopefully have full, complete totals up by no later than Thursday but please, please be patient. I work throughout the week and I do no own a postal scale and will have to pack everything up and go to the post office for accurate shipping costs for everyone. I will keep this thread updated with statuses and such. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. I check this site a few times a day, so it is no bother. I love this community and the people, so I'm sure you all are understanding.
As far as I'm concerned take your time.

Also, for boxes games like I won I assume you will use a box even if it costs the buyer a tad extra?

Yea, I saw that. I guess I didn't expect it to go for that much. Is it somewhat hard to find?

It's definitely cool. Guess I didn't expect others to find it as cool as me, lol.

Speaking of, I wish they done more Pre-order items. I'd be more tempted to bite day one, especially on Nintendo First Party that rarely drops in price anytime soon after launch.
Now that I think about it, I pre-ordered and picked up at GS and never got an fn' Banana!!!!

Hey everyone, I've pretty much packed up everyone's stuff.  Now, if you all can individually PM me your address I can start labeling them and getting you all the specific prices.  Thanks everyone!

UPDATE 05/01/2014 (WEDNESDAY)...

Alrighty everyone, got ALL the items boxed up and ready to ship.  I'm still needing a lot of your addresses and if you can PM them to me, I'd love that.  I got payment from a few and your items have shipped.  And I am getting shipping priced today for a few more of you and you all will get PM's shortly with full totals.  I'll start PMing the people you haven't gotten me their addresses yet to get this thing moving.  Thanks again guys for the patience.

UPDATE 05/01/2014 (THURSDAY)...

Ok, shipped out my second batch of items today.  Everyone that has sent me out their addresses and payments, you should all have a tracking number now.  I also, sent out some of the packages to people with higher feedback scores in good faith before they paid.  That may have been a bad decision, but like I said before, this community is pretty solid and I trust you guys.  It also saves me some time, working and a family stretches me pretty thin.  Anyway, I have another trip to the post office tomorrow morning with the last bit of addresses to get the shipping costs and to then ship out my third set of packages.  I'll update tomorrow after those events to let everyone know the status.  You can all look on the first page/first post to see where your winnings are currently (in terms of pack, total, pay, ship) and your PMs should have tracking numbers if you paid/I shipped.  Thanks.

UPDATE 05/04/2014 (SUNDAY)...

Ok, got everyone mailed out (but two people) and have processed all payment besides three people.  Still waiting on payment from three people and I've sent you all PM's.  I hope all got their tracking numbers and your items should be getting to you within the week.  Once again, thanks all who contributed and it was a fun, third lowball.  If you have any questions/concerns about the items your received, don't hesitate to PM me.  I will start leaving feedback over the next couple days to everyone.  Thank you!

UPDATE 05/07/2014 (WEDNESDAY)...

All packages have been shipped out (except one) and everyone should be receiving them over the weekend.  I want to give a big thanks to everyone who joined in my third lowball.  Overall, it was a big success in my eyes and had a lot of fun.  Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you all in a few months for my fourth lowball.  Take care and thanks!!

Looking to see if any interest in a lowball to come up in a couple of weeks. Anything wanted to be added, taken out, anything of that sorts...lemme know!

Will be starting March 19th!  Over the course of the next two weeks, will be adding A TON of other things and putting up photos as well.  I'm moving out next week with my wife and we need some help with some of those costly moving out fees and schooling fees and help clear out some space for us, all while giving the great community some great deals!  Any help will be extremely helpful!

Well, it's passed March 19th. This lowball happening, or what?
Finals KILLED me this week. I'm trying to get everything lined up and will be starting tomorrow morning at 8am PST. Sorry for the delay, didn't really think anyone was keeping that close of an eye on this lol

Ok gang, it's time!  Starting tomorow (March 20th) at 8am PST the Clutter Clearer 4 will be live and ready to go!  Pictures are under the spoilers and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me now.  Thanks!

• I will go ahead and start I guess.

• Gameboy Color Kiwi color (comes with box, NO manual or other inserts): $5
  • Alan Wake collector's edition (complete, mint): $1
  • Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3: $5
  • Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (complete): $1
  • Super Mario 64 (CIB): $10
  • WWF Warzone (CIB): $1
  • Hybrid Heaven (CIB): $1
  • Mission Impossible (CIB): $1
  • Ready 2 Rumble (CIB): $1
  • Starfox (CIB): $5
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (CIB): $5
  • Super Mario Bros 3 (CIB): $5
I don't think the auction has started yet.

bread's done
Back