Condemned 2 Bloodshot / Viking NEW - $29.99 Gamestop begining 5/19

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Starting Monday 5/19 Condemned 2 and Viking for the XBOX 360 and PS3 will drop to $29.99 at Gamestop.

EDIT 1 - these are new prices, and I saw them from the current Gamestop Marketing Kit set to go in effect on 5/19. However I am not sure if its PS3 and 360, but if its only for one system it was the 360. I am almost sure it was a sale for both consoles.

EDIT 2 - these games will still ring up $59.99 until the employee hits the total button it will discount it to $30.

[quote name='tenzor']this sale should last for about a month unless it is going to be a universal price drop. EB/GS had a sale similar with Sega Superstar Tennis and Assassins Creed that lasted about a month before going back up[/QUOTE]

Sega Superstar Tennis is back down for now at least.

Picked up Condemned 2 for $22.xx with Edge and the 10% off used coupon. Pretty good game but I wish I played through the first one first.

Is the deal dead? I went to a Gamstop & they hit the total button after taxes and all, but Viking still ran up at $59.99+

So where can I get this 10% off used coupon that can be used in conjunction with the Edge card? I've looked through the forum and can't seem to find anything about it.

So is the deal still good?
Gamestop's website has both games for $59.99.

also what is the free shipping code mentioned here before?

Just picked up Condemned 2 for $30 at a local Gamestop. For once a Gamestop employee knew what I was asking about and rang me up with no trouble.

I plan on heading over tomorrow. Hopefully the deal's still good, I was about to buy Condemned 2 for full price.

EDIT - I can confirm this. I just got back from GameStop and got both for $29.99. The cashier had a lot of trouble and didn't understand why they weren't ringing up for $29.99, but when he hit total they went to the right price. Not quite sure I understand why their system doesn't register them as $29.99 in the first place, but whatever.

[quote name='Megalith']That better not be the used price.[/QUOTE]
That is the new price. They rarely have used games priced $29.99 or anythiing ended in $9. They usually end in 4 or 7. Besides I saw the display in the store with the $29.99 price.

[quote name='game_collector_83']Here's hoping that this is still going on. Can anyone confirm???[/quote]

Yes it is. I bought condemned yesterday for $30.

[quote name='shouamabane']Were the Condemned 2 PS3 audio issues ever patched?[/quote]

Nope. I just bought the game, booted it up and the sound issues are there.

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Nope. I just bought the game, booted it up and the sound issues are there.[/QUOTE]

Worst thing is if you use surround sound, the audio drops out consistently and it is really annoying.

[quote name='solidrock']Worst thing is if you use surround sound, the audio drops out consistently and it is really annoying.[/quote]

Tell me about it. I just bought a new Onkyo 7.1 home theater system and now I have to deal with terrible sound.

[quote name='joe6555']Hope I can find a used copy. 20% off if I use my edge card and the coupon!:D[/QUOTE]

Good idea, I think I'm gonna do that this week.

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Nope. I just bought the game, booted it up and the sound issues are there.[/quote]

A patch to fix the audio problems is supposedly in the final stages and is going to be released soon. Until then, disable any digital sound when using HDMI or go back to using component/composite. This will get rid of the audio drop out, but the crackles and pops will remain until the patch is released. Hope this helps out some Condemned 2 new comers.

Don't quote me on this or anything, but I caught a glimpse of some of the potential (but most likely) games that are going to be a part of GameStop's Game Days Sale event, and I think Condemned 2 was on there. I don't know if this is only at the one next to where I live, but I think I'll wait til then. Can't hurt to wait, right?

bread's done
Back