Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Me
The Velvet Underground & Nico - Verve
Beastie Boys - Ill Communication
and
Dave Matthews Band :oops:

Total for the LPs was $15.68

Congratulations on your acceptance into college Rocko.

~~~

I need my own place so I can finally get a proper record collection going.

~~~

Edit: What the fuck is this shit on the Olympic Ceremonies a Canadian Devil Went Down to Georgia?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Say what you will about Hot Topic, but getting 14 shirts and 4 LPs for a total of $75 is super :cool:[/QUOTE]

And just think how cool you'll be with your 14 Hot Topic shirts. You can't put a price on that

Whyyyyyyyyyy? I just beat 9 chapters of U2 on Crushing and was up to 92 treasures but for some reason it didn't save. I still have the trophy for 90 treasures but the game says I only have like 60 and the 9 chapters I beat say the hardest difficulty I beat it on was hard. :whistle2:( & FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And just think how cool you'll be with your 14 Hot Topic shirts. You can't put a price on that[/QUOTE]
It wasn't the normal garbage they usually have. I got shirts from Phoenix, Built To Spill, Mogwai, Eagles of Death Metal, The Strokes, Sea Wolf, The Go! Team, and M83, and some others.

[quote name='st0neface']Do it.

(Did they ever ship The Seventh Seal?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Amazon finally sent it.

---

I don't buy muh dvd's used, Rocko.

Post some pictures of the cool ones, Bioshocked.

---

I was hoping to see some extravagant set pieces with live music from Arcade Fire or Leslie Feist but instead I got a 15 minute fiddle sequence with Canadian hillbilly tap dancers and that lady from the abused puppy commercials lip syncing some sappy song.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Post some pictures of the cool ones, Bioshocked.

---

I was hoping to see some extravagant set pieces with live music from Arcade Fire or Leslie Feist but instead I got a 15 minute fiddle sequence with Canadian hillbilly tap dancers and that lady from the abused puppy commercials lip syncing some sappy song.[/QUOTE]

Considering how often "Wake Up" was played during the span of the Super Bowl, it'd have been a logical move to have Arcade Fire rock it out.

Mojimbo, if you haven't seen it yet, put Paris, Texas at the top of your instant watch list. I was blown away by it, especially the last hour or so.

I got around to watching In the Loop, by the way. I totally understand what you mean by funny yet depressing now.

Nice suit KD Lang.

I should have done something else besides watching this garbage.

Edit: At least Donald Sunderland and Bobby Orr made up for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back