Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']wha...?

You've obviously never been to the 'Universal Resort', man.
[/QUOTE]

Nope. I was at Universal Studios once but that was back in '91 or '92 (it was right when the Back to the Future ride opened).

My shoes should get here today :whee:.

I have to go to class for a bit, then it's off to Mexican food followed by hopefully beating Uncharted 2 on Crushing later in the day. That might be asking a bit much though.
======================================
Wow. My bio professor just sent out an email telling students to "stop harassing the lab instructors. Anyone who continues to treat them disrespectfully will be expelled." It's hard for me to believe that this was necessary. Why not just expel them in the first place?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']
Hey Negroid, by chance did that joystick I never received ever get sent back to you?[/QUOTE]

I really, REALLY hope you're joking Rangel.

That POS cost me $8+ to ship to your BecauseImMexi ass.

:whistle2:(

And it never came back.

The National Weather Service predicts Atlanta will be getting 2-3 inches of snow starting around noon today. This should be a fun day.

I live an area that expects snowfall from October to April every year.

When it snows more than 1", every fucker loses their damn minds when driving.

I cannot imagine how drivers react in areas where snow isn't expected in winter.

I really fucking hate driving when it first starts raining. Someone is bound to freak the fuck out and make everyone elses life miserable while we wait in a traffic jam.

:lol: I don't have much luck in finding good deals in my area. if anything, I'll try to make it up to you and get you $10 in mango points since your kind loves that Triple.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:lol: I don't have much luck in finding good deals in my area. if anything, I'll try to make it up to you and get you $10 in mango points since your kind loves that Triple.[/QUOTE]

Brownie, keep your $.

I know that $5 will sustain some of your family in Mejico for like 3 months.

Seriously, all I cared about were the XBLA codes.

I'm just sad you didn't get the stick.

[quote name='Chika']One of our friends died this morning. He had a massive brain bleed after having a tumor removed.[/QUOTE]

As someone who has lived in areas with Hmong people my whole life, not ALL asians are decent upstanding citizens like Khan Souphishomephone.

[quote name='manthing']
Buy a snowblower with a rotating blade. It'll pay for itsself within the first two 4"+ snowfalls.

I'm pretty sure that 2 back injuries will cost more than the $1200 a decent snowblower will cost.

[/quote]

Snowblowers are for Sissy's! I refuse to get one. I even shoo'd away my neighbor when he offered to help. It's great exercise!

#83 is waaaayyyy older than me, and HE still gets boners from girls.

I don't see why 15 years less makes boners fluctuate so much as you think.

Manthing is right on...I still do. Even without the help of little blue pills.

:flex:

The city I live in rarely has gang problems. Just a handful of wannabe Viet thugs with cowlick fade haircuts. The kind of thug that waits for his mom to pick him up at the schoolside curb in a minivan.

[quote name='Number83']Snowblowers are for Sissy's! I refuse to get one. I even shoo'd away my neighbor when he offered to help. It's great exercise!

Manthing is right on...I still do. Even without the help of little blue pills.

:flex:[/QUOTE]

Dumbass, and gross.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The city I live in rarely has gang problems. Just a handful of wannabe Viet thugs with cowlick fade haircuts. The kind of thug that waits for his mom to pick him up at the schoolside curb in a minivan.[/QUOTE]

Stealing mail =/= gangs.

Is there a list of Xbox1 free DLC that I should grab before 4/15?

I know about Halo 2.

Is the XBL DLC included on the NG Black disc?

[quote name='Dkellar']The National Weather Service predicts Atlanta will be getting 2-3 inches of snow starting around noon today. This should be a fun day.[/QUOTE]
Where are you in the ATL DK?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Where are you in the ATL DK?[/QUOTE]

I'm currently at the Georgia Tech campus. My residence is near Athens though, so I get to enjoy a lovely commute this afternoon unless classes get canceled soon.

[quote name='manthing']As someone who has lived in areas with Hmong people my whole life, not ALL asians are decent upstanding citizens like Khan Souphishomephone.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Manthing = A half black Walt Kowalski?

[quote name='Chika']One of our friends died this morning. He had a massive brain bleed after having a tumor removed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm currently at the Georgia Tech campus. My residence is near Athens though, so I get to enjoy a lovely commute this afternoon unless classes get canceled soon.[/QUOTE]

316 is bad regardless, I can't imagine that with snow.

Sorry about that Chika.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']316 is bad regardless, I can't imagine that with snow.[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad just some traffic through Gwinnett typically.

My condolences chicka,

~~~

it's super shitty now that our IT Department has banned Pandora on work PC's. And it's even super shittier that I can't listen to pandora while I browse the net on my iPhone. I retract my statement about getting an iPad. I will wait for one that will have multitasking or a better tablet PC that comes at a reasonable price.

It's crazy. Over the summer Leo and I were planting our gardens together, trading seeds and produce. He promised to build me some raised beds for this coming year. One month later he has a seizure and they find a mass in his brain, thought it was Sarcoidosis and treated it as such. He goes between the hospital and home a couple of times, having a few setbacks along the way but overall in good spirits and otherwise good health. Around Christmas they realize it's not Sarcoidosis and it's a tumor. They remove it. He starts radiation and chemo. He's doing good and goes home. Makes posts on Facebook and emails everyone saying come visit he's bored, his birthday is Sunday come "celebrate". He has a brain bleed over the weekend at some point and ended up in critical care. He's moved to Hospice on Tuesday, not expected to make it through the night. Despite that, while in Hospice he managed to arrange for an impromptu wedding for him and his girlfriend of like 20 years and he held on until his family got there from Florida. After the wedding and seeing his family, his best friend read him all of the FB messages, emails and cards from everyone and he passed away right after hearing the last one.

I got Pierrot le Fou for like sixteen bucks on Glyde. DVD. I hope it's in good condition. I'm probably going to pay Criterion's prices for Trafic, Alphaville, and Peeping Tom, though.

Nice work Mak...I started back up with Bioshock last night, couldn't put it down till 2am, and not because I wanted to stop, but because I needed to sleep to be functional today.

I put some more time on ME this week as well, I'm starting to feel less lost but I still wish there was an easier way to find out what to do next or where to go next, I got lost on the ship for the first time for about 20min trying to find an exit after landing on some planet :lol:

[quote name='manthing']I live an area that expects snowfall from October to April every year.

When it snows more than 1", every fucker loses their damn minds when driving.

I cannot imagine how drivers react in areas where snow isn't expected in winter.[/QUOTE]
fucking crazy, thats how.

[quote name='Maklershed']Finally beat Mass Effect 1. :whee:

So when I start up Mass Effect 2 will it automatically hook in to my last save in ME1?[/QUOTE]No. You have to select the save file.

Mojimbo -- did you get an answer from Ackbar on joining your PSN group -- because if I can join you guys as the 5th, I'd probably do it -- but if not, I need to consider Trine while it's on sale.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You can have that slot, corrosivefrost. Right now we only have PJ Shooter, Fat Princess and Trine. A share is $15.[/QUOTE]

PM me your paypal info or whatever when you get a chance. $15 for shooter and trine is better than $20+ for shooter and trine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back