Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At sea for 10 years with whirlpools and sirens and lotuses and shit. Also, a cyclops and a sorceress with a thing for pigs. When I got home, guys were having a fucking tug of war to bang my wife, so my son and I had to throw down.

Oh man...to me there are just too many.

I guess it all started when I was a child. I got lost in a mall in Glendale, CA. I think it's called the galleria. I really didn't think I was lost, since I was having a good time sitting on the moving escalator! Then my mom went crazy when she saw me, and my shoe got stuck...well the shoelace did and so I took off my shoe.

Pretty much since then I've had quite a few Odysseys. I get lost pretty much going anywhere...but I'm stubborn so I pretend I am taking a new special route. Which is true...in the end I am at the place I was aiming for. So I have little adventures every day!

Now...for my next Odyssey I think I want to immerse myself say in a 4 disc game! Hint hint!

I remember playing super Cobra back in 83 in Germany. That was groundbreaking then. The joystick were cool though.

My Mom loves to tell this story...

I hid in a cupboard at the mall when I was about 5. My mom went crazy, called the management, they made announcements on the PA which I guess I ignored.

Finally some clerk eventually found me sitting in there. The asked me why I did it and I told them I wanted to run around in the empty mall and have fun.

I mean...who wouldn't? That's half the fun of "Dead Rising"! I was just thinking ahead.

Walking in the woods, after making love! Sun went down, we finally found a road, then a ride. The guy that picked us up had no clue where we left the car, so he drove us to the police station. Embarassing!

[quote name='Dreamer']Walking in the woods, after making love! Sun went down, we finally found a road, then a ride. The guy that picked us up had no clue where we left the car, so he drove us to the police station. Embarassing![/quote]

You do realize that you just described the first 10 minutes of about 78% of the slasher movies out there, right?

After getting a picture in front of Monk's:

230px-Restaurant.jpg

B train heading toward Northern Central Park towards Harlem maybe?:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back