Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once got lost? ONCE got lost? I'm STILL lost in the maze of deciphering my girlfriend. Her wishes, her desires, her interests, all surrounding me in a world of subtle hints that I can't possibly figure out. Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright combined couldn't solve this case. Then again, this could be said of all women...

I once got lost in the bowels of an auditorium when I was supposed to be going onstage to rock out some tracks from my band's new album, "Smell the Glove." At least I think that was me.

I am always getting lost in Cincinnati. Four one way streets that just lead in a circle till I broke several traffic laws to get out...

The Shipwrecks might know what I'm talking about.

I got lost during the NCAA final four in Indianapolis once, Downtown Indy is tricky, and throw in some drunkard college hoops fans and you got yourself a one way ticket to lostville.

I once got lost in the Detroit Zoo when I was a kid. My parents wanted to go see the polar bears, but I wanted to go see the lions. So I slipped away, and they freaked out trying to find me. They weren't too happy, but I did get to see the lions first. =)

Once had an odyssey of the mind.....not talking 'bout drugs, my second major was in philosophy :D

In the pit of a certain NES game starring a certain Nintendo icon that was later revealed to be a girl.

Why wouldn't they include a map of this place?

In Central L.A. (in the middle of all those alley shops. I'm lucky I made it out alive).

Oh, and I played Dinotopia: The Sunstone Oddyssey for the GCN. I rented it because there were no other games for GC at that crappy movie store. I still want my $5 back.

Smithereens!

Any game that talks to you has to be good.

"C'mon Turkey, hit it!"
"You blew it!"

smithereens.gif

EDIT: Video Clip w/ Sound here: http://www.thelogbook.com/pdfmedia/1982/smithereens-o2/

i was lucky my dad had all the old systems in storage, so played that and atari first i loved shooting gallery, and wipeout.

I basically lived an episode of "Dude, Where's my car?" in Chinatown of Boston. Man that place is fucking shady at night. Once we finally found it we went to my first and only rave (against my will) where a guy burst out and puked on my arm while I was being patted down. It was an allstar night.

My fav was always UFO! It was also the first game I remember playing, so it represents the dawn of my gaming obsession. Damn, might have to break it out of storage tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back