Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JackFlash666']In the supermarket. Clash refrence ha.[/quote]

when i first heard the podcast,
this is the first thing that popped in my mind. hi5 for clash knowledge.

The parking lot at DisneyLand. We had to wait until people started leaving. It was horrible. We were wandering around for hours. We seriously couldnt find the car. It was super serious.

Up until the time I was eighteen and went to college I lived in a smaller town in a rural area. We weren't so small that we didn't have a Walmart, but that was about it.

There was one particular Sunday afternoon that I was out "country cruising" (which means driving on the dirt roads out in the middle of nowhere) and I got very lost. In fact, so lost that I drove around for almost six hours just to find my town. I had never done any "country cruising" before and my town is so small that apparently I would drive around back and forth and pretty much so miss it. However now, I know where ALL the dirt roads lead, and where some of the best make-out places in the county are. ...That was 4 years ago. I'm 21 now.

a 360 controller up the "crack" when my friend "Tony the 2 Ton dude" sits on the couch without watching where he's sitting.

Six Flags, it was hot as hell. I just kept riding Monster Plantation over and over because it was air-conditioned. (It made me harder to find though).

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Never had an Odyssey but I want Lost Odyssey.[/QUOTE]

This.

I'm looking for karma to come my way for this contest. I only enter when I really want to win something so I'd like to accept my prize in advance now...

When in Copenhagen last year I got lost on the way to my friend's apartment, and found myself guided to a hippie town by a random Gambian guy named Alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back