Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I got lost walking around in Toronto during spring break. We found out the hard way to NEVER ever go to Church Street unless you're of the orientation of Wombat's new work place. :lol:

(There was even a 10 story building with a full mural of two cowboys with their hands in each others back pocket!)

I got lost on New Jersey expressway great 4 hours trying to figure out where I was. Miss that one exit and you are totally screwed.

Also my favorite game was Shooting Gallery.

I didn't get lost, but mall security thought i was a missing child and took me to these people who were missing their kid. it wasn't hard to figure out seeing i was asian and they were black that a mistake was made =p

Making my mom drive around the state to find E.T. for the Atari.

Then I found out that the game was released 6 years prior.

And then I found out just how bad that game was.

Well, I'm Odysseus, so shit yes I've been on an odyssey.

I suppose this goes without saying, but I was lost. Very, very lost.

In SHIBUYA 109, where when I first went in I'm like "wait a sec, how come there are all girls?????", that was probably when getting lost was a good thing since I didn't know which floor was the basement (There are 9 floors and avoid the top floor with the overpriced Korean food 32 bucks for 2 pieces of short ribs). Then I saw this girl wearing a skirt and she left her dress button loose showing her underwear and I asked her "kore wa nan des ka? (what is that?)". She was puzzled at first but I started speaking pigeon "skato loose" and she's like "oh thats fashion". Um, some of fashion to wear your skirt loose......

Near the dinosaurs and lions while taking a prehistoric safari in the fun zoo back in '72.

Ah, the Odyssey. A neighborhood friend had this system. My memory is a little foggy(I was 12 in 1982) But, I remember it had a pretty good space invaders clone. But, my favorite game must go to demon attack for its sweet box art consisting of a photograph of a cheap plastic dinosaur with part of a fighter jet toy glued to the top of it and spray painted silver. Awesome.
silver fighter jet dinosaur demons FTW.

At this old house behind my great-grandmother's place that junkies took over. I walked in there years ago to find needles and the electronic in question. Good times.

I'm way too young to of had an Odyssey! I do however need to finish Lost Odyssey so I would like to have the game.

I got lost at K-Mart once for some reason. I guess that's what I get for wandering off into the toy section as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back