Contest (CAGcast #111) Win Lost Odyssey (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a college trying to meet with a friend outside of their classroom when I had no idea how the place was laid out since I had never been there before. Once I figured out which building, and then the wing, and then the floor...I STILL had trouble figuring out which hallways were supposed to lead where I needed to go. I swear they design some of these places to make students feel like rats in a maze.

I was lost in a village in Guangzhou(in China). I was born there but move to America when I was 8 years old. So going back to visit 2 years ago was an odyssey of discovery for me.

Uhhh....I once was lost through the enchanted woods of the countryside. Through my rough times there I was able to learn how to tame a wild dragon to my command. Now we have split ways, saying our goodbyes, but I will forever remember the times I've had....with orta.

I once got lost at the Irvine Spectrum (it's a huge outdoor mall) and when I roamed into a bookstore, I decided to pick up a copy of The Odyssey. True story, this happened last year!

i managed to get lost in the woods of south jersey in the back of the shop i was taken to to get a copy of simon says for the odyssey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back