Contest (CAGcast #117) Win a prop from the Iron Man Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ass panel that opens up since if you've gotta drop a deuce, I would imagine it would take awhile to get out of the suit quick enough.

The suit definitely needs a 3 inch LCD monitor on his wrist, hooked up to wifi internet, and can only surf to CAG. He needs to be checking the latest deals while fighting crime, right? I know I would!

The suit will need an iPod touch built in. Who wouldn't want to listen to some light classical music while kicking ass? Oh, he could also check his Gmail from it, and that's important.

What the Iron Man suit needs: Xbox LIVE so 13 year olds on the internet can yell "Noob," "gay," "you suck," or just start singing while he's busy fighting enemies and saving lives.

A catheter that attached to a camel-pack or something, then he just take care of biz-naz whenever, wherever....and then empty the camel-pack out when it is convenient...oh, and since getting a catheter may be a little uncomfortable, just put it in when he is passed out drunk.

"Stark is a genius, with an advanced degree in engineering."

I want his Skill to be able to go faster than the Speed of Light (theoretically impossible)

Anti rust protection on the inside.

Tell me, if you were trapped in a metal suit, wouldn't you get sweaty?

A "backdoor" that can be used to poop while flying. Who doesn't want to crap on expensive cars or houses of people you don't like.

a water gun from his crotch, could come in handy against sandman if they ever fought and make the fight even funnier when you picture him chasing after him crotch first

Retrofit the suit with strobe lights out of the eyes and chest, with a bad-ass sound system and detachable disco-balls -- Iron Man likes the honies and can not only bring the club ... he IS the club.

a button that plays a these song through the suit's built in speakers on his shoulders

every good superhero should have a theme song

Molecular deconstruction/reconstruction/ and reproduction - through molecular deconstruction iron man gains stealth ability. As with Molecular reproduction, Iron man can regenrate parts of himself.

A PC emulation chip tied into Stark's onboard computer, only capable of running one piece of software: The full, final release version of Duke Nukem Forever.

This also doubles as a last resort doomsday device, because running a game that can never exist would rip a hole in the fabric of time and space.

I'd like a built-in Xbox360 on the suit. He's gotta have something to do once he gets bored while flying.

He needs something to strap girls in so he can induct new members of the Mile High Club, and afterwards shoot them off like a cannon. You know? Because a one night stand makes somebody a hero but murdering them after? LEGENDARY.

(Although, it's not really a modification but I'd like to see the entire suit function off the heart of a dead orphan, but would require new ones over time...)

If I could have 1 super power, it would be able to fall asleep for an amount of time I want, so I want an addition to the armor to allow that. Say you're flying around and put it on autopilot for 15 minutes, I want to be able to sleep for 15 minutes and not waste my day just flying. Same thing goes for everything else. Sitting in a doctors office, sleep for 7 minutes while you wait and use that 7 minutes to do something else later :D

Full wet bar is a given, but what Tony Stark really needs is one of those Japanese toilet butt-washers. Recycle the water by spraying it on your enemies.

Just to make all those producers in Hollywood happy.... he needs more logos, like:
An Apple logo: to show that he paid too much for the suit
The Nike swoosh: lets you know that Tony can be ballin'
Pepsi/coke: caffeine to stay awake during the long flights
charmin: not really my entry (goes out to the other few entries recommending the catheters, poop doors, and onboard TP)

I could keep going, but this post is a little long.

Much love to Cheapy and Wombat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back