Contest (CAGcast #117) Win a prop from the Iron Man Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suits for various encounters, x-overs, story arcs.....

1. External armor heating to melt Spider-man's webs if he ever gets entangled in them.

2. Updated Hulk Buster Armor to compensate for WWH

3. Doctor Strange Magic Tech component

4. Color changing Armor Black, Blue, Fuscia

he needs a can opener attachment, because honestly, how could he have forgotten a can opener? How is he supposed to open a can of whoop ass with out it?

I would add batman's utility belt. Hell you know he already has every single thing there to stop anything and anyone...so Iron Man would not need anything else but that!

Win!

[quote name='shafnitz']How about a gaydar? Because it worked for Dwight.[/quote]

:lol: That, my friend, deserves to win the prize. I bow out.

I'd like to see his suit get a kung fu grip action button so he can be like my G.I Joes!

Would a face like that lie?

[quote name='rodeojones903']A 360 so I could play Iron man while in the Iron Man suit.[/quote]

I would also like to see a built in Xbox 360 and his suit can display this on the middle of his chest when he gets the RROD.

:lol:

He should without doubt have a popout thing on his arm that gives him easy access to snort a gram of cocaine whenever he starts gettin the itch.

He needs to pull a page from the Inspector Gadget playbook and get an extending penis.

GO GO GADGET PENIS!

Why? Because sometimes a multi-billion dollar suit of armor just isn't enough to show your compensating for something.

~HotShotX

I'd have to say some kind of liquid dispensing thing, so iron man could enjoy a nice cool beverage while he is fighting the bad guys

Stark needs a "Douche Bag" meter so when he's sitting around being Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and head of the Avengers while they're out capturing heroes he knows when to tone it down.

I think Iron Man needs some mini-tonys. Small mini ironmen that pop out and blast enemies to distract them so those few seconds he needs when he needs to fix something or reboot.

[quote name='garrett186']I would like to see a pair of shades over the suit's helmet just for style.[/quote]

I'm not even entering. I'm just amazed that people still think they have a chance after this one.

Helmet - Two holders for beer cans on each side with straws going down to his mouth
Chest - A spring loaded boxing glove
Hands/Gloves - Index finder that shoots perfect "lines" of coke/which turns into a straw
Lower Body - "Spinner" (wheel) on the crotch
Feet/Boots - Alf slippers for those cold nights...?

[quote name='metaly']I'm not even entering. I'm just amazed that people still think they have a chance after this one.[/quote]
anything is possible.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back