Contest (CAGcast #117) Win a prop from the Iron Man Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a hologram projector that projects multiple images of Iron Man, Then he can appear to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Built-in hi-fi system to blare a certain Black Sabbath song that bares his name, wherever he goes. It'd be a great way to inform the public that they're about to be saved by a badass in a red-and-yellow suit.

Iron Man is cool and all, but underneath that billion dollar suit of armor, there is a man.
A mortal, alcoholic, human man. And, that man, as men do, sometimes has to shit. Now,
what if he's in the middle of a colossal battle, and in the midst of the violence, he finds that
Mt. Vepooveus is about to erupt?

Well, it stands to reason that he thought of that when he designed the suit. I imagine
he relieves himself much like the astronauts do. That said, I think, just to add insult to
injury, this should be just one more weapon at his disposal. His armor should come with
an ass mounted repulsor powered turd cannon which simultaneously evacuates the
suits waste storage unit and fires the contents toward a target at an alarmingly high
velocity.

After his foe is vanquished, Stark could say something witty like "it looks like
you just had a shitty day, pal."

Oh, and just for chuckles, and to add one more reason to wear the suit 24/7,
his visor could project a seemingly real image of Megan Fox (any self respecting
geek who doesn't know who she is obviously sucks sour frog ass) inside the helmet,
and it would work in tandem with a crotch mounted...stimulation...device.

I'd like to see a feature where air is pumped in the suit to help him scratch an itch. Seriously, how does he scratch when he has an itch?

I wanna see an opening in the front & back of the armor so that he can go to the bathroom. lol. i mean i saw the movie & it looked like it was a pain to take off the armor so he needs a way to relieve himself quickly. :D

I'd like to see it have an Iron Man-level wifi antennae. "Hey guys, guess where I'm surfing the net from? OUTER SPACE."

I would add several things to the suit if I had the time and money... 1) Animal Grooming Kit - Several grooming attachments - Pet friendly hairspray (not tested on animals) - Anal gland squeezer / Enema giver (Zelda style) 2) Wifi (enough said) 3) Xbox 360 - With custom Red ring indicator in the chest piece 4) Automatic Cod Piece - in case I need to drain the inner wizard mid-flight - or possibly join the 5-Mile high club ;-) 5) Inflight Movie - Flights from Cali to Afganistan aren't quick 6) Backup Generator - for those times when some dumbass paralyzes you and steals your stuff 7) Built-in Beer Cooler - Got a warm beer? need to cool it? word 8) Subwoofer - need I say more? 9) LoLCat Camera - Special Software that detects cuteness and photographs it - then adds translated caption and uploads to icanhascheezburger 10) Dancing Program - Makes any wearer dance like they have rhythm

MINI-MISSILES... that's all I want. Either pocket-sized missiles shooting out of his forearms or a couple of tiny rocket launchers mounted on his shoulders.

Wait, Iron Man's suit doesn't do any of that already, does it?. I have no idea(let the cries of "UNWORTHY!!!" begin), I'm the wrong kind of geek. Videogames, anime, Texas Hold'em and parliamentary procedure, I'm there but comics?, I'm lost.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

This one is easy. He needs a built-in stiletto 2 so he can listen to Howard Stern when his doing whatever wherever because it's a damn stiletto :bouncy:

Ironman should have definately added the double pistoned manpleaser with the fuzzy nut cup attachment. I never leave home without mine.

I'm going to go old-school/new school and say that Tony needs to bring back the old fashioned roller skates his armor used to have, except to exchange them for some of those Heely's that the kids glide around in these days.

Wombat can feel me on this.

he needs a place to plug the wii he has into his suit, and use his flying capabilities as the wii controller. (Note: see the movie and spot the wii in one scene).

i would like to see a giant megaphone that play advertisements (like buy the newest Vcast phone from Verizon, made by LG) or slap a ton of stickers all over the suit like NASCAR

what he really needs is a GPS unit.Flying at speed of sound has got to get you lost reaaaal quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back