Contest - CAGcast #95: Win Manhunt 2 (Wii, PSP)

You should keep the PS2 version so that your PS3 has something to do, and I should get the psp one so I can unlock the AO content and see just how offensive it is (I'm old enough).

P.S. Zack and Wiki!

You should keep the PS2 version since my wii needs some loving and my ps2 is at home while i'm at college (I'm 20).

Also, Zack and Wiki Schwag please.

I'm not interested in Manhunt, although I am more than old enough, but I'd really like some Zack and Wiki stuff. I've been playing it a lot with my daughter and we've been having a lot of fun.

I would like the Wii version of Manhunt 2. Wombat should keep the PS2 version.

Enter me in the Zack & Wiki contest as well. (I am 20 if u are wondering)

i would like the wii version because it is the only system of the three that i have. you should keep the psp version so you can take it around with you and you can play it on your tv if you want.

1/31/87

ziki & wak

I don't have a Wii or a PSP and my Ps2 sucks DRE balls. So I choose the Wii version because it would be worth the most in trade-in value. Wombat can have the one that is worth the 2nd most.

I was born on the twenty-ninth of January in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred seventy-seven.

I want the Wii version of Manhunt (for a friend of mine, not even myself!) and I recommend Wombat keep the PS2 version. I have a feeling that Wombat might enjoy the PS2 version more due to the controls perhaps being more immersive than on the Wii. Back-up reasoning: waving arms around = NOT immersive ;)

Oh, also, I am 22.

The PSP version has unlockable gore! But of course Wombat isn't a hacker... or is he???

I want the Wii version, but I also recommend you keep the Wii version so you can practice your beat-down skills for the dangerous streets of New York. So I'll be happy with the PS2 version.

I am 21, at least. I lost track.

Also, I'd like some Zack and Wiki swag for a big gaming event that I am having in December. We are holding 3 major tournaments and I would like some cool stuff to give away as prizes. It's our first year throwing it so there's no publicity for it yet, but next year it will hopefully get some recognition. (I'll also be sending my envelope for the CAG bracelets to give away as door prizes at the event very soon.)

i want the PSP manhunt, and i think wombat should keep the wii one cuz the motion controls :)
(thats the one i would prefer is mainly why i think he should get it, i couldnt think of any reason that he should keep either of the other ones)

ZACK & WIKI FTW!!!!!!!!

and also im 17

Hi Wombat
I would like the Manhunt 2 wii version because i'm getting a wii this year. I'm 21 yrs old and played the original manhunt and like the warroirs game also. Manhunt is like the running man film with famous actor Arnold.

I would like the Wii version, but I would like Wombat to play it first. I don't need it sealed. Then he can let everyone know how it is.

Zack & Wiki...really fun game. Swag is way cool

I think wombat should keep the wii version, record himself playing, then upload it because that would make my day and then give me the ps2 version because I havn't used my PS2 in years.

I'm throwing my name in for the Wii version. However, I think Wombat should first review the Wii version for his new gig at UGO and just send me the used copy once the review is complete. Since the Wii version is the one that is getting the most attention, I'm guessing your new employer would prefer a review for that one as well. As far as the other two versions are concerned, keep your PS2 copy. I think your experience with this game would be diminished if played on the small screen of PSP - even if hacked to get the intended visuals.

*Edit: Age ~30

I think you should keep nothing and give all the copies away (to me), because I have all those systems.

In all seriousness, keep the PS2 copy, because the dualshock hurts my giant gorilla hands. I would like the Wii version, but wouldn't be opposed to the PSP one.

I'm also 22 (though apparently still young enough to get away with going trick or treating).

I would not be upset either if I somehow got Zack and Wiki swag.

i want the wii version because no one has played with my wii in a long time (old joke)
wombat keep the psp version since your going to be on the road alot thanks to your new job good luck dont mess it up
im turning 19 in a couple days (hint hint)

Wombat, I think you should send me the Wii version because it might have those scary Friend Code things you ugys hate.

You should keep the PS2 version, because your PS3 will get lonely if it doesn't have more games to play.

I'm well over 18.

I want the Wii version. I think you should keep the PSP version, because you can take it on the go, squeeze in minutes at work or when you aren't posing on UGO.

Oh yeah, I'm 24.

Wombat should keep the Wii version, since the motion controls would probably make it the most interesting verison. I should get the PSP version because I just gave my PS2 to my sister and I don't have a Wii. I'm 18.

I would like the wii version considering i dont own a psp and my ps2 memory card is completely full. Wombat should probably keep the psp version because im sure he needs to get some use out of that psp slim.

Im 17
Oh and Zack and Wiki

I'm 23, but I want Wombat to keep them all. If I win the contest (which I won't because I don't agree with the adcast), I want Wombat to keep one of the three for himself and ebay it or something.

Wii version for Wombat so he can learn the skills needed to rule over CAG while Cheapy is away on Daddy-supports-Mommy-birthing leave.

PS2 version for me because I'm too cheap to join the new generation, and I can use the money saved to buy my kids some more Gamecube games.

Keep the PSP version Wombat, you can hack it so you can play the uncut version of Manhunt 2, give me the Wii version because well...I only have 2 Wii games I'm 19.

Since Wombat just got a PSP Slim he should keep the PSP so he has something to play it on. I would enjoy the wii version.

I am 23 years young.

wombat should keep the Wii version just because of the new control scheme and id like the PSP version because in a few weeks im buying a psp and will need games. im 24, zack and wiki 4 lifeeeee

Wombat, you should keep the Wii Version because it will allow you to phisically stab people over and over and over again without actually hurting anyone. I would like the Wii version because I could stab people over and over and over again without actually hurting anyone, however I could settle for the PSP version.

I am 21 as well.

Ziki and Wack :) Zack and Wiki FTW.

I'd really like the PSP version because I'm more of an on-the-go gamer. You should keep the Wii version and review it. I'm curious as to how the wiimote controls work. It'd be pretty scary to walk in on someone playing it.

In for Zack n Wiki too. I'm 21.

Hello Wombat

I am requesting the PSP version of Manhunt 2 and I am in my 30's.

Here are the list of reasons why I think you should keep either the PS2 or the Wii version:

1. The best thing about the game is the sound design. Almost every review comments on the high quality of sound that game has. If you play this game on the PSP, you are using the little tiny speaker and in a sense, you are robbing yourself of an immersive experience. This is a stealth game afterall.

2. If you decide to sell the game after you play it, you are more likely to get more money for the Wii version.

3. If you want to see the urated version on the PSP, you will have to hack the PSP. If you want to see the unrated version on the PS2, Here are the instructions:

To play Manhunt 2 uncensored you need CodeBreaker for PS2.

Enable Code:
B4336FA9 4DFEFB79
C104D6D4 BA6A4B94
E5A92D20 01C6E45A
0234F1AC 25867FFD

Clear Execution
FAB20058 273DDCEA
BF55AFA9 BD3AE07C
11CE1592 C820FEC0
8F9A7A49 468BEAAF
657AE731 6D09347C
Reason why I should have the PSP version:

1. I don't own a Wii and (Gasp) I have never owned a PS2. In fact, I don't have a 360 or a PS3 either. I do have a PSP, Xbox and DS.

2. I only have time to play my handheld games at the laundrymat. This will be a great game to play while my clothes are in the dryer.

3. I go to the laundrymat at night and there are no kids there. So you don't have to worry about a kid accidently looking at my PSP and getting emotionally disturbed.

4. I actually finished the first game and I enjoyed it. So when this game was announced, I was really looking forward to playing this one.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you consider my request.

I think Wombat should keep the Wii version of Manhunt, so he can get some hands on practice for when he needs to "choke a bitch".

Also, I'd like Zak and Wiki(pedia). I actually have no interest in Manhunt.

I think you should keep the wii version so you can stick the glass shards it comes with into someone's eyes. I want the ps2 version so i have something to put in my ps3.
zack and wiki!

Wombat, send me the PS2 version and keep the definitive serial killer experience for the Wii. I'm 26 and not getting any younger.

Zack and Wiki promo stuff sure looks nice too. Good luck to all.

Should give me the Wii version so I can finally have an excuse to turn the thing on after nearly six months of inactivity, but you should keep the PS2 game because that box fits on a DVD drack and the PSP game cases don't.

also wikizack and I am 22 and all that good stuff.

congrats cheapy!

I would like the Wii version because as a younger user (19), I would like to research its affects on me and if I become more of a killer with the "realistic" Wiimote motion controls (and included glass shard), something that apparently doesn't affect 30 year olds ;). You should keep the PSP version to get a workout on the new PSP you got a few weeks back.

Zack and Wiki???? Zack and Wiki!

I want the Wii version and Wombat should keep the PSP version so he can use his shiny new PSP. Wiki my face. Yes, I am older than 17.

hey wombat,

I need the wii version of manhunt 2 because that is the only system I have, so I would not be able to play any other versions.

You however would love the PSP version because not only you would be able to extract the rated AO version of Manhunt and appreciate the game how it was meant to be played, but it'll also be a good reason to dust off your PSP.

oh and woot for the Zack & Wiki shwag! Oh yea, and im 20!

Wombat, keep the Wii version 'cause your Wii needs lovin'.

I have no interest in Manhunt - but I'm here for the Zack & Wiki stuff as my Gamecrazy didn't get the preorder bonus (which was the puzzle). The treasure chest sounds very cool though (would prefer that ;)).

I think I should get the Wii version and wombat should get the PSP version because wombat has his PSP Slim in the bathroom, the perfect place to play a survival action horror game so he doesn't pee in his pants, he pees in the toilet.

Wombat should probably keep the Wii version, so he can be closest to the real killing motions with his motion control. Plus, he hasn't turned the darn thing on in forever!

Best would be to send ME either the PS2 or the PSP version. I don't play no Wii.

Oh, and WaK and Ziki. as the Wombat says...

Wombat you should take the PSP version. You said so youself that you haven't used it enough and this game is the perfect operrtunity for you to get your monies worth. You could take the PS2 version but that would just leave your PSP feeling as lonely as ever.

Not to mention that I no longer have a PSP or PS2 so if you take the PSP version not only are you helping yourself out but you would be givine me the operunity to play it as well, on the Wii.

Wombat, I'd like the Wii version so I can learn to kill and be your personal bodyguard. I'm over 17 too.

You should keep the PSP version so you can play that on your PSP Slim that you bought recently. You can kill people on the BUS!

Btw, send me Zak and Wiki stuff cuz i love you guys ^.^

I would like the Wii version and I think you should keep your PSP version for Portable slaying on the go. I'm in the older gaming crowd the violence and gore will not affect my behavior don't worry Katie Couric. 10/17/76

I would also like to be included in the Zack and Wiki swag giveaway. Either prize would be great.

Wombat, you should keep the Wii version so you'd have something to exercise the disc drive. And I'd like the ps2 version cause its the only one that I have a system that would play.

I say Wombat should keep the Wii version, as it seems the more involved and exciting. I'd like the PS2 version, because I loved the first one...and don't have a Wii yet. Also I can't buy games because I'm saving up for a new truck.

Also: I'm 25

bread's done
Back