Contest - CAGcast #95: Win Manhunt 2 (Wii, PSP)

I want the Wii version of Manhunt 2 because I don't own a PS3 and it's starting to get jealous of my 360 because it gets all the attention.

27 years awesome.

it would be sweet if i got the wii version of manhunt 2 becuase i dont get to play my wii very often.. you should keep the psp version becuase thats the one i would like to hear you talk about most on the cagcast. love the show guys. I also just had a baby about two months ago. trust me cheapy the sleep gets better. oh and im 24.

I'm 31 and should get the Wii version because Wambat's a girl (What kind of guy say's he likes a game because it has "dress up" in it!) and can't handle the realism of chocking and stabbing someone with the Wii remote.

Wombat, you keep the Wii version, but pass me the PSP version so I can give it to my friend for Christmas.

Additionally, free Zack and Wiki swag would be cool.

Thanks!
Edit: I'm 27

Wombat, Keep the Wii version and send me the superior ps2 version.

Also Zack and Wiki swag would make for good filler.

I think that Wombat should keep the PSP Version for his subway rides, as he has plenty of games to play on his console now that offer online multiplayer that this doesn't. I should keep the Wii version because I have a Wii and I will use it as a new entry into my Wii Party nights.

Wombat oh Wombat, what to do?
I write this message, just to you.
What version to choose, we must decide,
Of Manhunt 2, to keep, or prize.

It is quite clear, and plain to me,
That I would play best on the Wii!
And so to choose the best for you,
I'd recommend the PS2.

But why you ask, these versions pick?
Fear not, my friend, my thoughts are quick!
The reason, as its plain to see,
Your silent, waiting PS3.

"No games!" we could say. "No games!" we could cry,
In PS3, our hopes could die!
But Wombat brave, and Wombat true!
He owns a B-C* S-K-U!

And so the PS3 turns on,
And plays this game 'till break of dawn.
Though Daniel Lamb may wind up dead,
And Rockstar play with Wombat's head.
Could Nightskyre, his waggle pure,
Defeat the Project's scheme, for sure?

There is only one way to know,
One way to end this horror show.
In Wombat's mind and heart, the choice,
Of which CAG fan to lift his voice,
And put this burning trial to rest,
To say Nightskyre wins this contest!

* - Backwards Compatible

(Edit: I'm 26. I was so excited by the contest I wrote this before the 'cast was over. Love, Nightskyre)

I would like to get the Wii version because I have faithfully left my connected to my TV regardless of not having any games to play on it. You should keep the ps2 version so you can see all the gory bits on your ps3 with upscaling. I'm 22.

I want Manhunt 2 for the Wii. I think you should keep the PS2 version because it would probably suit the game more with a nice tv and big speakers compared to a little handheld.

I'm 18.

Zack & Wiki.......is cool.

I'm the same age as Cheapy.

I'd like the PS2 version because I need games to bring back to S. Korea where I live and teach.

Keep the Wii version, as it needs some M rated games.

here the updated Zack & Wiki stuff:

zwschwag2.jpg

Wombat should keep the Wii version cause it's obviously gonna be the best, what with the motion controls... So I guess that leaves the PS2 version for me, cause it's definitely a game for a console, not a portable!

Oh, I'm 26. And please put me in for Zack and Wiki awesomeness ;) The game is FAB-OO!

Wii for Me,

PSP for Wombat so he can hack his system and see all the good stuff. And he can share it with his readers.

Well I say you should keep the PS2 version since the controller is much more delicious and you won't have to a. get arthritis from the PSP or b. play another 2nd tier Wii port.

I would like the PS2 version for the same reason actually.

Wombat should keep the ps2 verison so he wont have to spend more energy using the wii edition since he is so busy with his job and blogging. Ill take the wii version since it would be nice to have another wii game. Im 25 and Im also in for the Z & W stuffs

Wombat, keep psp version with a 10 hour a day job and that blog you are only gonna be able to play on the move. I havent used my wii in months, this would give me a good reason to.

Im 21.

Wombat, keep the PSP version so that if you have to ride the subway and someone wonders what you are playing, they'll be scarred for awhile. I'd like to dust off myy Wii for that version.

25 years old.

The Zack/Wiki stuff looks like it came straight from a happy meal box.

You should keep the WII version because you love your WII. However you should give me the WII version because you love me even more.

I would love the zack and wiki stuff but that is way more love than this poor soul can take.

[quote name='Braehole']I'm 31 and should get the Wii version because Wambat's a girl (What kind of guy say's he likes a game because it has "dress up" in it!) and can't handle the realism of chocking and stabbing someone with the Wii remote.[/QUOTE]

I say you give me the Wii version just so this Wombat-hating, sexist, unable-to-spell Braehole won't his hands on a game that, according to Katie Couric, will fuel and perpetuate his violent and sexist fantasies of killing people. You can keep the PSP version because, you are awesome. also, help yourself to the glass shard peripheral; I don't need it.

Also, being 27 years old, I am see you as a whiter, Jewish older brother.

Zak and Wiki swag will really brighten up my day!

Yes, yes, I would love a shot at winning Zack & Wiki!

And Wombat should keep whatever version of Manhunt 2 that he wants; he is The Wombat after all.

Me, well I don't own a PS2 (I'm the one) so the PSP or Wii version of Manhunt 2 would be just fine.

Oops, almost forgot...I am way older than Cheapy D!!!

I think wombat should keep the wii version because i think he would like that version the best, and i would like the psp version.

o and I am over 17

Wombat you should definately keep the PSP version of Manhunt cause you will have more fun it plus it's portable. Great Show keep it up

Wombat should definitely keep the Wii version of the game, as its controls are awesome and it's another game to tide him over until Galaxy.

I'd like the PSP version and I'm over 17 years of age.

I'd also like to be signed up for the Zach and Wiki shwag contest- sorry for the late entree!

I believe Wombat should keep the PSP version because his PSP is probably lonely since he just got the psp recently and probably don't have that much game for it anyway.

I'd like the PS2 or Wii version since I don't have a PSP(yet).

I'll take the PS2 version please, and Wombat should keep the PSP version since his Wii will already be gettting a workout from Galaxy :D

And I'm 24.

The Wii version should find its way to me so that you don't get carpal tunnel from strangling people.

I hail from the great year of 1979.

Who wouldn't want to be friends with Zach and Wiki?

Wombat should keep the Wii version and give me the PSP version of Manhunt 2 because I just got laid off and can't afford to buy it! Also, I don't have a Wii. Just being honest...

Cheapy D and Wombat RULE!! :)

Wombat should keep the PSP version because the PSP will become obsolete and Manhunt 2 on the PSP will become a rare game. ... yeahh, that, and it's portable so you can play it on the john (Not on your friend John, assuming you have a friend named John). AND so you can boost your Sony fanboy morale, which may be at a low level.

Therefore, I should have the Wii version? :bouncy:

If Wombat has a haxx'ed psp i'll keep that version so you can see what all the uproar is about the uncensored content you can unlock. Thus leaving me to take that crummy Wii version off your hands ;)

wii version, keep it. i'd prefer a murder simulator that simulates murder albeit grayed/staticy murder.

born in 1982

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version since he rides the subway and such. Plenty of good games on the consoles to play that have some sort of online, which Manhunt 2 doesn't...

I'm 22 and you can give me the Wii one if you want or you can e-bay it and give the proceeds to charity :)

I think you should keep the Wii version because that is getting the most buzz initially and it was said to be the definitive version in the past.

I would like the Wii version because I don't have a PS2 or a PSP!

I am 21 years old =)

Zack and Wiki swag would be awesome as well!

Wombat should definitely keep the PSP version. Although he's seemed squeemish about hacking his PSP, he does need an excuse to actually use the system. The Wii is going to get a fair amount of play with Z&K and Mario Galaxy.

I still maintain that Wombat should give away (to someone else) the PSP version, and then keep and play the Wii version for as long as he'd like, and then send it to me when he's had his fill! Yeah, and I'm still 21.

Wombat should get the PSP version and I the Wii , because that way he can hack it and enjoy the uncensored Manhunt on the way to work for every passenger to see. je je je je

Wombat you can keep whatever non-Wii version you want.

I can't wait to see my wife's face when I'm CHOKING A BITCH TO DEATH.
For added effect perhaps I'll pretend I don't hear her coming in and keep chanting her name....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What good is life if you can't constantly freak and freakout your female?

bread's done
Back