Contest - CAGcast #95: Win Manhunt 2 (Wii, PSP)

Keep the wii version, its the obvious supurior version.... I love the people trying to spin it that the ps2 or psp versions are better. Motion control over no motion control of course, and it is really hard to mod a slim PSP...

zack and wiki.

If I would win I'd choose the wii version because it's the only system that I have out of the three and I have a school paper to write about this game so now I wouldn't have to pay for it if I win. IF I had to pick a version for you I'd pick the ps2 version because you would have a more normal controler style to play with.
I'm 17.

P.S. If I get a good grade I'll let you see the paper.

I think Wombat to should keep the psp version so he can use his psp every once and a while and he should give me the ps2 version becuase i dont have any other console!

BTW im 20

Wombat, you should keep the Wii version since I heard a rumor that Nintendo is coming out with Wiimote covers that look like glass shards and switchblades. It will be oh so sweet. I would like the PSP version so I could mutilate people on the go.

I am very old.

Wombat, I think you should keep the PS2 version of the game because its probably going to be the last PS2 game that you'll play. The Wii is just barely a year old and has plently of time ahead of it, and the PSP version is... wait, who cares about the PSP version?

I'd take the Wii copy off your hands though. I'm 18 (turn 19 on the 8th of next month)

As for Zack and Wiki, count me in as well. I'm planning on renting it to see if I like it, then I might buy it.

I'm 20. I would like to win the PS2 version of Manhunt 2: Electric Boogaloo, as that is the only console that I have right now.

Wombat should keep the Wii version. This game looks like it would be more atmospheric and control better in a console environment. Besides, your PSP should already have at least one of the recent top-notch titles in it: Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics, Jeanne D'Arc, Syphon Filter, etc.

Wii Manhunt 2....Im turning 20 on Monday ;] (bday gift, eh EH!?)
And enter me in the Zack and Wiki contest!

Please ;]

Wombat should keep the PSP version so if somebody on the street pisses him off, he can whip out his PSP and pretend to kill him.

I should win the Wii version so I have a game on my Wii that makes me feel like a man.
[24]

that pirate d00d and de flyin' monkey guy: looking for sum treasure or sumfin'

or as non-british people say: Zack and Wiki: quest for barbaros treasure

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']that pirate d00d and de flyin' monkey guy: looking for sum treasure or sumfin'

or as non-british people say: Zack and Wiki: quest for barbaros treasure[/quote]I thought it was the internet making people stupid turns out it's the British .. who knew.

Wombat should keep whichever version comes with glass shards. I would like the Wii version :)

EDIT: and yes I am old enough.

I think you should keep the PSP version (since I don't have a PSP), and give me the Wii version (since I haven't turned the Wii on since May).

Oh, and I'm 32.

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version because... ummm... no reason really besides I would like the Wii version.

I was birthed in the ninth month of the year one-thousand nine-hundred and seventy-nine.

Wack and Ziki? Zick and Wacky? Ahhh... Zack and Wiki. Got it.

I'd love the PSP version, mainly because the PS2 and Wii versions aren't region free, but also because I've been playing my PSP a lot more recently and I feel like I owe the little guy. Wombat should keep the Wii version because it comes with knives and shards of broken glass, and because he can muse upon the Wii being a kids' console and the game being for adults and the fact that this game being released represents A CRACK ACROSS THE FACE OF AMERICA.

I'm 20, and couldn't give a toss about Zack and Wiki. Wah wah.

I want the psp version and you should keep the Wii version so can release the tension from your new job on the voilence inducing motion controls

Born in 1989
over 17

Wombat should keep the PSP version, and I would like to request the Wii version. Just got a Wii for my birthday, which happens to be tomorrow the 5th!

I'll be 22, and honestly it all feels downhill from 21.

wombat should keep the ps2 version! an i would like the take the wii version haha i only have 3 wii games.

oh yeah Zack and Wiki FTW!:) oh yeah i'm 20

You should keep the Wii because if you played the 1st manhunt you might enjoy the controls better. I would like the PSP because I can pass it faster and write a delayed review for your new job.

I am 22

I would like the Wii version and I say Wombat should keep the PSP version, simply because he just recently got a PSP and needs some games for it.

Oh and I'm 21.

I would like the PSP version of Manhunt 2 because my wife is angry that I hardly use the damn thing after paying $250 for it. Wombat should keep the PS2 version, since he needs something to play on his PS3.

I'm 24, so I'm old enough to play the game. Enter me in the Zack and Wiki contest also! :)

I want the PSP version b/c my psp is in need of some games. I think you should keep the Wii version since it is muder sim version and you know how gamers love to murder!

oh and I am over 18.

I think Wombat need to keep the Wii version to lose a few lbs to please his wife to get him some marital attention to improve his already glowing slightly less embittered mood and make for a more pleasant podcast. Although I want the Wii version the mostest, maybe if I had it for the PS3 I could see if my PS3 even works. I use it even less than my Wii! Plus I'm afraid of the included glass shards.

And Zak and Wiki I would like to play. Because the cagcast liked it.

If I were Wombat I would keep the Nintendo Wii version. Honestly, how many games on the Wii can you use to imitate the violence hopefully only on B-Class Horror movies that rely solely on the shock value. I would like the PSP version because I do not have a PS2 and with all my school work my only time to game is between classes these years. Zack and Wiki -pedia. Oh and I'm over the age of 18

I'd love the Wii version of Manhunt 2, and I think Wombat should keep the PSP version. He'll need portability with this new two-job scenario. Also, Zack and Wiki. Isn't that all you requested? Oh, and I'm 29.

Hurray for Wombat's free game haul! And hurray for giving them away!

This is how I think it should work: Wombat, you should give away the PSP and PS2 versions of the game. Then you could keep the Wii version as long as you'd like to thoroughly enjoy the game, and then send the used Wii version to me. Because quite frankly, I don't care to have it yet - I'm backlogged as it is - but I think the Wii version is supposed to be the best, so you should definitely play it - and when you've had your fill, I'd be happy to take it off your hands! Thanks!

Also, I'd love some Zack and Wiki schwag! I got the puzzle with my Best Buy purchase, but no treasure chest! I can't wait to hear you guys talk about the great ZW on the next CAGcast!

Oh oh, and I'm 21.

I should get the the PS2 version of Manhunt 2 because I don't have a Wii and want to play it on a big screen and Wombat should keep the PSP version because he is on the go a lot.

I'm 21.

I think Wombat should really give the Wii version of Manhunt 2 a try because I am intrested in hearing how the Wii controls work out. And if I were to pick one I'd probably have to go with the PSP game since I am getting a PSP from my lovely wife for Christmas. I wouldn't mind some Zak and Wikki Swhag either since that game looks like a ton of fun.

I think Wombat should keep the Wii version because of the Wiimote interface for this game seems interesting. I would prefer the PS2 version because I'm already on thin ice about my gaming with my wife and I don't think a game where I can physically act out murdering people would help change her opinion. My PS2 collection could use a new game anyway.

I'm 31.

I want the Wii version because I don't have enough Wii games, and Wombat should keep the PSP version because it's portable.

P.S. Zak and Wiki

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version because I don't own a PSP. I would be interested in the Wii version. I am 37, so I think I could purchase it at the store with ID.

Please enter me in the Zack & Wiki schwag contest too. Thanks guys.

I would like the ps2 version of Manhunt because i only have a PS2, and I think Wombat should keep the Wii version as he would be able to get a more immersive experience as you can actually simulate the murderous movements in the game with the Wii.

I am old enough to purchase this game, too old as it is: 26

Good cast as usual.

I would like the Wii version of Manhunt 2...Wombat should keep the PSP version since he recently got a new one.

Zack.

I'm 29...30 is around the corner.

I'd like the Wii version of Manhunt 2 'cause that's my primary console and, with a second kid on the way, my videogame budget is waning; Wombat should keep the PSP version, as I'm assuming his current PSP collection is a little light.

I'm 31, so it's all good.

Oh, also: Zack & Wiki.

Wombat; keep the Wii version, as Katie Couric said you get to stab people with axes. Since I usually HACK them and not STAB them with an axe, I'd like the PS2 version, where you 'merely press buttons'.

I'm 34 years young, wiki, wiki!

Wombat, the choice is obvious... you keep the psp and ps2 versions because the psp version has been cracked already so you can check out all the kill scens sans blur,the PS2 version from what I here isn't as blurry as the wii version and I believe Sony support the Navy... you know what that means.

I'm 24 and would like the wii version.

I think you should keep the PSP version so you can put that new PSP to good use. That way you can actually review something on the poor system. Having said that, I would like the Wii version to add to my library. That reminds me, I should take my 27 year old ass to go get Zack and Wiki at some point.

I WANT THE PS2 Version!!!

It's my birthday! I'm 26, and I'm too old to be in a check-out line holding a Wii.

edit: Plus, I'm spending the $250 on a 8800GT instead. My computer talks to me, it says "Thou must own... NOW!!!"

zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiki

keep the wii version so you can train in becoming the infamous wiimote bum strangler

and give me the ps2 verion because thats all i own

Keep the PSP version because you know your curious to see the uncensored hack.

I also turned 21 and would like the Wii version.

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version so he can play while staring at the blank computer screen cuz he won't be able to post that many times a day. You should give me the Wii version as I just got mine a week ago and Twilight Princess isn't cutting it. Plus maybe I'll write a review for your blog at UGO.com.

-Zack and/or Wiki (I'm 24)

Wombat with your second job, you are going to be quiet busy. Therefore, you will be playing your games on the go. Manhunt 2 for the PSP for you and Manhunt 2 for the Wii for me. Very nice, Zack & Wiki chest.

To CheapyD & Wombat,

You gotta watch the GHIII themed South Park this Wednesday and talk about it. I mean, its gotta be great.

You deserve the Manhunt 2 wii version Wombat, im fine settling for the PSP version, for I too procured a new slim PSP.

oh yea....Zack & Wiki

bread's done
Back