CONTEST: Design a logo for CAG, win games!

I am a finalist, but I personally wouldn't have chosen the logo that was chosen (digital clock). It's cool and all, but not the strongest out of my submissions...but hey...It's CheapyD's gig.

I still offer my services to CheapyD any time. I work for games!

It sucks that Im not in the finals, I guess I should have followed the guidlines a little more closely, seeing as how all the logo's that were chosen REALLY followed them.

Anyway, congrats to all that did make it and good luck...

P.S.:I like the Cash in hand one. Who did it?

I kind of expected that I wouldn't be in the final logos chosen for the serious entries... it was worth a try.

I'm disappointed that my joke entry didn't even make it in the finals... :(

cheer up werewolf, i thought yours was great and that piece of crap thing where it looked like a 2 year old scribbled words and spelled them wrong definitely should not be in. but hey... your avatar's pretty scary. *hides under table*

the serious entries are down to the donkey or fist. i vote for donkey personally- more emphasis on donkey as in ass and innovative. i like it i like it a lot

Thanks, it might have been too werewolf related and some might have not gotten the joke ;)

Here was my only serious entry, nothing great but fitting in a way I thought.

CheapAssGamerLogo.gif

[quote name='RJHNY11']Ok, it's tomorrow (the 10th), so who is the winner CheapyD?[/quote]

It will posted this evening.

Winners!

Serious Logo Winner: Flak Beard: (1) $50 game (and 1 more if I use the logo)
album_thumbnail.php

Joko Logo Winner (1) $20 game
album_thumbnail.php

I'll get this on the front page tomorrow.

Congratulations to the winners and a big thanks to everyone who took the time to create a logo.
Now that we have this neat gallery, we can have more graphic related contests and run them much more efficiently. :oops:

Congrats to the winners! But who won the joke logo? Only Flakbeard was mentioned. :?: Good job everyone, there were some great entries!

Congrats to Flak Beard! That was a really awesome logo, mad props. You have my congratulations. I would also congratulate the joke logo winner, but Cheapy didn't write who it was :( . Anybody know who made it?

I've emailed the person who sent the winning joke logo as they didn't inlcude their forum name.
If I don't hear from them by Friday, I'll choose a new winner.

FYI, Flak Beard has chosen Star Wars: KOTOR and Sly Cooper as his prize.

bread's done
Back