Contest has Closed. Thanks all!

Me like! Me like! Your channel that is. Oh a giveaway is nice too. I had to make an account for youtube, I normally do not bother signing into the site.
Subbed under FluXr00
Watched a few of your videos and I enjoyed them. Your commentary and off topic stories were refreshing to listen to. When watching other videos of certain games like mw2 I can only stomach so much of their pubstomping noobtube camping to get a nuke videos. It is nice to just watch someone play, give his play by play and to give an honest opinion about a game. Thanks for that :)

Thank you everyone!

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']subscribed. laracroftsleftboob.[/QUOTE]

I literally laughed out loud last night when I saw your name in the subscription email. Well played sir.

[quote name='FluXr']Me like! Me like! Your channel that is. Oh a giveaway is nice too. I had to make an account for youtube, I normally do not bother signing into the site.
Subbed under FluXr00
Watched a few of your videos and I enjoyed them. Your commentary and off topic stories were refreshing to listen to. When watching other videos of certain games like mw2 I can only stomach so much of their pubstomping noobtube camping to get a nuke videos. It is nice to just watch someone play, give his play by play and to give an honest opinion about a game. Thanks for that :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoy. :)

bread's done
Back