Contest has Closed. Thanks all!

[quote name='gbpackers94']How has this not ended yet. He's well over 5000k and he posted this in October...[/QUOTE]

It ended long ago, people are just too ignorant to read the dates of the posts or go back a page or two and see it ended...

[quote name='mission42']It ended long ago, people are just too ignorant to read the dates of the posts or go back a page or two and see it ended...[/QUOTE]

My latest post (a day or two ago) told everyone it had ended, but I will do some more giveaways soon. So I haven't changed the title.

Thanks everyone!

Hey guys! Decided I am going to do my next giveaway when I hit 6k. It shouldn't be long, I've been averaging over 20 a day!

Here is the update first post,

Hello all!

Long time CAG here, and I don't ask for much...but I've seen a few of these threads go up, and I do giveaways on my channel anyway, so I figured I would join in and extend the chance to win to my fellow CAG's!

My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/culokin
I'm a Premium Machinima Respawn, Sports, and Realm director and I'm currently sitting at 5,651 subscribers.

Once I hit 6k, I will be giving away 4,000 MSP or a $50 PSN card (winner's choice)!

When I hit 4k, I also gave away 4,000 MSP or a $50 PSN card and I had acquired some other stuff to give away (small codes, 100pts, avatar items, etc. I'll try to get some again!)

When I hit 2k, I gave away a USB capture card.

I have lots more giveaways planned for the future, so stay subbed! I also really like to converse with my subscribers and get them involved with my channel as well.

All in all, I hope you enjoy my content and want to stick around!

Thanks! :bouncy:

Thanks guy, I appreciate it. Getting close to 6k :) And I have a couple videos being posted on some other channels that should boost me up pretty quick as well. I appreciate all of your support.

Thanks all, I hit 6k thanks to my latest Respawn video netting over 300 subscribers. I guess it was a hit :) lol I wasn't prepared to hit it this fast. I need to scratch together some dough and pick a winner! I'll be posting it as a video on my channel, so stay tuned! I really appreciate all of your help in my journey to 6k.

bread's done
Back