Contest has Closed. Thanks all!

Thanks so much everyone. I'm only 64 away! I found some other small things to give away (don't get excited) lol, so I'll pick a few people. #1 gets the choice of the MSP or PSN card.

Thanks so much everyone!

I wish I could give you all something :cry: Thanks to everyone! And be sure to stay subscribed, as I do giveaways on my channel as well when I can.

I did find some extra stuff, as I mentioned earlier, and I told you not to get excited! LOL

First place prize winner of 4000 MSP or $50 PSN - TheSlaughterLaughter (pm'ed)
Second place prize winner of 100 MSP - Pazto (pm'ed)
Third place prize winner of 100 MSP - chimprage (pm'ed)
Fourth place prize winner of a Charlie's Angels PSN rental - johnnyrocker360 (pm'ed)

FREEBIE FOR ANY FEMALE THAT SUBSCRIBED!! (please be honest and let a female from this thread, who subbed, take this code...if there were any? I couldn't tell for sure, or I would have picked randomly)
JBF34-CTW64-FJ3KT-67622-PBB7M
Please post here and let us know if you used the code! Unless you don't want leg humpers, then you can PM me :bouncy:

[quote name='valdemiro']I subscribed. Username: Zartan75

Can't wait to see what you do for Blackops.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I can't wait for Black Ops LOL I will probably put LOTS of it up. I have some good ideas for videos. :bouncy:

Thanks everyone! I'll try to do something else soon. Right now I'm low on moola! LOL

Flava, I don't have any more psn stuff :( sorry...feel free to take the jersey code if you think you can trade it off or something. But I'm not sure if it's used yet, a troll could have used it and never posted LOL

thanks, but where's the jersey code? mind u, I don't have xbox live so I don't know if the code that is yet to be used is the one you were referring to as the jersey code.

subscribed hope i win lol this is an awesome contest not a great 1 man i hope people can be just like u my utube channel is 0wnage78 :)))))

Hey guys, thanks so much for subscribing and thanks for the kind words! This contest ended a little while back, I guess I forgot to update the title. I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoy my channel and I like to do giveaways! I should have another coming up in the next month or so if things go well (so I guess the title is ok...not exactly sure what I'll be giving away yet, maybe I can spring for another 4000msp) :)

You guys bumped a 2 month old thread that had a contest for when he got to 4,000 subscribers, he has over 5,000 now...that contest was long over...

Subscribed! Username: 308octavio

Looking forward to future content :D

I knew this contest is over, but this person has amazing content! :D

[quote name='Pwnage94']Subscribed! Username: 308octavio

Looking forward to future content :D

I knew this contest is over, but this person has amazing content! :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. :D

bread's done
Back