Contest: Win a Special Edition GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite Bundle! Post only once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, odds are looking good for me to win, what with all the people submitting more than one entry therefore getting disqualified.

I got Feel The Magic. The first trailer for that made me think "Portable Pervert", and to a degree I was right. What do you think the point of maniac mode was?

MAGIC SWORD

magicsword_sa.gif

thats what i call my peen.

Assassin's Creed. There's ass in there twice. (I couldn't think of anything... good luck on getting two 360s!)

[quote name='Cheerios WRATH']Wombat called Major Nelson a “Ass Clown”.
[/quote] No no sir, that would be " a vagina clown" but that's not my entry I decided to enter this games:

Syndicate (PC) [T]

I'm going with :

Beach Spikers (GC)

Or any of the many horse/animal games on the DS :

Horse And Pony - My Stud Farm
Horse And Pony 2 - Let's Ride
Animal Paradise
I Love Horses
Real Adventure - Wild Horses
Animal Breeder 4 (GBC)

:D

CAGcast #25 26:50 - "I love going into people's houses and shooting their bookshelves with my fire balls and making a big mess of things".

And to be safe, I'll also name games that sound funny ...

Godzilla Unleashed, Touch the Dead, Swingerz Golf, and Touch Dic

The original Japanese name for Steambot Chronicles was "Ponkotsu Roman Daikatsugeki Bumpy Trot". Meaning "Junk Romance Great Action Story Bumpy Trot". "Bumpy Trot", at the very least, sounds like a rare and undesirable STD.

"I know, I know, it was a junk romance. But man, that was some great action. Too bad she gave me the Bumpy Trot."

If that doesn't count (rated T) I'll go with "HandDic", a Korean PSP hand dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back