CONTEST: Win CheapyD's Games! [Last Day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Holy shit, I'm moving to Tokyo in three weeks!
There's no way I can bring all my stuff with me, so one lucky CAG is going to win 30+ games and a bunch of shwag (E3, TGS, etc.).

Simply post in this thread for a chance to win.
You must post something about Japan, winning my games, or what you would like to see me do (for your amusement) once I am living in Tokyo.

You may post as often as you wish, but that WILL NOT increase your chance of winning. One account/entry per person. You must be over 18 (or have your parents permission upon winning to receive M rated games) and in the continental US to be eligible to win. Winner will be chosen at random. Contest ends on or about 10/24/05.

Why am I moving to Japan?
Mrs. CheapyD got a great job and it requires us to move to Tokyo. Its basically an offer we can't refuse. I will still be able to run CAG from Japan and now I will be able to work on CAG full time. You can also likely expect new additions/features and possibly a new CAG sister website as I become Your Man In Japan.
Fear not! The focus of CAG will always be cheap video games.

Partial list of stuff (thanks thorbahn3)

Xbox
GTA: San Andreas (hot coffee version)
Deathrow
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
NBA Street 3
Area 51
KOTOR 2
Burnout 3
Brute Force
XIII
Deus Ex: Invisible War (sealed)
Rocky Legends
Ninja Gaiden
Driv3r
Splinter Cell:pT
OXM demo disc (battlefield)
Conker demo disc
Fable (bonus disc)

PS2
Timespitters 2
Socom 2
Spider-Man 2
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
State of Emergency
Onimusha 3
Rachet & Clank 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Madden 04
Tiger Woods 04
NBA Jam
Winning Eleven 7
Champions: Return to Arms
Karaoke Revolution
NHL Hitz Pro
Simpsons Hit & Run
Frequency
Twisted Metal: Black
MGS: 2 document
Shadow of the Colussus demo
Genji demo
Multitap
Microcon controller

Gamecube
Waverace (disc only)
Mario Party 5 (disc only)

PS1
Castlevania: SOTN (sealed)

Shwag, etc...
CAG t-shirt
CheapyD's Winning Eleven jersey worn on Cold Pizza
CAG business card sized flyers
Metal Gear Solid booklet (TGS 2005)
Xbox 360 brouchure (TGS 2005)
Atari demo disc (TGS 2005)
God of War poster (E3 2005)
Assorted Nintendo buttons (E3 2005)

Well, I'm just going to give my try at it. I don't think I'll actually win, but I'll put my hat in the running.

Really, I'm not too sure of what i'd like to see Cheapy do from Japan. Really, I guess all i'd like to see is the continuance of the site, its community, etc., and just its maintenance. the site's already given me so much.

Anyway Thanks.

Same here, I have listened to your cagcasts and always have them in all of my mp3 players. I don't know you, and I have never spoken to you, and met you, in person, I also have never won anything in this short 25 years of my lifetime. But I wish you luck in Japan. and I hope you can use your "GAIJIN NO PAUA" (Gaijin power / Foreigner's power) to its max.

Id like to see Cheapy D get a full body tatoo, and attempt to get into a Japanese bathhouse without getting confused for an American Yakuza. Carnage that ensues optional.

contest good

I'd like to see photos with those crazy heavy metal kids who dress like they are in Akira.

Be safe over there, stay out of the subways (people gas them sometimes)

Now having known CheapyD for quite some time I know I will never win the contest.......I think the real reason he is getting rid of all his games is so he can make room for all those weirdo homo-erotic japanese budget games once in Tokyo....or maybe room for that arcade cabinet where you stick the finger controller up someone's butt.

I also say that he should give me the copy of BEYOND GOOD & EVIL because it is the only game on that list that I do not already own.

DOOKIE!!!

Japan's cool cuz they actually put out pr0n for the PSP. In fact, I think that should be the prize for the next contest!

Good luck on your move, Cheapy! I'll try to help out by winning your games. ;)

Should visit an arcade and find out exactly how good japanese people are at fighting games. Also, he should watch a bunch of confusing TV and ride the subway for days.

[quote name='Burchamj']Moshi Moshi
good luck in japan.

dont turn Commie on us.... are japanese people communist?[/QUOTE]

Come on, people...

Watch out for the pizza. They put corn on EVERYTHING over there, Especially pizza.. Plus, Pizza runs you $35+ mostly.

Now pick a winner (me!)

It would be pretty cool winning CheapyD's games, because I'd probably play them for a while considering I wouldn't get much for trade-ins. Then again it wouldn't be cool because everybody would hate me because I won the free shwag, I mean, who doesn't want the Winning Eleven Jersey or free buttons?

If you give me your stuff, all your dreams will come true!(vote for Pedro) Actually I think its pretty cool that your moving to Japan since it is the videogame capitol of the world, and I cant think of a better way to get the latest scoops then to be at the forefront.It's also a good way to avoid Wombat(HaHa!)

I know that if it were me going, I would try every strange kind of food there was to try. So, that's what you should do: Although it could be very dangerous, Cheapy D should get a full "Taste of Japan".
And hey, don't worry because all of your shwag would be in good hands!

Cheap D!

1. Konichiwa
2. Arigato
3. Eat more sushi

PS. when you shake hand makesure....use both hand, lolz.... you head down but ur eyes is contact with the person. If they give u something or say anything u don't understand.....just say "ARIGATO" lolz...hehehehe ;)

[quote name='JimmieMac']Can you win money playing Pachinko? If so, that's what we're doing first.[/QUOTE]

i saw something on tv about this once. it's illegle to win money in the game parlor, but across the street you can take all the balls you win an trade them for stuff and cash.

I've never been to japan personally, but the tv's always right; right??

:)

It may be a cliche of sorts, but I think it would be cool to see what kind of cheap games you'd find in akihabara, CheapyD.

Japan is known for its good anime. I hope to see CheapyD in his own little anime about CAG! Perhaps a Xbox 360 Vs PS3 short anime. That'll be cool.

Wishing you the best in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back