Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

[quote name='Ernest_360']I miss Wish List Wednesdays. :whistle2:# When will it be back?![/QUOTE]

No idea. Earlier tonight CheapyD tweeted that he was going to be making a big contest announcement soon. It's probably not the continuation of this, since he would have just said it, but it might be even better.

[quote name='louiedog']No idea. Earlier tonight CheapyD tweeted that he was going to be making a big contest announcement soon. It's probably not the continuation of this, since he would have just said it, but it might be even better.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it WILL be even better :D

[quote name='Ernest_360']I miss Wish List Wednesdays.[/QUOTE]

I miss it too. For a random lucky winner contest, it was so neat to come and check out every Wednesday.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I'm guessing this contest is dead...[/QUOTE]
Said by Cheapy back on 4/17/2010 in this thread: "I think we are going to take a few weeks off from WLW because I want to launch a new limited-time bigger contest. Stay tuned for details. Don't worry, WLW will return."

The two current contest are the bigger contest he was speaking of so for now this is dead.

Hope this comes back soon, gave something to look forward to mid week...
Its been a few weeks now, it feels kind of like "temporarily" has turned into "indefinitely".

[quote name='RAY16']Considering how large this sites user base is I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'm certainly going to participate.

Thanks for the opportunity.[/QUOTE]
Seconded.

bread's done
Back