Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']any announcement today yet?[/QUOTE]

The announcements have always been made in this thread, so none so far.

Wednesday is almost over! (at least where I live :roll:)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I have stayed up till 4:30 in the morning waiting yet all I get is a MASSIVE headache from not sleeping :([/QUOTE]

Time here is not time there. Plus this CAG tweeted this earlier, "Your pal Cheapy is taking a mini-vacation for a few days. Updates may be a bit lean."

[quote name='Mafoofoo']the wait is killing me :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, had to write my tax check today so i thought i'd see if i won to cheer me up. *ssigghhhhh*:cry:

[quote name='5of9']Yeah, had to write my tax check today so i thought i'd see if i won to cheer me up. *ssigghhhhh*:cry:[/QUOTE]

Ugh, you and me both. :cry:

Patience, patience, patience I say. Wouldn't receive the game instantly anyways, whats a few days if you won.

Sorry for the delay. This weeks winners are: UlysisAM & Dweezy.

I think we are going to take a few weeks off from WLW because I want to launch a new limited-time bigger contest. Stay tuned for details. Don't worry, WLW will return!

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry for the delay. This weeks winners are: UlysisAM & Dweezy.

I think we are going to take a few weeks off from WLW because I want to launch a new limited-time bigger contest. Stay tuned for details. Don't worry, WLW will return![/QUOTE]

All right then, good work Cheapy. Looking forward to its return and this new contest you mentioned.

Even though I lost, I still won in my head! :p Can't wait to get my invisible prize! I wonder if this makes me a nut...... Most likely...... :whee:

Congrats to the winners, one day I shall win something!

New bigger contest? Can't wait to hear more and for the return of WLW. (I will really miss wish list Wednesday already, it helps me get through the week).

I'm guessing the big one was just announced right? Or is there one even better? Is that even possible?

I'm surprised I won too! I never win anything! Too bad I didn't update my wishlist D: I'm stuck with a game I don't want to play! Oh well, I won something at least >

[quote name='PhantomBlob']How come this is on hold?[/QUOTE]

because he was sick and tired of all the winners being " CAG newbie's "

haha j/k j/k I think he said something about making the prize bigger on a different contest or something....

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']because he was sick and tired of all the winners being " CAG newbie's "

haha j/k j/k I think he said something about making the prize bigger on a different contest or something....[/QUOTE]

Ah ok cheers and haha yeah no worries, trying to become more active on the forums though so yeah ;)

bread's done
Back