Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

i won but i get this when sending message, The following errors occurred with your submission:

CheapyD has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove CheapyD from the recipient list and send the message again

[quote name='INSANEx708']wow there is a thread about me lol and i can't post to prove my innocence April fools on me!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Not to bad you joined a little over a month ago and you win something ;)

[quote name='Derrick1979']Not to bad you joined a little over a month ago and you win something ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey I signed up when they announced that they were giving games away for free every Wednesday. I thank my friend for telling me about this site. Just hope my message went through the link that CheapyD provided above.:D

[quote name='gamekeeper7']congrats to this weeks winners (he says while pouting about not winning himself,lol)[/QUOTE]

Aren't we all in that boat?

my fingers are crossed. i've never won a god damned thing, but this is the kind of contest i just might win someday since i don't have to do anything.

[quote name='ck76']So one of the winners just joined today or yesterday? Talk about good fortune.[/QUOTE]
Close. I actually joined just to say "oh cool I won!". I wasn't even registered!

Im a bit confused lol. How does someone not even registered win when thats like the 3rd rule? Is this also for twitter followers and it just not say it on the original post?

[quote name='OddLogik']Im a bit confused lol. How does someone not even registered win when thats like the 3rd rule? Is this also for twitter followers and it just not say it on the original post?[/QUOTE]A bit of an error on our part...there will be 3 winners next week to make up for it!

[quote name='Arturo84']gonna start praying to all possible deitys to win something for once[/QUOTE]
Thats a lot of deities....Praying to the minor ones as well?

crossing and double crossing my finger as i would looooove to get a free copy of splinter cell conviction

[quote name='ghost1082']I look forward to Wednesday nights just because of this.....
/crosses fingers[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I really hope I win. Even if I don't, which I doubt I will, the wish list has turned out to be a pretty nifty feature.

bread's done
Back