Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

Yeah I never win either, at least not in luck-based games. I rarely bother entering anything because of it. I just wind up giving out my Email for no reason.

What time on Wednesday does he pick the winners? It's already 11:20 PM here in Indiana and I was just curious when they will be announced.

If I do win I don't even know which game I would want for free. I mean do I want something now so I can play it or something later that I'd much rather have? Hmmmmm

I think you guys are going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't be hoping you win each week. Just enter the contest and then forget about it. Hundreds/thousands? of people are hoping to win every week. It's just not gonna happen. If you hope each week, you'll meet failure. If you happen to win down the line, it will be a very pleasant surprise. That said, hope I win next week!

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I think you guys are going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't be hoping you win each week. Just enter the contest and then forget about it. Hundreds/thousands? of people are hoping to win every week. It's just not gonna happen. If you hope each week, you'll meet failure. If you happen to win down the line, it will be a very pleasant surprise. That said, hope I win next week![/QUOTE]

It's probably easier to delete the wishlist and forget about it altogether. The end result is guaranteed to be the same. This way when I buy them during a sale it will be way before my name is within 20 slots of being chosen.

Alright - first winner to not choose a new/future release.

Been waiting a while for a good price on Fallout 3 GOTY - can't beat free ;)

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I think you guys are going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't be hoping you win each week. Just enter the contest and then forget about it. Hundreds/thousands? of people are hoping to win every week. It's just not gonna happen. If you hope each week, you'll meet failure. If you happen to win down the line, it will be a very pleasant surprise. That said, hope I win next week![/QUOTE]

That's the right mindset when entering a contest. Do not expect to win. I've won quite a few things with those expectations.

Well, I joined up. Even made myself a Twitter account for this. Hopefully I'll win something on my wish list. Congrats to all the winners so far.

[quote name='killa bee']I can dig it... what wld u guys choose MW2 or Red Dead Redemption?[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption for sure haha

bread's done
Back