Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

Cool contest, threw a couple of games up on my wish list.
I'm backlogged as it is with games but can never pass up a chance for a free game.

Thanks Cheapy!

Congrats to those who win and Cheepy if you are ever in Austin you deserve a beer for all you do for us CAG's

Just want to thank CheapyD for the great giveaways. I know it sure inspired me to actually make a wishlist, lol. I hope I win something!

[quote name='sinned47']hmm, am i the only one that thinks requesting a game that isn't even out is a bit unfair? anyway, new wednesday, new winners.[/QUOTE]

I agree a little bit. If you are picking up a game that is coming out soon like God of War 3 or Super Street Fighter 4, that I have no problem with. But if you are requesting Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3, or Arkham Asylam 2, then I think that might be pushing things a little bit. I'm still considering putting myself down for Duke Nukem Forever if I win. :bouncy:

Congrats to 24_Fan & luxarific !!
[quote name='CheapyD']
Once I know what games they've picked, I'll add it to the OP.[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. Was wondering why you left that out. I kinda like seeing what people chose.

[quote name='KingBroly']If there isn't an overlap after this week, I will be surprised.[/QUOTE]Me too. I was thinking that if I'd won this week, I would have picked Just Cause 2 or Split Second just to keep the no overlap thing going.

[quote name='Danimal']Me too. I was thinking that if I'd won this week, I would have picked Just Cause 2 or Split Second just to keep the no overlap thing going.[/QUOTE]

If I won, I'd probably pick Super Street Fighter IV.

The winners chose these games:

24_Fan :360: Mass Effect 2
luxarific :ps3: Yakuza 3

Games have been ordered with 2 day delivery from Amazon

Cheapy, you and this site are awesome.......the features and contests like this seem to be really picking up in the last year or so, i love it, keep on improving the site

[quote name='KingBroly']If there isn't an overlap after this week, I will be surprised.[/QUOTE]

Surprise! :D

I've been wanting Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time so if I win no overlap still.

bread's done
Back