Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

[quote name='crjav8er']I never win anything...until now!!!

This site rocks![/QUOTE]
Sorry, CAGs "in Training" are not eligible to win. :lol:

i have a lot to look forward to in the week. games and xbl updates come out tuesday, cag contest wednesday, then psn update on thursday.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn all the winners were barely active CAGs with low post counts, and two are even noobs :cry:!

oh well there's still next week[/QUOTE]

ive been pretty active around here the past few weeks and ever since i signed up, in due time sir, winning is only reaffirming my interest in this site

Sorry if this has been addressed already, I haven't read the entire thread...

Why are there so many games that are coming out for both the 360 & PS3, but only the 360 version shows when you do a search? Noticed this for Lost Planet 2, Dead Space 2 and Split/Second that I remember.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn all the winners were barely active CAGs with low post counts, and two are even noobs :cry:!

oh well there's still next week[/QUOTE]

I visit this site daily, oftentimes a few times throughout; read a lot of threads and comment where I think it'll add something or help (or for loot). For the most part though, I don't have enough time between work and grad school to get really active in the forums. I work at a psych hospital, so my patience is pretty thin by the time I get home. I'd probably snap on somebody over something pointless and get IP banned. And then I would be a sad panda.

Anyway, I said it in the PM--but here's a public one: Thank you, Cheapy. I really appreciate this.

[quote name='Zaniel']I visit this site daily, oftentimes a few times throughout; read a lot of threads and comment where I think it'll add something or help (or for loot). For the most part though, I don't have enough time between work and grad school to get really active in the forums. I work at a psych hospital, so my patience is pretty thin by the time I get home. I'd probably snap on somebody over something pointless and get IP banned. And then I would be a sad panda.

Anyway, I said it in the PM--but here's a public one: Thank you, Cheapy. I really appreciate this.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Zaniel']I visit this site daily, oftentimes a few times throughout; read a lot of threads and comment where I think it'll add something or help (or for loot). For the most part though, I don't have enough time between work and grad school to get really active in the forums. I work at a psych hospital, so my patience is pretty thin by the time I get home. I'd probably snap on somebody over something pointless and get IP banned. And then I would be a sad panda.

Anyway, I said it in the PM--but here's a public one: Thank you, Cheapy. I really appreciate this.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! I echo that gratitude completely!!!

Damn I was hoping to win. I've got the cheapest woman there is. Mass Effect 2 is well above what I can spend without having to hear about it forever. Congrats to those who did win.

So, if a man grants a wish for someone, which has been in essence written down, wouldn't that sort of make him a god of sorts?

That explains so much...

bread's done
Back