Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

this is an awesome contest, im amazed how genirous everyone on cag is!

ps- is it just a random member being picked or do i have to post somewhere or something like that @.@ (i know, i don't make alot of sense or spell good :p)

Thanks Cheapy, wish the rules were a tad stricter though like CAG vets and anniversaies only to prevent one guy making 20 newbie accounts

very nice.

only suggestion though is to make sure no one creates multiple accounts. seems that many n00bs sign up posting refs and spam links for their sites A LOT (as well as try to increase winning chances).

[quote name='Gamer SDP']very nice.

only suggestion though is to make sure no one creates multiple accounts. seems that many n00bs sign up posting refs and spam links for their sites A LOT (as well as try to increase winning chances).[/QUOTE]

I think those ppl would be weeded out when the address comes up.

Congrats guys.

I use the CAG marketplace as a place to remember what I own (sometimes I forget) and a place to keep track of the games I want. I used to updated a Word file, but I couldn't always access it.

contrats to the winner and i'm gonna let you enjoy your prize but first I gotta complain about how I didn't win right off the bat. ok i'm done. still hoping for round two. carry on.

bread's done
Back