Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

Wow Cheapy!!! This is a heck of a thing you're doing for a "free" site. Thank you :whistle2:D

This is why CAG is the best game site around. Cheapy gives a big shit about his users.

Very cool idea and this is but one of many reasons why CAG is awesome!...and the reason why I will update my wish list, right now.

[quote name='Anhmeister']This is amazing. This is the only site I frequent, and this just makes it even better.[/QUOTE]
QFMFT.

This is my favorite website, and now I have even more reason to love it.

Hope these go to a deserving CAG and not a newbie who doesn't even check their PMs, which, by the way, the marketplace is currently FILLED with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance we could pay the difference to upgrade to Limited Editions/Collectors Editions that go over the $60 limit?

Not really one for them myself, but I'm sure a lot of people would love this option.

[quote name='KyleGamgee']Were the winners announced?[/QUOTE]I was wondering this, too. I'm starting to think that when Cheapy said next Wednesday, he was referring to the 24th.

[quote name='Danimal']I was wondering this, too. I'm starting to think that when Cheapy said next Wednesday, he was referring to the 24th.[/QUOTE]
Bingo.

bread's done
Back