Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

This site is ridiculous. Whenever I go to xbox.com or, god forbid, playstation.com, I have to laugh (and cry) at the thought of how much money they probably spend on their sites, and they are complete crap compared to this one.

This is actually pretty cool. Im liking the fact that now i can see which user is selling the games but also which retailer is the cheapest. Ill be using the wish list quite frequently now.

This would be a great contest to enter but since the PC selection is pathetic NONE of the upcoming games I tried entering into my wishlist came up. I noticed Duke Nukem Forever (which I'm guessing is a joke) was available so I added that.

With the amount of people here my chances are very low. I've never won anything that wasn't based on skill instead of luck, doesn't matter how many entries came in. It's like they selectively avoid me.

Enh, if anything I can try it for a week or two, using it to keep track of games I have to find later. Although with my purchasing habits and all the sales we keep finding there's a better chance I'll find the games on sale before winning anything.

*That sucks. Megaman 10 isn't listed, neither are a few other games without a defined launch. And why is Split Second only listed for 360? I want that game too but not on that disgusting little console.

bread's done
Back