Convince me the yestergamer to buy a new system of your chioce with no ans or buttz

gamegal

Banned
Hi I am standard user of videogames who owned the same SNES from when I was six years old. I buy and collect games from other related systems while I do not own the auctual hardware at the present time.

I have a household of young children who I don't allow to play videogames and a husband who could carless about revolution or X-box. We play boardgames, dance to music, and go to the movies on weekends. The only source of TV in the house is a 19" tube screen and a projector downstairs in the basement.

Convince me to go out and buy one these new systems regaurdless of my likes or dislikes without forcing me to reply with a counter argument towards your reasons.

So far the table stands

• my current system the SNES irregaurdless of age is able to run any other systems and has a well built libarary
  • I also have a Sega Saturn that I can play Import Sega Saturn games as well as watch VCD's, a PSX that is able to play backups, and a switch for the Genesis. There is also two Virtualboys around the place somewhere but one is missing the stan so we have to use a pile of books mostly the botanica kind.
  • The family computer is loaded with games from Linux to Mac and HAS some programs for playing older games like GameTap and DosBox.
  • We are not into things like DVI, HD, or even Mp3. We spend the family savings on vactioning to locations like Everest, Begieng, Germany, Argentina and outside activities like Hangliyding, family competitions, bowling, and camping.
So convince me the yestergamer to buy a new system of your chioce with no counter arguements.

You'd be a nice prize to bring home to mommy.

''Mommy, meet my half retarded butcher(er) of the english language girlfriend, gamegal.''

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is English your first langage, brotha?[/quote]

this was read in the voice of Desmond from Lost in my brain.

[quote name='tehweezner']this was read in the voice of Desmond from Lost in my brain.[/quote]

lolo

That kind of came to my mind, too. Something tells me that this is no "brotha", but may in fact be a girl. On the other hand...

[quote name='tehweezner']this was read in the voice of Desmond from Lost in my brain.[/quote]

That's what I was going for, actually.

Hi. I used to be addikted to krak kokaine. It rooined my live. Now I ned you, the everyday druguzer to help me get bak into the habit.

I dunno...if her SNES can run other systems, I have no arguments to make. That's one cool SNES!

Feh, it's not my job to convince you of anything, especially when I can barely understand you...thanks for playing, though!

BTW:...I can't be the only one reminded of RegalSin...can I?

I also like to vacation with my family to Everest. There's tons of shit to do there, like climbing it, and climbing it.

So convince me the yestergamer to buy a new system of your chioce with no counter arguements.

I think you should get a ps2 because it's cool, but on the other hand...oh right. no counter arguements.

If you got the SNES on launch at 6 years old that would make you 22, most 22 year olds I know don't have the money to spend on trips to Everest, Begieng, Germany, and Argentina every year. And even if you did have the money, I don't think anyone needs to convince you to purchase a new system considering it would likely be an impulse buy when you were getting a new 120 inch HDTV.

You know what? Don't buy anything with online capabilities. I do NOT want to play against someone that speaks English the way you do.

With people like you who the hell wants to go on a network and even utter the phrase pass me the key. Also some people actually save and invest there money rather then gobble it up on second hand produce or third class goods.

Oh right the Playstation 2. Well my SNES is practically a Playstation 2 and my Saturn gives me everything along with a regular Playstation can and can't offer.

Wow the almighty Playstation 2 with so many water downed selections and games that can't even measure up to it's predecessor counter part. Wow
Playstation 2 a system so good that SONY remade it smaller so it can continue to sell them just wow and like not intresting.

I could have more fun with my banana game and watch game. Oh wow Playstation 2 with the shotty designs and exessive actions that scream sleepdome oh wow nobody like likes hand drawn sprites and beautiful rendered animations anymore. Hurray Playstation 2 and it's cheezyD auwsomeness.

A SNES can do and render anything a Playstation 2 can. Like I was refering to the new systems not the one that libarary is made of entirely of Playstation games.

[quote name='gamegal']With people like you who the hell wants to go on a network and even utter the phrase pass me the key.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, you do.

Seriously, are you actually this stupid? Is English just not your native language or something? I mean, I'm sitting here, trying to restore my faith in mankind, and you won't let me fucking do it. Please, reassure me that you're not actually this stupid... I cannot fathom this level of idiocy.

Seriously do you have any respect for women are you just a boobhead yourself boobhead. Maybe you cannot fathom the facts that is in front of you since your phathumed.

[quote name='gamegal']Seriously do you have any respect for women are you just a boobhead yourself boobhead. Maybe you cannot fathom the facts that is in front of you since your phathumed.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me, miss, what's a "phathumed?"

[quote name='gamegal']Seriously do you have any respect for women are you just a boobhead yourself boobhead. Maybe you cannot fathom the facts that is in front of you since your phathumed.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any respect for women. I slap them, rape them, and occasionally spit in their cunt.

[quote name='gamegal']With people like you who the hell wants to go on a network and even utter the phrase pass me the key. Also some people actually save and invest there money rather then gobble it up on second hand produce or third class goods.

Oh right the Playstation 2. Well my SNES is practically a Playstation 2 and my Saturn gives me everything along with a regular Playstation can and can't offer.

Wow the almighty Playstation 2 with so many water downed selections and games that can't even measure up to it's predecessor counter part. Wow
Playstation 2 a system so good that SONY remade it smaller so it can continue to sell them just wow and like not intresting.

I could have more fun with my banana game and watch game. Oh wow Playstation 2 with the shotty designs and exessive actions that scream sleepdome oh wow nobody like likes hand drawn sprites and beautiful rendered animations anymore. Hurray Playstation 2 and it's cheezyD auwsomeness.

A SNES can do and render anything a Playstation 2 can. Like I was refering to the new systems not the one that libarary is made of entirely of Playstation games.[/QUOTE]

BLARRRGIN" SHANARGINDIN FLURRIUJ GUJMPSS SKAHLOALALA

[quote name='gamegal']So convince me the yestergamer to buy a new system of your chioce with no counter arguements.[/quote]
No.

[quote name='gamegal']Oh right the Playstation 2. Well my SNES is practically a Playstation 2 and my Saturn gives me everything along with a regular Playstation can and can't offer.

A SNES can do and render anything a Playstation 2 can. Like I was refering to the new systems not the one that libarary is made of entirely of Playstation games.[/quote]
There's too much concentrated stupid in this post to be real.

I rate this trolling attempt a C- for lack of credibility.

Don't spit, let her tear.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't have any respect for women. I slap them, rape them, and occasionally spit in their cunt.[/quote]

Honestly based on what you said you dont sound like you are ready for "next gen," so you should probibally think about getting a PS2, with its 129 dollar price tag and a MASSIVE library of games you really can't go wrong.

[quote name='gamegal']Seriously do you have any respect for women are you just a boobhead yourself boobhead. Maybe you cannot fathom the facts that is in front of you since your phathumed.[/quote]
What part of "Chacranajxy Respects Women" don't you understand! Of course he respects women, why else would he put a picture of a woman in his sig? Girl Powerz!

Also, phathumed?

Maybe...

Phat=Fat=Big, and

Humed=Humid=Humidor.

LOLZ! Chacrana has a Big Humidor he keeps his cigars in!

...That reminds me of this one episode of The Simpsons, where the Smashing Pumpkins realize they're rich, and one of the band members says, "I'm gonna buy a walk-in humidor!"

That was awesome!

First of all..

Gamegal = bullshit poster

Nearly everything is so stupid and off the wall it's meant to be taken as a joke. A lame pathetic joke that no one laughs and instead ran out of steam before it could even start.

Just looking at the other posts...God. Go back to goddamn GameFAQ's and die there, no one needs such stupidity here especially a 14 year old trying to pose as a girl. Better yet...just die.

I would say that I bet $20 that gamegal is Chacrana. Too much of the same idea with that game-trader alter-ego of his... The RealPlayz chronicle... (That one's hilarious, though - this one not so much).

[quote name='MarioColbert']I would say that I bet $20 that gamegal is Chacrana. Too much of the same idea with that game-trader alter-ego of his... The RealPlayz chronicle... (That one's hilarious, though - this one not so much).
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing.

This is definitely Chocolaterunner.

[quote name='gamegal']Hi I am standard user of videogames who owned the same SNES from when I was six years old. I buy and collect games from other related systems while I do not own the auctual hardware at the present time.

I have a household of young children who I don't allow to play videogames and a husband who could carless about revolution or X-box. We play boardgames, dance to music, and go to the movies on weekends. The only source of TV in the house is a 19" tube screen and a projector downstairs in the basement.

Convince me to go out and buy one these new systems regaurdless of my likes or dislikes without forcing me to reply with a counter argument towards your reasons.

So far the table stands
  • my current system the SNES irregaurdless of age is able to run any other systems and has a well built libarary
  • I also have a Sega Saturn that I can play Import Sega Saturn games as well as watch VCD's, a PSX that is able to play backups, and a switch for the Genesis. There is also two Virtualboys around the place somewhere but one is missing the stan so we have to use a pile of books mostly the botanica kind.
  • The family computer is loaded with games from Linux to Mac and HAS some programs for playing older games like GameTap and DosBox.
  • We are not into things like DVI, HD, or even Mp3. We spend the family savings on vactioning to locations like Everest, Begieng, Germany, Argentina and outside activities like Hangliyding, family competitions, bowling, and camping.
So convince me the yestergamer to buy a new system of your chioce with no counter arguements.[/quote]
Hmmm.

You sound like you'd be real happy with a Wii.

bardockkun = one the many wierd posters on this forum that have been poster flimflamery instead of attempting to answer my question. Go to the corner and sit the dunce seat and count to ten million with all the little dunce freinds of yours.

Why don't you go buy an N64, your kids will love it.
I have a N64 but I am talking about more recent systems.

Honestly based on what you said you dont sound like you are ready for "next gen," so you should probibally think about getting a PS2, with its 129 dollar price tag and a MASSIVE library of games you really can't go wrong.

I am talking about more recent systems and my SNES has a wide enough libarary as it is.

You sound like you'd be real happy with a Wii.

I know you can swing those sticks like a light gun and use a fake surf baord but is that all?

[quote name='gamegal']I know you can swing those sticks like a light gun and use a fake surf baord but is that all?[/QUOTE]
r o f l

Swinging sticks perfectly imitates the action of both firing a gun and surfing.

[quote name='gamegal']I know you can swing those sticks like a light gun and use a fake surf baord but is that all?[/quote]

You can do all kinds of crap with it. Use it like a bowling ball, a tennis racket, a golf club or a baseball bat. You can also use it to make Mario do spin punches, swing Link's sword and grapple onto hooks with Samus. It does a lot of pointer functions (this varies by game) and a lot of motions as well. The games you should be researching if you are considering a Wii are:

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Wii Fit (maybe)
Zack & Wiki
Mario Galaxy
Big Brain Academy
Mario Party 8

I can't make the decision for you so just take a few minutes to browse over some previews/reviews of those games and see if they interest you.

The Atari 2600 has an awesome game selection. Plus it doesn't have online, so I won't have to play against you, your twatwaffle husband or your coat hanger dodging seeds of Satan on Xblox LIVE, Plastation Network or Nintendo Wi-Fi.
Thanks you. I think your bridge is calling for it's troll.

Actually, reading this again makes me want to give gamegal props. Not really funny, not really clever, certainly fake in every respect, but people are still biting and a conversation is made.

I just want to give credit where credit is due.

This really isn't me... have a mod do an IP check or something. PlayZ isn't me either.

Though I have thought about the whole "what if" scenario where I actually am PlayZ and don't even know it.

Man....

[quote name='Chacrana']This really isn't me... have a mod do an IP check or something. PlayZ isn't me either.

Though I have thought about the whole "what if" scenario where I actually am PlayZ and don't even know it.

Man....[/quote]

Have I been sleeping less and less? Have I been becoming... PlayZ more?

PLAYZ CLUB.

[quote name='gamegal']
I know you can swing those sticks like a light gun and use a fake surf baord but is that all?[/QUOTE]

This just smells of BS.

[quote name='cochesecochese']You can do all kinds of crap with it. Use it like a bowling ball, a tennis racket, a golf club or a baseball bat. You can also use it to make Mario do spin punches, swing Link's sword and grapple onto hooks with Samus. It does a lot of pointer functions (this varies by game) and a lot of motions as well.[/quote]

Well my current system can do all the following and most PC games did it a long long time ago with something called the mouse tool.

Is there anything else a Wii can do besides pull a rabbit from Professor Hinkle's hat with not only one wond but two?

there's no way you're real. are you my imagination? what do you here?

I've gotta go to sleep. see if that'll stop the crazy.

[quote name='gamegal']Well my current system can do all the following and most PC games did it a long long time ago with something called the mouse tool.

Is there anything else a Wii can do besides pull a rabbit from Professor Hinkle's hat with not only one wond but two?[/quote]

Definitely a Wii gamer. Definitely. You're exactly what Nintendo's targeting.

bread's done
Back