Crazy lady from this weeks episode of Trading Spouses flips out

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='btw1217']I would like to point out that she's not an accurate portrayal of Christianity. We're not all like that. I believe people like her contribute to the increasing amount of atheists out there. People see that and think that Christians are crazy and that religion is stupid. That's what I would have though.[/QUOTE]

No, they really are. I'm convinced. TV has spoken and this is how I will perceive all Christians until the day I die. ;-)

wow! all this time I thought the show was trading spaces and the woman was going crazy over a paint job or something...

just managed to catch it about half-hour in, and it doesn't look like anyone flipped out yet

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']wow! all this time I thought the show was trading spaces and the woman was going crazy over a paint job or something...

just managed to catch it about half-hour in, and it doesn't look like anyone flipped out yet[/QUOTE]

No not yet.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']her friends were as bad as she was, saying that the other wife is going to hell cause she isnt a christian.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's part of the belief. They were being confrontational for no reason, that was the problem.

[quote name='btw1217']I would like to point out that she's not an accurate portrayal of Christianity. We're not all like that. I believe people like her contribute to the increasing amount of atheists out there. People see that and think that Christians are crazy and that religion is stupid. That's what I would have though.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you 100%...

and the dark haired christian friend didn't seem crazy, she said that she hopes she gets saved...now the blonde haired friend, she is as crazy as the soon to be flipping out mother

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']This fat bitch owns a dance studio? Also, it's just starting over here... Does the meltdown not happen this episode?[/QUOTE]

No it must be next time.

[quote name='ryanbph']I agree with you 100%...

and the dark haired christian friend didn't seem crazy, she said that she hopes she gets saved...now the blonde haired friend, she is as crazy as the soon to be flipping out mother[/QUOTE]

I mean thats still a really arrogant thing to say. That lady does not need getting saved but apparently she is sinning or evil in all of their eyes.

[quote name='mykevermin']

2) She may not want money, she may just need her god, but I'll bet you my first born child she'd take a detour for a nice ham sandwich.[/QUOTE]

ZING!

she is a big huge fat ass. i sat there and watche the show and could not believe how ugly and fat she was. its unbelievable. maybe she should pray to god for a gym membership.

i also feel sorry for that middle child who gets bossed around by those 2 fat vile women.

I think you should worry more about Bush W:

This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.

I appreciate that question because I, in the state of Texas, had heard a lot of discussion about a faith-based initiative eroding the important bridge between church and state.

Faith crosses every border and touches every heart in every nation.

I believe God did create the world. And I think we're finding out more and more and more as to how it actually happened.

After all, religion has been around a lot longer than Darwinism.

I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision.

- George W. Bush

Fanaticism and stupidity? Oh yeah.

Well part two comes on next week. I saw most of last nights episode and she was rude to this psycick (forgot how to spell) that was a christian too. She is very close minded and her friends are the sam way to the mother that took that whale's place.

Next week they get to go back home and that paper the crazy lady tore up was their prize money.

I was amused that her husband said she was the only woman he had ever slept with. I can see him giving up on women if that's all he's known.

It was interesting that the rest of her family wasn't batshit crazy religious. The daughter didn't freak about the hypnosis (of course she slept through most of it) and the dad seemed tolerant of Mother Moonbeam. I bet the teenage girl will beg to go with the other family.

[quote name='onetrackmind']that crazy broad kept talking about darksided stuff... is she a jedi or something?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I was half expecting to see her commune with Yoda.

I have to give the family she is staying with credit though. The only thing I could think of while watching the show was all of the things that they could have done to her to really send her over the edge.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I have to give the family she is staying with credit though. The only thing I could think of while watching the show was all of the things that they could have done to her to really send her over the edge.[/QUOTE]
Like setting all the "gar-goles" around her bed while she slept. :lol:

I feel so sorry for the Husband. There's plenty of mistkes he's made up to and including having sex with sea-cow, but WOW does he ever look unhappy. Most likely its the religion and family thing thats keeping him there...and considering it looks like the wife is going to try and rip up that 50,000.00 check...

So the consensus is that part 1 wasn't worth watching? I was gonna search it out, but if they put off the high-quality freakiness until next week, I'll gladly wait.

Part 2 will have the MAIN freek out. This one had her first full freak-out near the end. It was actually interesting seeing how everything around her did not actually touch her or act against her, but she took it all as if Satan himself was attacking her.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I was wondering the same thing. I was half expecting to see her commune with Yoda.

I have to give the family she is staying with credit though. The only thing I could think of while watching the show was all of the things that they could have done to her to really send her over the edge.[/QUOTE]

Yoda = Holy Spirit

That put some religious teachings into context for me....

I enjoyed how she kept proclaiming she was God's soldier in between all of the bleeps.

That and the vomiting thing was hilarious.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']That and the vomiting thing was hilarious.[/QUOTE]
Do you think she had to open her mouth to ralph or could she just spray it all out through that gap-toothed grin?

I watched the first 10 minutes of the show and I was bored silly. I started to ask myself: Is this really entertainment? Do I want to waste time watching a mentally disturbed fat woman scream like a banshee?

I think the videoclip on the first post of this thread was the highlight of the show. The rest of the show was all padding.

[quote name='onetrackmind']that crazy broad kept talking about darksided stuff... is she a jedi or something?[/QUOTE]

I hope Lucas didn't see this episode - I see her playing the role of Jabba the Slut.

Join CAG, join the DorkSide!

[quote name='camoor']I hope Lucas didn't see this episode - I see her playing the role of Jabba the Slut.

Join CAG, join the DorkSide![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure gluttony is a sin, a deadly sin for that matter -___-, God's Warrior my ass... what a bitch. She kept yelling and screaming like a 2 year old.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']This is on tonight isn't it?[/QUOTE]

I think so. thanks for bumping this. i forgot it was on. i want to watch her freak out tonight. what a fat bitch.

tv2ku.jpg

Oy, decisions decisions...

hmm...the info feature of my dish reciever said that this episode was part 2 of 2,
anyone know if part one has already aired or if this is a mistake?

[quote name='LiquidNight']hmm...the info feature of my dish reciever said that this episode was part 2 of 2,
anyone know if part one has already aired or if this is a mistake?[/QUOTE]

it's part two of two, the first part was last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back