Critique my Gba Collection! (New pics, also see a few measly GBC/DS/3DS/PS1 games)

[quote name='BLink']Not to be a troll, because you do have a nice GBA collection even tho i prefer original boxes, but you're turning it into a overall collection thread which belongs in the proper thread.[/QUOTE]
i must be blind...i cant find a thread for collections :( i love seeing collections!

Added a couple of more gba games! No pictures seeing as i haven't really made boxes for them yet, but the new games are
Sonic Advance 3
Street fighter Alpha 3
Game & Watch Gallery 4
Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament, and
Super Ghouls'N Ghosts

My local gamestop got rid of their GBA selection, which was disappointing. I'm hoping to track down Shining Soul 2, Lord of the Rings: The return of the King and Mario Tennis soon.

Bump for nostalgia :)

Loved updating this thread but it's sad to see now that gamestop has eradicated all gba games and that was just about my only source of finding them in person.

My setup no longer looks anything like this lol

nice collection though it took me a while to realize most of the games have a custom case/artwork. it seems all the gba games you either got used or threw the boxes out :cry:

one gba game I'm surprised I didn't see based on what you have is CIMA: The Enemy.

bread's done
Back