[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

damn, the pepsi t-shirt contest is stingy man. 1 in 20 chance of winning? I'm about 0/10 right now, let's see how accurate those odds are

PM'd yokopovich.

Found this contest For Mid-west people during my spare time, It's regional, but I figure some CAGs might be interested.

Corona Hockey Escape contest
Contest ends [FONT=&quot]on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time [/FONT]
Enter Daily
Prize(s):
One (1) Grand Prize: [FONT=&quot]Winner will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Glendale, AZ consisting of: (i) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]roundtrip coach air transportation from Chicago, IL to Phoenix, AZ (exact airline to be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); (ii) two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at the Renaissance Glendale in Glendale, AZ and (iii) two (2) tickets to the Phoenix Coyotes vs. Chicago Blackhawks game taking place on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ (Approximate Retail Value: $1,000)[/FONT]
TEXT [FONT=&quot]CORONA[/FONT] to [FONT=&quot]29653 [/FONT].
OFFICIAL RULES: HERE
* [FONT=&quot] IL, IN, IA AND WI [/FONT]Residents Only
* Winners & guests must all be 21 or over

Good luck

To hockey fans in NJ. NJ ONLY I found this contest, but not the rules page. Still . . .

"TEXT-TO-WIN A DATE WITH THE DEVIL"
DATES: Between February 1 and March 15
ELIGIBILITY: New Jersey residents 18 years and older
TEXT the phrase "QC DEVILS" to 77950
PRIZES:
GRAND PRIZE winner will receive (1) Free Quick Chek coffee for one year; (2) Dinner for four at the Prudential Center Restaurant (3) Four lower-level tickets to the New Jersey Devils game on March 30 vs. the New York Islanders or April 1 vs. the Philadelphia Flyers, accompanied by Shelli Sonstein of the Q104 Jim Kerr Rock & Roll Morning Show (plus guest); (4) VIP tour of the Prudential Center; and (5) New Jersey Devils autographed item and New Jersey Devils gift pack.
10 RUNNER-UP PRIZES: (1) 10 vouchers for free Quick Chek coffee; (2) Two tickets to a select New Jersey Devils home game; and (3) Autographed New Jersey Devils hockey puck and New Jersey Devils gift pack.
Sweepstakes entries will be accepted through Tuesday, March 15. Quick Chek's "Win A Date With The Devil" grand prize winner, along with 10 runners-up, will be notified within one week of the drawing's completion.

Here is the website where I found the contest: http://www.cspnet.com/ME2/Audiences/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&AudID=b1db1f916652441da5a92f5041234756&tier=4&id=7B4A2FECC22548F58F2F3AA26CA4248A

[Win an iPad]
- End Date: February 21 (?), 2011 (Didn't quite catch the end date)
- Entry limit: Once per email address
- Prize(s): 1 iPad (site didn't specify which model and the available GB)
- Text ANDRE to 70259, then reply with your email address.
- Contest Website: http://www.andremieux.com/
- Official Rules: None listed
- The contest is for an iPad. You must sign up for the newsletter, whether you do it on the site or via text. Using the site may be preferred, as this giveaway might send text spam (you are signing up for a newsletter after all).

I saw this while riding on the bus to work, but I missed the exact end date. I think I saw Feb. 21st, but I'm not too sure. Anyways, hope a CAG can win this.

[quote name='Unrestricted']Im from AZ and thanks for keeping this thread up to date Distortiontm [/QUOTE]

My pleasure guys! I'm glad to hear that CAGs are winning these again! If I see enough winners posting, I might go back to adding a "winners" section for each contest in the OP.

[quote name='Devil May Cry'][Win an iPad]
- End Date: February 21 (?), 2011 (Didn't quite catch the end date)
- Entry limit: Once per email address
- Prize(s): 1 iPad (site didn't specify which model and the available GB)
- Text ANDRE to 70259, then reply with your email address.
- Contest Website: http://www.andremieux.com/
- Official Rules: None listed
- The contest is for an iPad. You must sign up for the newsletter, whether you do it on the site or via text. Using the site may be preferred, as this giveaway might send text spam (you are signing up for a newsletter after all).

I saw this while riding on the bus to work, but I missed the exact end date. I think I saw Feb. 21st, but I'm not too sure. Anyways, hope a CAG can win this.[/QUOTE]

Just from looking at the contest video. It sounds like they're only giving away ONE iPad. Also, it looks like you sign up to their mailing list and then IF you get selected they call you, and you have to answer correctly about the # of times he says "club" in his music video.

Not quite a T2W contest, but I'll leave it here if our usual CAGs want to give it a shot.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for those T2W contests, though!

Win a Playstation Move from MyCokeRewards
Ends - 3/3 6:59 AM EST
Prizes - Playstation Move
Text Family to 2653
Alternative entry: MyCokeRewards.Com

[quote name='dyeknom']Win a Playstation Move from MyCokeRewards
Ends - 3/3 6:59 AM EST
Prizes - Playstation Move
Text Family to 2653
Alternative entry: MyCokeRewards.Com[/QUOTE]

Has anyone else gotten a reply from them? I sent FAMILY to 2653, but got no response.

I didnt get a response either, I may just delete that and go with the website entry. They did send me the original text message about entry with that information in it, though.

-"YDKJ Text to Win" Mobile Sweepstakes
-Contest ends February 22, 2011
-One (1) entry per person/cell phone number allowed.
-GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following grand prize (the "Grand Prize"):
• One (1) X-Box 360 4GB console.
• One (1) copy of the YOU DON'T KNOW JACK game for X-Box 360.
- Text ENTER to 52473
- Contest Website: http://www.youdontknowjack.com/

- Official Rules: http://www.youdontknowjack.com/ydkj-sweepstakes.html
- Open to legal US residents 16+

[quote name='Gran55']-"YDKJ Text to Win" Mobile Sweepstakes
-Contest ends February 22, 2011
-One (1) entry per person/cell phone number allowed.
-GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following grand prize (the "Grand Prize"):
• One (1) X-Box 360 4GB console.
• One (1) copy of the YOU DON'T KNOW JACK game for X-Box 360.
- Text ENTER to 52473
- Contest Website: http://www.youdontknowjack.com/

- Official Rules: http://www.youdontknowjack.com/ydkj-sweepstakes.html
- Open to legal US residents 16+
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for submitting in the proper format! Hope to see more from you!

[quote name='tlwizard']Would it be possible in the OP to separate or delineate clearly between any Xbox points contests and the other ones?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! There aren't currently (unless I am very out-of-touch) any T2W MS points contest in the OP, but I will probably just leave those contests without the SPOILER tag in the OP. Thanks for the suggestion!

[quote name='Teujip']http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?type=pillar&id=cokeFamilyNights&size=3&exp=html
Then click on official sweeptakes rules, under the ps3 logo. For a direct link to the rules, it is there:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/en_US/item_assets/rules/12015_rules_en_US.xml

But it is an XML file, and it is not formatted, so it is kinda hard to read.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it! OP updated.

[quote name='Redeema']The Milk contest is over. No free milk for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here...I was trying pretty hard too, that actually be pretty helpful.

EDIT: Haven't gotten a response text from that Xbox one, anyone else have the same issue?

No bounce back from the You don't know jack one...really want to enter that one just because I want the game. It was such a classic on the PC and so much fun. An Xbox to give to a family member as a gift would be great too lol

Does anyone know of a free text app for iPhone that can work in these contests? I tried a couple and they don't let you text to these short hand numbers.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Does anyone know of a free text app for iPhone that can work in these contests? I tried a couple and they don't let you text to these short hand numbers.[/QUOTE]

Nah, those don't work for these and neither does Google Voice.

[quote name='Redeema']Wow, falling off of page two.[/QUOTE]
??

[quote name='Redeema']Here's a new contest:[/QUOTE]
OP Updated

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You have any luck with that one? I tried but got nothing :cry:[/QUOTE]

Nope, was hoping to though :( No luck with that one or pepsi max

Another Contest

GET QUALIFIED WITH COORS LIGHT® SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends
- 03/30/2011 Void on California
Entry limit - 1x per day
PRIZES:
10 Grand Prizes: a NASCAR®- themed Prize Package. Package includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to see the NASCAR champion crowned for winner and 1 adult guest, 3 nights hotel standard accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport in destination city, a VIP NASCAR Experience, and invitations to Sponsor hosted events. Championship trip must be taken 11/18/11-11/21/11. Grand Prize also includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Las Vegas, NV for winner and 1 adult guest, 2 nights hotel standard accommodations , ground transportation to/from airport in Las Vegas, a VIP NASCAR Experience and a $100 prize check. Vegas trip must be taken 12/2/11-12/4/11.
50 First Prizes: a Coors Light officially licensed NASCAR® mini-hood, Pole flag and Pole hat.
200 Second Prizes: a $100 NASCAR.COM Superstore gift card.

TEXT OFFICIAL KEYWORD TO 42653.
IN, TX & WV residents - TEXT MR6X7VXVGP to 42653
* another website said that the keyword might work for other states as well.
Look for an Official Keyword and a UPC Code printed on specially-marked packages of Coors Light or look for an Official Keyword printed on promotional items at participating retail locations.
Contest Website: http://www.coorslight.com/racing/enter/
Official Rules: http://www.coorslight.com/racing/rules/

"2011 Primero Family Dollar Text to Win" Sweepstakes
- Contest ends May 1, 2011
- Limit of one (1) initial entry per person via Text Message - All entrants who receive an initial entry into the Sweepstakes via Text Message will immediately receive a confirmation text message from the Sponsor, which can be used to obtain one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) additional entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize(s):
- One (1) Grand Prize of a $1,000 Family Dollar gift card
- Two (2) First Prizes of a $250 Family Dollar gift card
- Text FIRST to 313131
- Contest Website: N/A

- Official Rules: http://www.primerofamilydollar.com/

KingNothing09, did you get your Little Caesars gift card yet? I think they were supposed to be sent out sometime in February, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

[quote name='yokopovich']
TEXT OFFICIAL KEYWORD TO 42653.
IN, TX & WV residents - TEXT MR6X7VXVGP to 42653
* another website said that the keyword might work for other states as well.
Look for an Official Keyword and a UPC Code printed on specially-marked packages of Coors Light or look for an Official Keyword printed on promotional items at participating retail locations.[/QUOTE]

If we can get verification of the code for like 5 or 6 other states, I'll put it in the OP.

[quote name='Gran55']
"2011 Primero Family Dollar Text to Win" Sweepstakes
- Limit of one (1) initial entry per person via Text Message - All entrants who receive an initial entry into the Sweepstakes via Text Message will immediately receive a confirmation text message from the Sponsor, which can be used to obtain one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) additional entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize(s):
- Text FIRST to 313131

- Official Rules: http://www.primerofamilydollar.com/[/QUOTE]

Cool find. Nice format ;)
OP Updated.

[quote name='Gran55']"2011 Primero Family Dollar Text to Win" Sweepstakes
- Prize(s):
- Text FIRST to 313131
- Official Rules: http://www.primerofamilydollar.com/[/QUOTE]

This looks like a single entry (plus bonus entry) kind of contest, am I mistaken? Don't want to send messages if I don't have to.

[quote name='Distortiontm']If we can get verification of the code for like 5 or 6 other states, I'll put it in the OP.
[/QUOTE]

I tried from my AZ cell phone, and got a confirmation that I was entered. Not sure if not being from the mentioned states would have an impact in case of potential win, though

this is by far the best text to win thread out there.. so i decided it was time i contribute.. i would have done so earlier but the ones i find you guys already know..heres one you dont know.. it ends on feb 25th so you only have a few days.

4 tickets to the unc vs duke basketball game. 75309 - fan

New jersey - qcdevils to 77950

In, il, ia, wi - corona to 29653

Texas - stars plus dob (mmddyyyy) to 49375

Good luck everyone!

oh and dont bother entering ones if your not in the qualifying state. my gf won a tv off a text to win but she had to pick it up in az. we live in sc. LOL!

Yuengling Beer

you can win a private party with Kevin Roberts THE “FOOD DUDE” for you and 50 of your friends – *You must be 21 or older and there is no purchase necessary. NO charge for the contest. TEXT > DUDE to 83361

[quote name='MattCatt']KingNothing09, did you get your Little Caesars gift card yet? I think they were supposed to be sent out sometime in February, but I haven't gotten mine yet.[/QUOTE]

No, actually I was wondering about that...was wondering if anyone else had seen it yet or if I screwed up and they emailed it to or something.

After a crappy day at work, I do my daily batch of texts and after hitting a dead spot and resending the Pepsi text I got the reply that I had won. Hey better than nothing especially after two weeks of you're a loser reply. Now, if only I could win that Chevy truck.

[quote name='Redeema']After a crappy day at work, I do my daily batch of texts and after hitting a dead spot and resending the Pepsi text I got the reply that I had won. Hey better than nothing especially after two weeks of you're a loser reply. Now, if only I could win that Chevy truck.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you submit that one? Does that mean the curse is over?

bread's done
Back