[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

First post. Hope this one is a new one. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF UTAH 21+
COORS LIGHT UTAH JAZZ TICKET SWEEPSTAKES
- Contest ends 03/20/2011. Two Promotion Periods, first one ends 3/13/11.
- One time per day
- Ten (10) Grand Prizes Per Promotion Period (says 50 Total Grand Prizes but that doesn't add up): prize includes tickets for winner and one (1) adult guest to a 2011 Utah Jazz regular season home game. ARV: $120.00-
I can't post a link because I am new to the forum, so use the promorules link with cl2440 on the end.
Text code (try JAZZ, I don't know it) to 90464

Fast Five Movie Premiere Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes ends March 15, 2011
- 1x per per person per mobile number/email address/Facebook account
- One (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a four (4) day / three (3) night trip for two (2) individuals to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (“City”) (“Trip”) to see the world premiere of the theatrical film Fast Five (“Event”) taking place on April 15, 2011
- Text FastFive to 50101
- Contest Website: http://app.signalhq.com/form/sweepstakes/memphiscaraudio
- Official Rules: http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/default/index.cfm/fastfive/

NOTE - THE INSTANT WIN DOESN'T START UNTIL MARCH 16!!

Fast Five Movie Instant Win Game
- The “Fast Five Movie Premiere” Instant Win Game will begin at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 16, 2011 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2011
- one (1) Entry per person per mobile number/email address/Facebook account per day
- Prizes:
- One (1) Authentic Fast Five Memphis Car Audio System which includes two (2) pair of 6 x 9 coax speakers, 2 12’ subwoofer, one (1) five channel 1,000 watt hybrid amp, one (1) Farad digital monitor capacitor, one (1) 4 gauge wiring kit and installation (ARV $2,500);
- Ten (10) VIP Passes to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park which includes behind-the-scenes experiences and access to closed-to-the-public sets and working soundstages led by an experienced personal guide, the VIP Lounge, gourmet lunch in the VIP Dining Room and valet parking (ARV $250.00);
- Twenty-Five (25) AFM1 Fulmer Motorcycle helmets, the same model as used in the Fast Five movie (ARV $145.00);
- One Hundred (100) Fast Five DVD’s (ARV $20.00);
- One Thousand (1,000) Fast Five movie ticket packages that include two tickets to a local theater per package (ARV $16).
- Text FastFive to 50101
- Contest Website: http://app.signalhq.com/form/sweepst...emphiscaraudio
- Official Rules: http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/defau....cfm/fastfive/

[quote name='Gran55']Fast Five Movie Premiere Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes ends March 15, 2011
- 1x per per person per mobile number/email address/Facebook account
- One (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a four (4) day / three (3) night trip for two (2) individuals to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (“City”) (“Trip”) to see the world premiere of the theatrical film Fast Five (“Event”) taking place on April 15, 2011
- Text FastFive to 50101
- Contest Website: http://app.signalhq.com/form/sweepstakes/memphiscaraudio
- Official Rules: http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/default/index.cfm/fastfive/
[/QUOTE]

If I won, I would trade in the movie tickets for Angry Birds Rio!

Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark Fly Away Sweepstakes

-Ends April 18, 2011
-One Grand Prize: The Prize will consist of a trip for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to New York City (“Trip”) and two (2) tickets to see SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark on Broadway.
-One entry per person per method per day
-Text SPIDERMAN to 79391
-

Hey all,

Thanks for posting contest in the proper format! It's been a huge time saver!

OP (finally) updated.

-Distortiontm

Nice to the see the OP updated!

However, I can attest to (as well as some other people based on older comments) that the Nissan Shift and Ford Rally give errors when texted. Shift gives no response and Rally is treating texts as if it's a single entry only contest rather than daily. I've heard of no change in this behavior, so I can only assume it's continuing.

KIT KAT Sweeps
March 15-June 14
Daily
Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) $500.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
Six (6) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of one (1) $250.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
Nine (9) Second Prizes. Each Second Prize consists of one (1) $100.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
Two thousand one hundred sixty six (2,166) Third Prizes. Each Third Prize consists of one (1) $50 Best Buy Card.
Four thousand three hundred ninety eight (4,398) Fourth Prizes. Each Fourth Prize is one (1) coupon good for a free [1.5 oz size] KIT KAT® Bar at participating retailers. ARV: $1.09 each.
Text 'Kit Kat' to 44144
Site/Rules (Embedded)
Note #1 - The first time (since the contest just started a couple hours ago) will be a total of three texts, the keyword, a language selection, and birthdate after which you will receive your winner/loser notification. Just so those of you with limited texts know.
Note #2 - You may also play the instant win game online. 1 play/method/day. I'm pretty sure that means you can play both ways each day.
Note #3 - If you win you only have 72 hours to claim your prize, so don't delay. Read the rules.

P.S. I will accept a small token of your appreciation if you win something nice. :lol:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Rally is treating texts as if it's a single entry only contest rather than daily. I've heard of no change in this behavior, so I can only assume it's continuing.[/QUOTE]

The Ford Rally sweeps appears to be working correctly now.

Updated again. Hope this helps a bit. I hate that it automatically makes anything in a SPOILER box bright frickin red....

[quote name='LoganDX']Got a text back from the Kit Kat saying I won but not what I won...[/QUOTE]

Assuming it's the candy bar, because I got the same. After submitting info, were you given a "Prize Confirmation" with a blank window on it and some random picture on the left?

I won, too. Weird that it doesn't tell you what you won, though. Here's hoping that it's one of the big prizes, I've been striking out on some of these lately. We'll know what we won in a month or so, I guess.

Also, wanted to mention that despite what the rules state, I did not get a confirmation saying I won, I got a text saying welcome to the instant win game reply a. for english b. for spanish, when I replied 'a' it said that was not a valid response, reply with my name and information. I replied 'a' again and it said go to blah, blah, blah website, which I did, entered my number and filled out my info. They need to work out the kinks because I couldn't log in to their website this morning to enter either. Guess I'm done with this contest since you can only win once per mailing address and it sucks because I don't even know what I won.

Btw, I got a response from the Nissan Leaf contest, maybe they weren't replying the past 3-4 weeks, but were still getting the entries? I want that car.

Last edited by a moderator:
also got a win confirmation from kit kat but didnt even enter for the day. signed up online and said i will see the prize within 4-6 weeks. i have a slight feeling this is an error since i didnt even enter for the day and i still won. seeing other people having the same issue isnt helping assure me i actually won. i also got a nissan leaf text saying thanks for signing up and such.

I have been really lazy about doing my text to wins havent done any in like 2 weeks.. started back today and i won the fastfive one .. pretty sweet thanks!!! dont know what I won yet I am suppose to get an email

[quote name='Redeema']I won, too. Weird that it doesn't tell you what you won, though. Here's hoping that it's one of the big prizes, I've been striking out on some of these lately. We'll know what we won in a month or so, I guess.

Also, wanted to mention that despite what the rules state, I did not get a confirmation saying I won, I got a text saying welcome to the instant win game reply a. for english b. for spanish, when I replied 'a' it said that was not a valid response, reply with my name and information. I replied 'a' again and it said go to blah, blah, blah website, which I did, entered my number and filled out my info. They need to work out the kinks because I couldn't log in to their website this morning to enter either. Guess I'm done with this contest since you can only win once per mailing address and it sucks because I don't even know what I won.[/QUOTE]

I won late last night around 11:45pm EST via text but as you said it doesn't tell what you won so I'm not getting excited since it's probably just a coupon for a "Sh!t Fat Bar" & I'm on a diet LOL. I made an account too but could never login to enter that way though when I send myself an email for "Forgot Password" I get an email with my password using my username. :roll:

Prize Winner Confirmation Link
http://kitkatusa.young-america.com

[quote name='Redeema']I won, too. Weird that it doesn't tell you what you won, though. Here's hoping that it's one of the big prizes, I've been striking out on some of these lately. We'll know what we won in a month or so, I guess.

Also, wanted to mention that despite what the rules state, I did not get a confirmation saying I won, I got a text saying welcome to the instant win game reply a. for english b. for spanish, when I replied 'a' it said that was not a valid response, reply with my name and information. I replied 'a' again and it said go to blah, blah, blah website, which I did, entered my number and filled out my info. They need to work out the kinks because I couldn't log in to their website this morning to enter either. Guess I'm done with this contest since you can only win once per mailing address and it sucks because I don't even know what I won.

Btw, I got a response from the Nissan Leaf contest, maybe they weren't replying the past 3-4 weeks, but were still getting the entries? I want that car.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I didn't reply again after they asked for all my info. I think it's a glitch TBH. I got a reply from NissanLeaf too, totally out of left field. That text contest is still technically on, so it might still be active.

I'm going to make the assumption that I won a free candy bar and anything better will just be too awesome.

Along that note, still waiting for my Snickers $25 Visa card. Mailing them now...again.

If it was a glitch and we didn't win, that would suck because then we wouldn't know for like six weeks at least. They're supposedly giving three prizes an hour, so it's possible that we all won and it's just their text/web system sucks.

yeah, kit kat messed up when I lost yesterday and tried to enter today. it went through the usual "A for english, B for Spanish," but when I replied A, it told me invalid response, enter your address. So I entered my address and it told me to go online to redeem my prize. I went to the website and it said my prize will be delivered in 4-6 weeks *shrug*

I am on my phone so i can't quote stuff. But I figured out the keyword for the miller light basketball one someone posted earlier. It's hoops then your dob mmddyyyy. It worked for the one in sc I assume it's prob the same keyword for the other ones. The text # is 42653 - hoops then dob mmddyyyy. Good luck.

If that's the case has anyone tried again to see if they won? I'm sort of not willing to try for fear that they tell me I've disqualified myself. But, if I didn't win because the system was broken, then I'm not getting anything anyway, oh what to do, what to do?

FAST FIVE INSTANT WIN SWEEPSTAKES
- Contest ends MAY 01, 2011
- Entry limit: 1XPP PER DAY
- Instant Win Prize(s):
- Five (5) $50 iTunes® Gift Certificates
- Fifty (50) $10 Amazon.com Gift Certificates
- Fifty (50) $10 Fandango Bucks Gift Cards

- Text FAST5 to 834567

- Sweepstakes Prizes:
- (2) Grand Prizes:
- (1) $2,500 in form of a check
- (1) Xbox 360 250 GB console with Kinect
- Contest Website: http://www.fastfivefullyloaded.com/
- Official Rules: http://www.fastfivefullyloaded.com/rules.html

- This is a different one than the one I posted earlier. GLTA!

Quite a stack of contests in the OP now. Good to see :)

Updated btw. Can anyone confirm that all the FastFive contests are independent?

They are. Different websites and if you enter them both no problem, but if you try to enter one twice you get the ''no dice" text in return.

for the kitkat contest - I tried to enter again (after winning, like a few people mentioned a few days ago), and I got the "sorry didn't win" message.
then a couple of days later, I won again, same M.O (asking to send a or B, and tells me it's an invalid response, then asks me to send my name, address, etc...) so I entered my in-laws address... I guess we will see. (still no clue of what prize I've won)

To grab yourself a FREE Miller Lite t-shirt, text TMCF to 90464, then follow the instructions. Fyi you have to be 21 and can't live in cali or texas.

Got this text today - ML: Congrats, u r a potential winner in the Miller Lite Hoops Sweepstakes. Instructions 2 claim ur prize will be sent 2 u within 5 business days.

I hope it's something awesome. ^_^

Yeah I got something similar for Kit Kat text to win. I replied with what they ask for, they say to reply A or B. I reply "A" it says invalid response and asks for my shipping info. Did I win something? But anyways haven't gotten a reply back since I sent them my info.

EDIT: Just retexted and won :D. But yeah hoping to win something good. Gonna be disappointed if I wait 4-6 weeks for a kit kat bar rofl.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Yeah I got something similar for Kit Kat text to win. I replied with what they ask for, they say to reply A or B. I reply "A" it says invalid response and asks for my shipping info. Did I win something? But anyways haven't gotten a reply back since I sent them my info.

EDIT: Just retexted and won :D. But yeah hoping to win something good. Gonna be disappointed if I wait 4-6 weeks for a kit kat bar rofl.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me. I shouldn't expect anything more than a coupon for a Kit Kat bar for a contest like this, but it sure would be awesome to get a Best Buy gift card.

[quote name='Redeema']If that's the case has anyone tried again to see if they won? I'm sort of not willing to try for fear that they tell me I've disqualified myself. But, if I didn't win because the system was broken, then I'm not getting anything anyway, oh what to do, what to do?[/QUOTE]

Kit Kat Contest Prize Winner Confirmation Link:
http://kitkatusa.young-america.com

Yeah, I did all that. It says I won, so I guess I won. Now, I just wait and see what it is.

Also, I know that no one cares, but I emailed Snickers about my $25 gift card last week that they told me a month ago would be 'shipped out shortly'...and no response. Not sure if I'll ever see that at this point.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who is contributing to the thread. I've felt like sharing wouldn't be in my best interest because it just lowers my chances at winning (case in point that Flip Cam contest where everyone won, but me), but the contests that I've entered and won with the help of the CAG community has made it worth it and I hope that others are more willing to share for that same reason.

[quote name='retail sucks']Kit Kat Contest Prize Winner Confirmation Link:
http://kitkatusa.young-america.com[/QUOTE]

So even though I haven't actually gotten a winning text, I totally went to the site out of curiosity, put in my phone number and address info, and.....

"Thank you!
Your prize claim information has been submitted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your prize."

???

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Distortiontm']So even though I haven't actually gotten a winning text, I totally went to the site out of curiosity, put in my phone number and address info, and.....

"Thank you!
Your prize claim information has been submitted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your prize."

???

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yep, my brother got the same message even though he never received a winning screen(he's playing through the site). I tested my dad's cell# and it said he wasn't a winner but he didn't play the game at all so I'm not sure if it's a mess up or what.

I won via text and received the confirmation text & then verified through the link, I thought my bro may have won and the site is just F-ed or he didn't actually win and the sites F-ed LOL.

Guess we'll play the waiting game & find out :roll:

This is another one of "Great" Young America mishaps...I hope we get our prizes.
My sister won and entered her #...says she did not win...My brother did not win and it says he won. We have a number in the family that has not been entered to claim a prize EVER and it says the prize has been claimed...have a feeling that something is totally wrong!

Last time they had a call-in contest "Tropicana", it disconnected as you went to clain the prize, then they would not acknowledge your request to claim the prize.

Months laters these prizes were awarded to totally non-winners in some kind of drawing, cheating the original winners from our legit prizes.

I sense a big mess again!

So I get a confirmation text from miller lite today...I won 10 free music downloads...I get ALL my music free. Anyone that wants this code can PM me for it and I'll send it to you when I get it in "3-4 weeks"...sigh.

[quote name='KingNothing09']So I get a confirmation text from miller lite today...I won 10 free music downloads...I get ALL my music free. Anyone that wants this code can PM me for it and I'll send it to you when I get it in "3-4 weeks"...sigh.[/QUOTE]

same win for me.

I won on the Fast Five Instant Game. It said I'll receive an email with more details about my prize, but I haven't received anything yet. This was about 5hrs ago maybe.

Anyone else win anything and get the email?

[quote name='eric04h']I won on the Fast Five Instant Game. It said I'll receive an email with more details about my prize, but I haven't received anything yet. This was about 5hrs ago maybe.

Anyone else win anything and get the email?[/QUOTE]

i won too.. i won movie tickets it took about a week to get the email and all it said was that i won 2 movie tickets and that i will get info on how to retrieve them shortly. i hope they just send me a fandango credit that would be the easiest.

karla

i won the kit kat one a total of 3 times. decided i should go read the rules and you can only win once *per household* so if you have already won theres no point in continuing to enter. i assume i just won a kit kat bar but i hope i am wrong and its one of the best buy gift cards.

Text CC600 to 69050 for a chance to WIN a Toyota Camry!

Charlotte Motor Speedway and Toyota Motor Corp. are celebrating their partnership by giving fans a chance to compete and win a new ride during pre-race ceremonies for the Coca-Cola 600. Now until May 22, fans can text CC600 to 69050 to be automatically entered to compete to win a 2011 Toyota Camry.

Fifty-two contestants, in honor of the 52nd running of the Coca-Cola 600, will be randomly selected from those who enter to participate in a special competition on the morning of the May 29 Coca-Cola 600 at the Toyota Pit Pass display. The competitors will be timed as they pack a Camry for race day with a cooler full of Coca-Cola, grill, charcoal and groceries; put on their Toyota Racing gear; jump in the driver’s seat and start the engine. The four with the fastest times will compete again, this time a part of pre-race ceremonies in front of the crowd prior to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. The fan with the fastest time will win the car.

rules - http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/text_to_win_a_camry/

bread's done
Back